Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out (16732 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by namiji2598: 3:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Lolita, who grew up in South Africa, is now an online celebrity with 180,000 followers. She is tanned and she is called a “Barbie” of chocolate skin.

In the photo, she has a good figure, tall long legs, delicate features, big eyes, tall nose, and most importantly, sexy thick lips.

After Lolita became popular, her parents did not let her go out alone, because it’s dangerous for beautiful girls to go to the streets alone, and their families can't rest assured.

In fact, true beauty is not measured by skin color. Everyone has its unique beauty.
What's ur stake on this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Evilgenuis: 3:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Nice, black is beautiful grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Oloki: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2020
grin
serious matter!!
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by SenecaTheYonger: 4:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Freestainworld(m): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Black diamond.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Plumville: 4:19am On Feb 22, 2020
Beautiful nothing can be better than the handwork of God. Bleaching to look more beautiful is like self sabotage.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by cRobo: 4:27am On Feb 22, 2020
I won't say a word

4 Likes

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by daddytime(m): 4:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Beautiful black...

A white Fez cap would have contrasted and accentuated her color and beauty the more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by MZrapper(f): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Walahi she is cute.

6 Likes

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Gofwane(m): 4:48am On Feb 22, 2020
I doubt if bleaching cream can change her skin color

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by iCauseTrouble: 4:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Wait o. But whr is the pretty? She looks scary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2020
This one BREAST MILK go Color like COCA-COLA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by pode(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Mumu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
shame on you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2020
She's cute.

Rich men in Europe would marry her ASAP. They have a thing for these kind of girls. If I was her I would be booking a one way ticket to Europe.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Martinez39s(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Why is it dangerous for her to go out alone? Do South African men abduct beautiful ladies?
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why is it dangerous for her to go out alone? Do South African men abduct beautiful ladies?
did they ban you my niggah?

2 Likes

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Martinez39s(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
No they didn't. I was active yesterday. How's life ?
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
No they didn't. I was active yesterday. How's life ?
so so. Bad weather in Johannesburg this morning. Might rain later. On your side?
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2020
namiji2598:
Lolita, who grew up in South Africa, is now an online celebrity with 180,000 followers. She is tanned and she is called a “Barbie” of chocolate skin.

In the photo, she has a good figure, tall long legs, delicate features, big eyes, tall nose, and most importantly, sexy thick lips.

After Lolita became popular, her parents did not let her go out alone, because it’s dangerous for beautiful girls to go to the streets alone, and their families can't rest assured.

In fact, true beauty is not measured by skin color. Everyone has its unique beauty.
What's ur stake on this?
shes looks more like an African American tho

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Martinez39s(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
so so. Bad weather in Johannesburg this morning. Might rain later. On your side?
Fine.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by namiji2598: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin grin e be like say ur nigga sabi spit trash abi
ubunja:

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Simplecity(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Oloki:
grin

serious matter!!
very serious grin
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020

Which photo & Figure? undecided

All I see is a dark polished Lekwaa shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2020
does she also have a black brain?

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Abinab(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2020
shocked
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by femi4: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2020
Once you go black...you can't go back
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ignis: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Kiwi will be her body cream.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by 2buffagain(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2020
namiji2598:

What's ur stake on this?

Meh. IMO Small red for dey her skin sha.
That's too dark for me. She is a dark elf.

If she stand near you for night you go think say those people don finally find you. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
Jburg or ojota!

Continue!!

6 Likes

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:

It says she grew up in South Africa, but it doesn't look like she's still living in South Africa going by that house in the picture. Wrong tree, bro. It's the different psychos they're now worried about because you know, they're everywhere.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2020
MZrapper:
Walahi she is cute.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.