Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (100197 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
'Talk na, abi you've been struck dumb from your dream?' Flow asked an annoying question.

'Na...your...papa...go...dumb,' I retorted, my discomfort causing me to deliver my words slowly.

'Why you dey skip like spoilt disc na?' Flow asked laughingly. His look radiated anything but concern for me.

'Na...your...papa...go...skip. You...no...see...say...I...no...well,' I said, struggling to keep my anger in check.

'U no well? Wetin do you? Even me wey Awoah beat no sick na,' Flow said, as he placed his hand on my neck to check my temperature.

I didn't reply, I just closed my burning eyes and relaxed.

'Your temperature is very high oh. U don get malaria be dis,' Flow commented.

'How I no go get malaria with all those mosquitoes wey bite me last night,' I complained.

Infact it seemed to me that Kareem's room was a special breeding place for mosquitoes, as they poured out in alarming numbers to welcome Flow and I. Unfortunately for me, they took especial delight in sucking blood from my yellow skin.

'No worry na,' Flow calmed me. 'I go arrange malaria drug for una,' He said, as he stood from beside me on the floor and made for the door.

'Where is Kareem na?' I asked.

'You expect the id'i'ot to dey house by this time? Him don leave since morning na,' Flow replied curtly.

I wasn't surprised that Flow was edgy about my question about Kareem, afterall he was partly responsible for Flow's new, unpleasant look. I was however surprised that he hadn't thrown us out of his room after his fight with Flow. Maybe Flow had begged him while I was asleep sha :-/.

'Make I dey go jor,' Flow said, as he opened the half broken wooden door of the room.

'Ok...no...take...long..sha,' I said to Flow's retreating back

'I no go use up to five minutes sef,' Flow promised. I didn't know then that he'll fail to live up to his promise.

Milliseconds turned to seconds. Seconds to minutes. Minutes to hours, and Flow didn't return.

'Maybe those Awoah don catch am again, or trailer don jam am,'

I said to myself as I tried to think of what could have caused Flow's delayed return.

He returned some three hours after he left, with a sad look on his messy face and downward slant to
his grossly disfigured mouth.

'Na God go punish you this guy. You left me in a critical condition like dis to go swim for stream abi?' I queried angrily when I noticed that the shirt he wore was dripping with water.

'Swim for stream?' Flow repeated as if he never heard words like that before. 'You sure say those mosquitoes wey bite you yesterday no suck your brain join? Who tell you say I go stream at all?'

'So wetin wet your shirt like this? Abi rain dey fall where you go?'

'Rain ke? Na sweat o,' Flow replied.

'Na una sweat wey plenty like dis? You visit ashawo house?' I inquired.

'Attai! Abegi I no dey the mood to dey answer all these silly questions wey you dey ask,' Flow replied angrily, with his broken, huge nose flaring.

'Na me dey ask silly questions? Ok o. Wey the drug you go buy since morning na?'

'Which drug? Drug wey don loss since when them dey chase me for market,' Flow answered.

'Chase you for market?' I echoed his words in disbelief. 'Wetin you steal?'

'I no steal anything na, I just unfortunately run into those Awoah of yesterday,' he recounted bitterly.

'Sorry o,' I consoled him. 'But those Awoah try sha,' I chipped in, with the intention of adding salt to Flow's injury.

'Wetin you mean?' Flow asked.

'Emm... You know say your face don change alot since after you fight Kareem yesterday,' I paused for effects then added. 'You look like pesin wey Dracula bite.'

To say the punch caught me is an understatement, it took me to heights of rigmarolling parody and heightened alcibiadian modus vivendi (Hon. Pat). Punching a sick man is same as murder and Flow just murdered me. Or so I thought!!!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
As Flow dey hussle, na so me ma dey hussle. May God bless our hussle,

Make una shout AMEN!!! angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Dhortunn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
ope o...my Oga don come back *hurries to read*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by adegwurulez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
abeg who be kareem?? who be flow who be attai? kai, una don even make me forget the characters grin.. ones in a week updates. i knw say e no easy sha buh as per oliver twist we cnt help but keep asking for more

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
God go bless ur hustle,but try to increase ur updates na
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amen.
But make una stil dey find small time update sha.
Reply my offline message.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by chistar01(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Madawaki01: dis is d story i'm talkin about
hmmmmmm.. I see.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2013
U guys should try 2 update ASAP.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Daniel2802: U guys should try 2 update ASAP.

we will. I will do my best to update soon.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by haykins01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
more updates and then we would see y 'the powers that be' wunt take us to front page
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Flow and Foxy, more ink to your pen and more updates to your story! cool
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by eROCK247(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
D story don finish? I dey follow ona since 4rm d beginning...silently. Ona dey yan sha! I don dey laff so tey my ppl don dey fink say i dey mental! Unbelievable writing skills man...Pls wat happened after dat punch?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Cant stop lmao nice to hav u back hope u update more frequently now.nice work
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by kingphilip(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gr8 piece, gr8 work and gr8 collabo lacking enough gramma to quantify sorry qualify dis piece....crush on guys the sky is jst ur foundation
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Jumizie13(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Walai una no go understand wetin dey happen to me. I have been on social networks o, but then, I just pop in, read and drop comment. No time to start to dey rack my brain. But make una no worry, updates will resume fully in the shortest possible time.

