Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157227 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Carsonv(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2013
Why not y'all take some chill pill and quit the speculations and hearsay. When they shortlist candidates, they will. Get busy with something else, probably preparing for the recruitment!

*my billion dollar opinion*
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Got a call frm someone from the fed civil service asking if i had a bro who applied to wich i replied No. He told me they where shortlisting names and he came across an envelope with the person bearing my surname and from the same state and that the person didnt include his cv.When i replied i didnt knw any such person,he dropped da call. So i believe shortlistn is goin on now
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Success5313(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks for d information
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Icechik: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
I just pray the shortlisted candidates list comes out by next wk,I hate waiting!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2013
For those that wrote d exams last year ( education, foreing aff. Etc) pls what is d exam format/str.??
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
pls exam format ooo, abeg.....help forward to fumsky002@yahoo.co.uk..........thnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by segunlive: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Udeh pj: some body call me from abuja asking sayin dat the shortlisted candidate name wil b pasted on the internet by next week tue or wed n dat dere will b oral interview n nt apt test. Pls, if u av any insider @ abuja comfirm the info.
Dats tru I just confirmed frm someone working there they have started short listing

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by emmygod: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2013
shortlisting is not the issue. They hv started long time ago. What the house is waiting to hear is when and date we re expecting for the names to appear.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Carsonv(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2013
Is it mandatory that people must post comments here? This thread has been abused with hearsays. An insider here, an outsider there! Some of these insiders might just be ppl who know people who know people that knows the gateman.

This is sick please. Speculations won't solve anything, it'll only heighten anticipation. That's the last thing your heart needs now. The cholesterol you give it daily is already enough hardwork.

Just chilax, take a chill pill, and when these guys are ready they'll call you.

My million billion dollar opinion! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by jimswatt: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
I was told dat anambra state has started interview for fcsc

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by olusola009: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
How can a state out of the whole 36 states wiv got start interview without oda state knowing abt it. In short d list is nt yet out.
Pls confirm before posting wat u heard. On offence tho
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by u3fine(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
jimswatt: I was told dat anambra state has started interview for fcsc
Its Anambra CSC interview not FCSC
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
jimswatt: I was told dat anambra state has started interview for fcsc
that is Anambra state civil service commission(ASCSC)not FCSC. They started dere interview yesterday.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by aroouche: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Someone called my line and asked me to pay 10k to be shortlisted for interview and that after interview I will still pay anoda money to get d job, based on a slot of one of d top officials of the commission.
Nawa ooooooo!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ParetoAndy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
aroo uche: Someone called my line and asked me to pay 10k to be shortlisted for interview and that after interview I will still pay anoda money to get d job, based on a slot of one of d top officials of the commission.
Nawa ooooooo!!
Same here. No mind dem o. . .na SCAM!! He gave his account name as mr. Onu.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Gboliwe: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
aroo uche: Someone called my line and asked me to pay 10k to be shortlisted for interview and that after interview I will still pay anoda money to get d job, based on a slot of one of d top officials of the commission.
Nawa ooooooo!!
ParetoAndy: Same here. No mind dem o. . .na SCAM!! He gave his account name as mr. Onu.
when you are told to be discreet in how you drop your contacts online, you get angry and tell us you are grown adults. This is one of the reasons why you should be wise

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by pinetulips(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Justcul: For those that wrote d exams last year ( education, foreing aff. Etc) pls what is d exam format/str.??

LOGIC, VERBAL REASONING, COMPREHENSION I.E U GO COMPOSE COMPREHENSION. I REMEMBERED I WROTE ON THE TOPIC THE STATE OF INSECURITY IN NAIJA AS IT RELATES TO CORRUPTION. THEN THE DIFFICULT ONE IS THE CURRENT AFFAIRS. READ ABT THE EARLY CONSTITION OF THE COUNTRY- MACPHERSON E.T.C. ZIK, AWOLOW. AKINTOLA. GOODLUCK.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Drejohn(m): 5:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks for that
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Christo1985: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Is dat after shortlistin,they wil conduct exam or interview,pls can someone hep me out nd wen do u tink they might likely finish shortlistin nd hw would someone knows if u re been shortlisted,cos in dat form no space for fone no,email
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
when you are told to be discreet in how you drop your contacts online, you get angry and tell us you are grown adults. This is one of the reasons why you should be wise
Both you and that four persons that liked your post are stupid. They got a call from the federal service @ abuja cause the caller saw dia names on dia cv's. I also got a call but mine was different. The caller was askn me if i knew someone wif da same surname as mine cause da person didnt include his cv. So stop sayn what u dnt know

