Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,878 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157302 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivalavida:
Both you and that four persons that liked your post are stupid.
I actually did like his post and also the sensible and matured reply he gave you.Thanks for the compliment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ParetoAndy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bidam: I actually did like his post and also the sensible and matured reply he gave you.Thanks for the compliment. cheesy
I wish u grow in age and wisdom 4 liking a post dt indirectly tels sm1 he/she is not wise {foolish}. Eventho I knw d call 4rm FCSC is a scam, did u consider his retrieving my contact tru d Lagos state NYSC brochure or other means? Every job seeker has his /her contact to d public.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
It was here on Nairaland I realised that Education alone doesn't polish people. You have your opinion, I have mine. You can pass your's without the insult.
Not that it bothers me now, but the next time you insult me again without my offending you, I will report you to the moderators.

Now in your wisdom, you think a staff called you to ask such a flimsy question. I wish you luck.

Google this number 0803******* and tell me why you wont be a prey for scammers.

He who wants to hear will hear

So all u do is follow me on nairaland. You are a joker. The scam calls are emanating from the fcsc from unscruplous workers who are looking for a way to make money. So if u tink because i have a few threads here were my # is is da reason i got the call,then u are wrong

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
ParetoAndy: I wish u grow in age and wisdom 4 liking a post dt
indirectly tels sm1 he/she is not wise {foolish}. Eventho I knw d call
4rm FCSC is a scam, did u consider his retrieving my contact tru d Lagos
state NYSC brochure or other means? Every job seeker has his /her
contact to d public.
And you also should grow in age and wisdom for making an explanation that is no business of mine and quoting a post you have no business quoting.Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Gboliwe: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2013
vivalavida:

So all u do is follow me on nairaland. You are a joker. The scam calls are emanating from the fcsc from unscruplous workers who are looking for a way to make money. So if u tink because i have a few threads here were my # is is da reason i got the call,then u are wrong
Now you also believe and agree that the call was evil intended. You are speaking from both sides of your mouth again!

After calling me and those who liked my post stupid, you turn around and agree with us.
Me, Gboliwe, follow you about on Nairaland? Chei! Like I ever noticed the username. Wake up and quit dreaming.
Internet Rule 1: Your email address and phone number are private, keep it that way.
Have a pleasant sunday

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bussyj: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2013
This ministry shld b hurried wt dis recruitment abi whr are dey goadin us to
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by meetgaya: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2013
cashkid: brother, dont be discouraged with this cos i blieve wit God all tins are possible but i just av 2 say this in response to ur questn, as i have it 4rm more than a reliable source, all those online applicatn are ntin bt a waste, why? there is dis man in d federal civil service 4rm my my place, a highly placed official o, i went to meet hm wen he came home 4 sallah last mnth and i told hm i applied i dis fcsc dat hw could he be of help, he said i shld nt worry dat wen he get back to Abuja, he would get back to me.at dat point i thought he was lying bt to God who made me he called me after like 3 days he got to abuja, i cldnt blieve he cald me , and the next tin he askd me was my form no and hn told me presently he wanted to slot my name into the list and dat is y i cnt argue wit those pple dt mentnd that the shortlistn has started, i asked hm is it d no on the pdf form we printed out he was refering to? he asked me is it online applicatn i did i told hm yes then the answer to ur questn came in he said they are nt going to use that one.i was disturbd and nearly crying cos i cldnt imagne the stres i went tru b4 i cld fil d form and submit to the extent that he noticed it my voice, then he said i shld nt worry that he would try his best to work tins out. presently am praying that God shld pls make it work out. i just wrote ths to let pple knw hw far abt the online applicatn we did. and who knows, they may au change of heart n consider the online applicatn bt i tnk we need prayers

some people sabi how to arrange lies o. infact those who applied online have high chances of getting shorlisted than those who summitted hard copy. what is the essence of spending (wasting) money to open jobs online and will not use it? whether hard copy or soft copy, let the grace of God work for you. shekena
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by olusola009: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2013
My prayer dis morning is that God shld intervene n make dis list come out dis week. Amen cus dis waitingis killing
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Toyeengreat: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Plz, let's keep ourselves updated incase dere is development pertainin 2 FCSC recruitment
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
meetgaya: keep decieving yourself, u think his lying abi,,

some people sabi how to arrange lies o. infact those who applied online have high chances of getting shorlisted than those who summitted hard copy. what is the essence of spending (wasting) money to open jobs online and will not use it? whether hard copy or soft copy, let the grace of God work for you. shekena
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by honsule(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Some people are really funny.In this Jet age,u want us to believe that online aplicants won't be consider or it was a waste.In fact,online applicants stand a better chance of being short-listed.When am short-listed I will come back here for the testimony.I did only online.Ministry of Justice
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cashkid: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
meetgaya:

u expect me to be dragging issues with u?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cashkid: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=obinna002][/quote]
u knw some pple dont blieve in themselves talkless of in another person. And what will i gain from lying afterall i did online application myself. Anyway best of luck to everybody