Thanks for understanding.

Yours truly,

Foxy & Flow1759

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Walai una no go understand wetin dey happen to me. I have been on social networks o, but then, I just pop in, read and drop comment. No time to start to dey rack my brain. But make una no worry, updates will resume fully in the shortest possible time.

Thanks for understanding.

Yours truly,

Foxy & Flow1759
Alas! The prodigal son is back. We're indeed happy to receive you.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 3:48am On Sep 20, 2013
I feel like hittin foxy's head with a big iron rod,me wey i don dey tink i go meet many updates..haa
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2013
In the place called AJ city lied the famous Boundary bus stop, and by Boundary bus stop lied the Notorious Bale street. There are of course three Bale streets in AJ city; one was dangerous, the other was more dangerous, and the other one was most dangerous. The most dangerous of them all Bale Aiyetoro was the street Kareem stayed.

To all you Real Madrid fans, the street am talking of is not owned by Gareth Bale.

Saying the street was cold is an understatement, the street was cold and hardknocks. We had been laying our heads in a room close to a stinking Gutter, and instead of us breathing in Oxygen, we were breathing in Gutter air with periodic name Gu2.

I knew the pains of staying in a sinking one storey building wouldn't last for long, as soon as we delivered the Coco to General Kolawole, i would be saying my final bye bye, because i wasn't finding Kareem's Rat infested room funny, and Attai my friend was making matters worse with his incessant complains.

All this while, we left the Coco under the Driver's seat of our Car parked in front of Kareem's "face-me-i-face-you" compound. Does "face-me-i-face-you" really have compound? So i tot sha.

Attai had been having s'.ex with the Landlord's daughter all this while, he thought i never saw him b'.anging her in the dirty bathroom every night. Were it to be that the Landlord's daughter Sikiratu was beautiful, then i would had given Attai an award.

She was freaking U'.gly. She was a Vampire. Her head like Attai's was big, even bigger. Her legs were like tubers of Yam from Benue state. Her eyes were like that of a Lagos Frog. She was shorter than a bottle of small 1759. Whenever she speaks, she sends Rain in form of Saliva in torrents to the listener. Her face was not only as black as charcoal, but pimples infested.

But like rule 1 in the Coco rule says; "never admire the beautiful, and never get irritated by the u'.gly". I never broke this rule, little wonder i never threw up whenever i saw Sikiratu.

"Attai na the uniform be this, Omoh if u see the big dustbin wey General Kolawole boys keep the uniform ehnnn!" I brought out the two Camouflage uniforms i went to collect in the refuse dumb the previous night.

Saying the refuse dumb i went to collect the uniforms from was the biggest refuse dumb in Nigeria is an understatement, it was the biggest in Africa. It was as high as mountain Everest. It was pugently smelling, yet people's houses were close to it. That is AJ city for you!!

Before i could locate the exact place the bag containing the uniforms were kept, i had dipped my hands into about seven heaps of poo, albeit i came with a torch light. I was in a hurry to leave the stinking refuse dump, so i couldn't wash my hands but just rubbed the poo off with a sheet of paper, yet Attai gave me a warm handshake when i returned, after which he continued eating his Akara with the same hand used in shaking me. If only he knew what that hand had touched!

"na you go wear this one, you know say you get body pass me" Attai said after cross examining the uniforms.

"shey na today we go go delivered the Coco?" Attai erred.

"no be only delivered, na deliverance"

"yes na, na now now we dey go sef" I answered.

"okay, make i go check wheather our motor battery still dey okay, you know say e don tay wey we warm the motor" Attai left the room.

"go quick, i don dey wear my own uniform, no time" I was in a haste to put on the uniform without thinking of first taking my bath.

I was fully kitted when Kareem entered the room from the bathroom.

"yekpa! Jesu! Mogbe! Awoah n'inu Ile mi" He cried.

Since i was backing him, i wanted to scare him the more, so i changed my voice, adding more bass saying; "so you think say we no go locate your house abi?"

Since Kareem wasn't aware i went to collect Army uniforms the previous night, he was scared to the bone, and since "the fear of Awoah is the beginning of wisdom", he pleaded in Yoruba and Swahili, and even French.

"awoah no vex, ejor! E ma binu" He cried.

I almost laughed, but i held myself and said; "shebi na you sell fake watch for us, today na today for you"

"awoah no vex! I no go do am again" I heard rthymical sounds of fart.

I could hear Attai walking towards the room, so i said to Kareem; "oya kneel down and close your eyes", which he did.

Attai came in and saw Kareem kneeling down with his hands raised up and his eyes closed like a Primary school pupil, by then, i had already turned facing the fidgety Kareem.

"Flow i no see our motor for where we park am oh" Attai announced.

Kareem opened his eyes and saw that i was the Awoah that scared poo out of his black a'.ss, so he cursed; "Iyalaya eh!! e no go better for you!"

