Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157156 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2013
chukkiephil: Mehn I have filled all but to put my CV nah wahala, abeg any advice? When I click on enter the cv/resume it brings out a blank subpage I don't know what to do?
Just convert your cv from ms word to note pad in a pc, save it and send it to ur fone. If ur fone has microsoft word app, open the note pad file with d app, copy it and paste it in d blank page of d cv in d site. After dat, luk down of dat page and u will c a save icon as is in pc, click on it and close the page. Open it again to be sure it is there before submitting.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rasheedow(m): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2013
plz where is state civil service office is located in osun and Ondo State.And also, can i get a new National ID card in a day? (even for temporarily use)
are we goin to apply for both (collection of d form frm there office and apply online)?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by samobaba4u(m): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2013
rasheedow: plz can i use my NYSC (Federal Road Safety Club) insted of National ID card,licence ID card,International passport.?
I dont think so but ur certificate of origin should serve d pupose now or what do u think house?
Meanwhile, where did u do ur nysc? I did mine in ebonyi state. RSC... SAFETY.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rasheedow(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2013
samobaba4u:
I dont think so but ur certificate of origin should serve d pupose now or what do u think house?
Meanwhile, where did u do ur nysc? I did mine in ebonyi state. RSC... SAFETY.
@ Samo,Thanks i did mine in Ondo
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by busayo2020: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Gm,NL.Pls house, can I use my voters reg card as a form of Id?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by eliz003: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2013
u3fine: For South South, pls report to your state Civil Sevice Commission office and collect the form.
This was the announcement today at the state secretariate by the chairman. For CRS, AKB, n Edo the forms have already been sent while that of Delta and Bayelsa will be sent today.
***thanks for that infor, but am still confused,am not an indigene of south -south, I only live there, can I pick the form in ph or do I need to go to my state of origin, (south East) 4 d form?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by u3fine(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2013
eliz003: ***thanks for that infor, but am still confused,am not an indigene of south -south, I only live there, can I pick the form in ph or do I need to go to my state of origin, (south East) 4 d form?
Go to ur state, or use online
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bibinwaka: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2013
pls where can i get the form at anambra or enugu state.
pls i need reply asap.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rasheedow(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2013
plz house i need reply urgently,plz where should i collect the form in Osun State plz.am my way to Osogbo now plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by aooo(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Am really having problem with ds ID issue..i guess i ll use my voter's card..#Gbam
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by CYDEPH(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls House, what is the situation report at Loyola College in Ibadan. Am in Akure now and intends to go to Ibadan tommorrow. Thanks in advance.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by babamu123(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2013
please how do i know i have successfully submitted my application.....after pressing the last button 'submit' i was referred back to the home page
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=babamu123]please how do i know i have successfully submitted my
application.....after pressing the last button 'submit' i was referred
back to the home page[/quote] pls wht did u write on dat postal code and also dat post for which application is being made, for purpose of reference. pls can u help me on dat. God bless u
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=babamu123]please how do i know i have successfully submitted my
application.....after pressing the last button 'submit' i was referred
back to the home page[/quote] pls wht did u write on dat postal code and also dat place d wrote post for which application is being made, for purpose of reference pls hlp me. thanks and God bless.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Owerri peepz,whatsup? Have they started distributing the form? Or is it still local govt tins like i heard ystday coz i don go dust-up my local govt cert of origin.

Also,does it make any sense filling both online form and hard copy form? Is that not a form of duplication?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by qualified(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2013
blink182: Look at my course starring at me yet they want me to be at least 42 years. What sort of rubbish is this. Instead of calling for fresh blood they are calling for old powdered blood that can't make appointments on time. Damn it!

look at very well, there is something for young people too
go through this thread from d beginning, copy d link provided by the op, paste on ur browser and check d specific requirements for each post

goodluck
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ajatim(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
rasheedow: plz house i need reply urgently,plz where should i collect the form in Osun State plz.am my way to Osogbo now plzzzzzzzzzzzz
were u able to collect the form. Whats d situation of thngs a osun
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rasheedow(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
ajatim:
ajatim:
ajatim:
ajatim:
am abt to reach Osogbo,and i hav not get the location from anybody .plzzzzzzz help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
I was not sent any mail and when I tried registering again it said user name already registered. Pls what do I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Dedewizzy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
eriam: I was not sent any mail and when I tried registering again it said user name already registered. Pls what do I do?
check your junk mail box, it should be right der.. i nearly gave up not until i saw mine der!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
I checked my spam but it was not there too. I use Gmail
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nothing is happening @ owerri for now. Learnt they are in a meeting to discuss on modalities of disbursement of the forms. That is gross ineptitude. An advertisement that has been out for a week and disbursement of forms which are supposed to be free is still being discussed.
Meanwhile,prospective applicants are huddling in gropus and discussing politics while waiting earnestly.
I am leaving to go and do the online thingy.

Vivalavida reporting from Owerri centre

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
vivalavida: Nothing is happening @ owerri for now. Learnt they are in a meeting to discuss on modalities of disbursement of the forms. That is gross ineptitude. An advertisement that has been out for a week and disbursement of forms which are supposed to be free is still being discussed.
Meanwhile,prospective applicants are huddling in gropus and discussing politics while waiting earnestly.

Lolzzz.. Pls other centres, report ASAP.. Gud job vivalavida
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by klarke(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
vivalavida: Nothing is happening @ owerri for now. Learnt they are in a meeting to discuss on modalities of disbursement of the forms. That is gross ineptitude. An advertisement that has been out for a week and disbursement of forms which are supposed to be free is still being discussed.

Good job Vivilavida,
d info is very helpful. Pls do not hesitate to update when smthing new comes up.
Or u could pls send me an email (justiceeziokwu@gmail.com) when there's an update on how & when to collect the form.
Shalom!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Eumaca: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
kismo: Pls how did you guys convert your word document (C.V) to jpeg or png? Or do we need to leave our C.V as doc? The message they sent to my mail box was "Please note that all images must be in either JPG or PNG format. PDF files are NOT accepted." So what did you do about this? I mean those who have registered.

When you are filling the form, you will see the instruction there. Copy and paste ur cv on a notepad, then copy from there and paste on the online cv page.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
I am using a system now and the problem is I cannot upload my cv. I am at that stage cry I have copied it on note pad but it is not pasting
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by omsyhadex(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
try and download dolphin browser, and use it for d registration
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=omsyhadex]try and download dolphin browser, and use it for d registration. Thanks bro
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by olumaxi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls house..ao can i get to loyola college from iwo-road
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
I used National I.D and there is no expiry date and when I clicked on submit it insisted I filled it so I just imputed any year. Hope it is OK?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chei!! I dey learn 4 NL o!! Which 1 b Dolphin browser?? Na Whale Browser i sabi o!!!
omsyhadex: try and download dolphin browser, and use it for d registration
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by babamu123(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=amara.lizzy%40y] pls wht did u write on dat postal code and also dat place d wrote post for which application is being made, for purpose of reference pls hlp me. thanks and God bless. I wrote nigeria postal code ie 234 and had to pick a post from the options given...Procurement officer GL 08

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.