Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? (16799 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25: Try to get to know them better before lying down on with them... undecided

That's a great advise, thanks a lot I will try that one. But am not a patient MAN
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Sanboy25: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

That's a great advise, thanks a lot I will try that one. But am not a patient MAN
Hum ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by vickyO(f): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
dude, go for deliverance..... capisce?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
vickyO: dude, go for deliverance..... capisce?

Did I say that am sick
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by dplomaticVal: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

you mean I should start using condoms? Because I hate them!

Although your big grammar almost didn't helped me out of my dilemma. But you tried. You noticed that I love s*Bleep its not my fault. Even one of my ex told me that men sexual urge is higher than the one of women.

Holme wht lm sayin in essence,s tht u abstain frm pre-marital sex! so your days 'd be long undecided
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by vickyO(f): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

Did I say that am sick
not only the physically sick to go for deliverance, emotionally sick people like you go also.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2013
You need Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Flygerian1(m): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by 2sizzlin(m): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2013
i understand you very much cos it seems we're on the same boat.left for me , i always feel like throwing them out of the window when i **m. Staying on the bed helps me hide it, but sometimes i just get off.i always feel like i love some(most) of them b4 it gets to that.these days, i just don't bother to meet new ppl anymore cos i know how it's gonna end up. I'm not sacred abt it, i still have hope of meeting some1 that i would feel different abt no matter what happens, though for now i've stopped fishing
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2013
2sizzlin: i understand you very much cos it seems we're on the same boat.left for me , i always feel like throwing them out of the window when i **m. Staying on the bed helps me hide it, but sometimes i just get off.i always feel like i love some(most) of them b4 it gets to that.these days, i just don't bother to meet new ppl anymore cos i know how it's gonna end up. I'm not sacred abt it, i still have hope of meeting some1 that i would feel different abt no matter what happens, though for now i've stopped fishing

God! Throwing them out? Me. Sometimes I felt like ruNing away from them like a madman. I felt like vomiting too. As if am on hang over.

See. My fellow Nairalanders its not just a good mood to be in, after nailing someone you have been chasing for months. Someone u thought that nothing on earth will make you hate her. I just don't know believe me.

I wonder why god make some of us this way. As our creator.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by mecussey(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2013
I become committed to any girl I lay with, thats why I am afraid of havin s*x with someone I do not love.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2013
mecussey: I become committed to any girl I lay with, thats why I am afraid of havin s*x with someone I do not love.

Serious? Me is the exact opposite!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Godson201333(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2013
You better change your stupid mentality before you grab your cousin waist and later start feeling sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Godson201333: You better change your stupid mentality before you grab your cousin waist and later start feeling sorry!!

No nah Godson, I didn't say that am a nymph. I mean I hate girls my girl friends, sometimes my friend's girl friend. U get that?

Not my relatives
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by niggaman(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2013
its obvious now, u don pour nau
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2013
niggaman: its obvious now, u don pour nau

How u mean
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Flygerian.:
Speechless!

You have not heard that before?
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by karkel(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
dnt give up
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by niggaman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
AS U HAVE VIGOROUSLY JACK OFF, AND U DON POUR SPERM INTO THE VIRGINA SO IT BECOMES REPULSIVE TO U. USED TO HAVE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE, THEN SOMEBODY RECOMMENDED TOM-TOM SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN GOOD
Lakotai:

How u mean
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
niggaman: AS U HAVE VIGOROUSLY JACK OFF, AND U DON POUR SPERM INTO THE VIRGINA SO IT BECOMES REPULSIVE TO U. USED TO HAVE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE, THEN SOMEBODY RECOMMENDED TOM-TOM SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN GOOD

I no believe Tom Tom oo
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by xyoung: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lakotai:

I loved %80 of them. U see it's my kinda tin. But I want to know how to stop it.

My ex almost caught me and tried to helped me out of it. By making sure I lie down on the bed with her after each rounds shocked
abeg una de fight boxing?
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
xyoung:
abeg una de fight boxing?

Lol
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by MicroBox: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2013
You still have the fear of God in you,please do stop before you will start appreciating them after sexvv

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Lakotai: I don't know why this kind of thing is still happening to me!

Somebody HELP!

I thought that when I get older it will stop but it hasn't! Each time I have sex with a girl I hate her after it and sometimes I managed to hide it from her.

I started having sex at an early age of ..... And maybe that is the cause. But am not too sure.

Have you been in my shoes before or can you manage to put yourself in my smelling shoes?

But do you have any advise for me? Because I pity these girls that fell victim of my stupid mood after sex.

Please Note: don't use this revelation against me outside of NairaLand.

Thanks.

you should pity your self instead, what u need is deliverance

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2013
MicroBox: You still have the fear of God in you,please do stop before you will start appreciating them after sexvv

Thanks
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by kliq(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
AmBeautiful:

I pity you too undecided
and are u 1 of dem girls?
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by drnoel: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Lakotai: I don't know why this kind of thing is still happening to me!

Somebody HELP!

I thought that when I get older it will stop but it hasn't! Each time I have sex with a girl I hate her after it and sometimes I managed to hide it from her.

I started having sex at an early age of ..... And maybe that is the cause. But am not too sure.

Have you been in my shoes before or can you manage to put yourself in my smelling shoes?

But do you have any advise for me? Because I pity these girls that fell victim of my stupid mood after sex.

Please Note: don't use this revelation against me outside of NairaLand.

Thanks.
its a thing of the mind. U need 2 mature up.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
Lakotai:

you mean I should start using condoms? Because I hate them!

Although your big grammar almost didn't helped me out of my dilemma. But you tried. You noticed that I love s*Bleep its not my fault. Even one of my ex told me that men sexual urge is higher than the one of women.

For your own good, you better start wrapping it up, unless you know your health status and that of your various partners.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
drnoel:
its a thing of the mind. U need 2 mature up.

Thanks Doctor.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2013
masonkz:

For your own good, you better start wrapping it up, unless you know your health status and that of your various partners.

I went to Hannoba Medical Center at Onikan, last 4 weeks for a complete medical check-up,

A company that wanted to employ me sent me to do this check-up. According to the attendant at the hospital, if I am positive they won't employ me.

But guess what after 2 days of the check-up the company called! And employed me immediately

It makes me really HAPPY though, and free to do things and walk free.

So God always gat my back Masonkz
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by seankay(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2013
It happens to me too.It happens when you bang someone you don't love,fugly or below your class just to satisfy your lustful desire at that particular time.@op,I swear you wudnt feel the same way if you get down with Beyounce,nicki minaj(just an example)
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013
seankay: It happens to me too.It happens when you bang someone you don't love,fugly or below your class just to satisfy your lustful desire at that particular time.@op,I swear you wudnt feel the same way if you get down with Beyounce,nicki minaj(just an example)

Why would Bey and Nicki be an exception

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.