I and Attai quickly dashed out of the room. I had forgotten i was on Army uniform.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2013
I am back, so is Foxy. We are back. Or so i tot.

So pull a cushion, seat back, relax and enjoy Floweytic Foxy.

PS: Foxy lemme see you at the other side, i wanna talk to you.

STILL I FLOW.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2013
Nice one Flow... I checked the other side but met your absence. I am still there sha...

Peeps, relax, updates will FLOXICALLY come to you on a daily routine or so I thought angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2013
I still dy follow
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
I still dy fol(f)low
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Mehn, see exaggeration¡ Sikiratu don suffer no be small, buh like some guys will say, no time to dey look face again o, na ugly girls dey sweet pass sef!

I still gum this thread like super-glue big time| oga foxy, it`s your turn¿
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
"See this mumu boy. No be the car be this?"

Flow shouted at me with Kareem close to him. I looked at him in his camouflage, the slippers he was putting under looking like the type all this hausa kolanut sellers wear. Kareem himself was sweating on his nose, his eyes still bulgy from the little scare Flow had given the him.

"I gree say I mumu but we go see who mumu pass for here."

I replied, throwing the car key to him.

"Wetin this one dey for"

He said simultaneously as he caught the key mid-air.

"Na the proof say na you mumu pass me."

I replied him. I had always been at the brunt of Flow's multiple abuses and sometimes unintended insults. I wanted him to see the ridicule first hand. I did not even go near the car, when I had left inside to go and check warm it up.

"Attai, rat don die from overfeeding ooo"

Flow screamed as soon as he did the first turn to the driver's side of the car. It was a piercing scream, like a woman whose obiatus had been torn apart with a giant phallus.

No confuse o, obiatus na toto, phallus na preek.

"Na God bless am be that na."

I replied unmoving.

"Attai, you really need to see this thing."

Kareem had already moved there and was laughing his black ar'se off. I was wondering if he was laughing or crying as he held unto his head. It looked like an insult to me, why would he hold his head. I don't laugh and hold my head even though it was bigger and heavier.

"Kareem, remove your hand from your head jor."

I said as I moved towards them. What I saw made the world pause for a moment, my heartbeat stopped, my mouth hung open, my sweat pores activated and my leg turned jelly. The same car I had washed earlier on. Even though we don't use it, it was always our duty to clean the dust of the car. Warming it was overruled since we were trying to preserve the petrol inside so it could take us to the barracks.

"I don dieeee... na me be this..."

I screamed as I saw what had happened to the car. How on earth would you explain occurrences that are not supernatural. Just a split in time.

"Flow, na wetin be this?"

I asked a stupi'd question. Well, I did not blame Flow for the insults that followed.

"Na your head be that, abi your eyes don blind to see wetin I close eyes dey see? Na so you go just open your mouth dey yan nonsense."

"See, take am easy na, you wan finish all this abuse? If I Bleep up later, na wetin you wan use abuse me?"

I asked sarcastically. It seemed to quieted him down a little bit. Don't be confused, enough of the suspense. Behold, two of our tires were missing, replaced by two giant stones. You cannot see the fault from the compound until you turn the other side. We only had a spare in the boot.

"Kareem baba, ko ni idea?"

Flow asked the ugly thug in front of us.

"Gbogboni. E ma lo jor, Iya ireti dey sell tire"

He replied, grinning from ear to ear. Who was interested in buying a tire when money seemed to have developed a third leg and ran away from our pockets.

"I dey come make I go change cloth for inside"

I said to Flow, leaving both of them outside to sort themselves. As I walked into the compound, I saw the angelic daughter of our landlord. She just came out from the toilet. The same toilet whose stench was enough to make a nuclear bomb. I mean gas bomb. Just trap the smell, go to a crowded environment and release it, I bet you, the causality figure will be too high to record.

"Ssssss"

I made a sound under my breath. She looked up and saw me, flashing me her perfect vampire dentition. I used my eyes to signal our door, this was going the be the first time she would come into the room. She smiled and used her finger to indicate later.

"Ahhhh.... Eeeeeee.... Bodaaaaaaaa.... E ma bi nuuuuu oooooo.... Ejo oooooooo"

She moaned loud as I pounded her, unleashing all the demons in me. My knees had already developed blisters as I was giving her dog'gy style on Kareem's mattress that was equal to the bare ground. I still enjoyed it.

"Ko ni da fu iya laye e"

I knew the voice too well. The landlord was right there at the door. He was already breaking the door. My eyes had already gone up to the heavens. My waist was already humping away in an irregular pattern and my seed we already jumping out. He barged in the same time I gave a roar and came.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by YMCgyna(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bumper to bumper.... I dey follow
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
see gobe
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2013
patciently awaitin nxt Update.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by wizmorris007(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
grin Now am finally here... Leggo am feeling this
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nduking92(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Badoo
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by haykins01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
*people i fink the best we can do 4 our badoos here is 2 flowxically support and recommend this page for front page*...whoz wiv me?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by backtop(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Am so happy, u guys are welcum back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Maid / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.