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2013
cashkid:
u knw some pple dont blieve in themselves talkless of in another person. And what will i gain from lying afterall i did online application myself. Anyway best of luck to everybody
U dont need to convince anyone, they wont believe! many of them do not understand the workings of the FCSC. They forget to ask themselves these questions: why would FCSC request for hard copies when they could simply tell everyone to apply online? why were some people asked to submit their hard copies at the gate and another set of people allowed into the commission complex to submit at the Hon. Chairman's office and given a serial number immediately?

if you go back to my previous posts on this thread, you will find that i explained all these but people hurled insults at me. they do not understand how the civil service works. i work in a govt agency but i wish to change my career path from the health sector to the environment sector. i know how civil service is. even promotion is not done in complete fairness, talk more of recruitment. please let everyone believe what they wish to believe. at the end, God will help us all.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by desmond0001(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Patience is good...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by spicychic847(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Heheh..my frnd collected her appointment letter yday and still in abj, trying to wrk her posting to Rivers. Which way NIGERIA
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2013
@vicope, y do u want to change to environment? Is it 4 better prospects?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by lutha: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
jst got an invitation for an interview frm FCSC (lagos/ogun) thru txt msg dis morning. has any1 recieved any msg frm FCSC?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
lutha: jst got an invitation for an interview frm FCSC (lagos/ogun) thru txt msg dis morning. has any1 recieved any msg frm FCSC?

How true is this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2013
lutha: jst got an invitation for an interview frm FCSC
(lagos/ogun) thru txt msg dis morning. has any1 recieved any msg frm
FCSC?
you seem to be the only one for now. congrats tho. did you apply online or hardcopy?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kuljay: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2013
lutha: jst got an invitation for an interview frm FCSC (lagos/ogun) thru txt msg dis morning. has any1 recieved any msg frm FCSC?
Wch application did u do, online or sumit hardcopy @ der office?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by lutha: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
a frnd of mine wt speech difficulty (deaf) got d forms frm abj for his frnds including myself. later submitted d forms after we all filled it.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bussyj: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
congrats to u nd others yet to receive
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Justcul: @vicope, y do u want to change to environment? Is it 4 better prospects?
There are almost equal prospects in both fields, if not higher in health. I have a flare for environmental protection especially bioremediation and environmental biotechnology. You could have your job and still be consulting for oil exploration companies on best environmental practices. Above these, I just have the feeling that I'll do better in the environmental sector. Sometimes, it isn't just about the salary (I get a very good pay at my current workplace) but I don't see myself pursuing any postgraduate discipline in health sciences (which is a pre-requisite to advance in the health sector), rather I'm already pursuing an MSc in Environmental Toxicology/Management including HSE, EA and other relevant professional courses.

Different strokes for different folks I must say beacuse I know people who are willing to pursue a challenging career in health sector. The pay is good coupled with the DQA trips that you are likely to embark on several times in a year coming with fat DTAs.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
lutha: a frnd of mine wt speech difficulty (deaf) got d forms frm abj for his frnds including myself. later submitted d forms after we all filled it.
Please note the bolded:

1. Hard copies were collected.

2. Hard copies were submitted at Abuja.

3. You must have forgotten to add that your friend probably submitted at the chairman's office or to a staff who offered to help.

Congrats jare!!!! Wish you the very best.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by eddie7: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
For all dos dat care 2 knw ! NO INVITE hz bin sent & @ Lutha or Lucifer, pls dnt lead pple astray, confusion or depreciation
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cashkid: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
eddie 7: For all dos dat care 2 knw ! NO INVITE hz bin sent & @ Lutha or Lucifer, pls dnt lead pple astray, confusion or depreciation
immediately i read the post, i made a call and it was confirmed that nothing like sending out messages for now that the list will be out possibly by month ending.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by EdDave(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Kai! Looking for work is work.
See as una dey give person high bp.
Lol.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by leksgcfr(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2013

What happens to the issue of test before an interview? Are you sure it wasn't someone who knew you were anxious of receiving a message from the FCSC that sent you such text? Have you checked your maibox to verify?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2013

So when is the interview as indicated in the text & was it stated that the interview would be done at specific dates for specific states? I know the house will appreciate if you quote the text message as it was "texted" to you.
Also if you had already returned from the interview, are there any details that could be shared?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please for those who have attended a similar interview or aptitude test in the past, do any one know of any beneficial website that could help in preparation for the test?. Also, is there any other forum where such likely questions are discussed and proferred solutions to?. No insults please
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Drejohn(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Good morning fellows...Alll is well with us all √√

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.