Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? (2375 Views)

What Has Christianity Done To Islam? / Has Christianity And Islam Failed Us? / Has Christianity Improved You As A Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Yes, and we blacks are the lost sheep. Well not all of us.
But I can tell you that we Yoruba are the direct descendants of Jacob.

I am a Hebrew of {probably} the tribe of Judah smiley
Probably descending from those of Jeremiah 42&43 grin

Lol, no we Yoruba are not the direct descendants of some story book jew, we have our own tale and ancestors.

It's a "fact" that life, nay, the whole universe began at Ile Ife and it was in Ile Ife that Obatala created mankind. Jacob is a descendant of Shango.
Ode oshi, some Jews made up farcical stories and you lap it up like a dog.
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by JesusisLord85: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Martian:

Lol, no we Yoruba are not the direct descendants of some story book jew, we have our own tale and ancestors.

It's a "fact" that life, nay, the whole universe began at Ile Ife and it was in Ile Ife that Obatala created mankind. Jacob is a descendant of Shango.
Ode oshi, some Jews made up farcical stories and you lap it up like a dog.

lol. despite the insult, you do make me laugh
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
JesusisLord85:

lol. despite the insult, you do make me laugh

You make me laugh too, you pathetic creature. "jesus is lord", and when you die, you go to lala land and become a slave. May shango send a thunderbolt up your imbecilic a$$.
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by JesusisLord85: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Martian:

You make me laugh too, you pathetic creature. "jesus is lord", and when you die, you go to lala land and become a slave. May shango send a thunderbolt up your imbecilic a$$.

God bless you sir smiley
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by SalC: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

How long will it take for you to realise that Mark chapter 16 verse 8 to 20 was written and added by the church?
And the church also wrote and added Matt28V19-20?
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
JesusisLord85:

God bless you sir smiley

May thunda fire your yansh .
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Martian:

May thunda fire your yansh .

What are you doing here with the christian slave.

May sango fire your azz to the manmustwaccsacking thread......
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sal C: And the church also wrote and added Matt28V19-20?

Yes Matthew chapter 28 verse 8 to 20 was written and added by the church
Re: Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? by SalC: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yes Matthew chapter 28 verse 8 to 20 was written and added by the church
Can you prove that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vatican Official Condemns Maynard Assisted Suicide / I Witnessed A Pastor Drop Dead At The Altar During Service — Ogunleye / What Happens When We Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.