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Christo1985: Is dat after shortlistin,they wil conduct exam or interview,pls can someone hep me out nd wen do u tink they might likely finish shortlistin nd hw would someone knows if u re been shortlisted,cos in dat form no space for fone no,email
You were supposed to put your cv and your cv should contain your contact detaills.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Ebi4life: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
How about those who filled their forms online. Does it mean they wil nt be shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ZackiGp(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
cv was never a requirement. This was done intentionally to avoid what some pple here are complaining of. What was needed was specified on the form.
I guess shortlisted candidate can see their names on some national newspapers/daily.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cashkid: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ebi4life: How about those who filled their forms online. Does it mean they wil nt be shortlisted.
brother, dont be discouraged with this cos i blieve wit God all tins are possible but i just av 2 say this in response to ur questn, as i have it 4rm more than a reliable source, all those online applicatn are ntin bt a waste, why? there is dis man in d federal civil service 4rm my my place, a highly placed official o, i went to meet hm wen he came home 4 sallah last mnth and i told hm i applied i dis fcsc dat hw could he be of help, he said i shld nt worry dat wen he get back to Abuja, he would get back to me.at dat point i thought he was lying bt to God who made me he called me after like 3 days he got to abuja, i cldnt blieve he cald me , and the next tin he askd me was my form no and hn told me presently he wanted to slot my name into the list and dat is y i cnt argue wit those pple dt mentnd that the shortlistn has started, i asked hm is it d no on the pdf form we printed out he was refering to? he asked me is it online applicatn i did i told hm yes then the answer to ur questn came in he said they are nt going to use that one.i was disturbd and nearly crying cos i cldnt imagne the stres i went tru b4 i cld fil d form and submit to the extent that he noticed it my voice, then he said i shld nt worry that he would try his best to work tins out. presently am praying that God shld pls make it work out. i just wrote ths to let pple knw hw far abt the online applicatn we did. and who knows, they may au change of heart n consider the online applicatn bt i tnk we need prayers
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by iyke2013(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls, be kind enof to post any info u hear abt this FCSC recruitmt process.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
ZackiGp: cv was never a requirement. This was done intentionally to avoid what some pple here are complaining of. What was needed was specified on the form.
I guess shortlisted candidate can see their names on some national newspapers/daily.

If u had bothered to check the online form,you would have seen a place where you will be asked to put your cv in notepad format. The only way they can contact you is if u put ur cv in. If u check up,you will see where i wrote of a call i got from dia office abt this cv issue.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivalavida:

If u had bothered to check the online form,you would have seen a place where you will be asked to put your cv in notepad format. The only way they can contact you is if u put ur cv in. If u check up,you will see where i wrote of a call i got from dia office abt this cv issue.

That was for the online form! Nothing was said about the hard copy
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivalavida: Got a call frm someone from the fed civil service
asking if i had a bro who applied to wich i replied No. He told me they
where shortlisting names and he came across an envelope with the person
bearing my surname and from the same state and that the person didnt
include his cv.When i replied i didnt knw any such person,he dropped da
call. So i believe shortlistn is goin on now
pls did u submit wit d hardcopy or u did yours online.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
hardcopy, softcopy...all is in God's hands
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
pls did u submit wit d hardcopy or u did yours online.

The online was wasting ma time. Someone got me the paper form and i did dat
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Gboliwe: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivalavida:
Both you and that four persons that liked your post are stupid. They got a call from the federal service @ abuja cause the caller saw dia names on dia cv's. I also got a call but mine was different. The caller was askn me if i knew someone wif da same surname as mine cause da person didnt include his cv. So stop sayn what u dnt know
It was here on Nairaland I realised that Education alone doesn't polish people. You have your opinion, I have mine. You can pass your's without the insult.
Not that it bothers me now, but the next time you insult me again without my offending you, I will report you to the moderators.

Now in your wisdom, you think a staff called you to ask such a flimsy question. I wish you luck.

Google this number 0803******* and tell me why you wont be a prey for scammers.

He who wants to hear will hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.