Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (99142 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2013
yemi2plus2: Foxy@Na wetin be the meaning of that thing wey dey up?
You never stil answer my question o.

Wetin be your question?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Make una ride on
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2013
No update yet why na
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Flow i see u ocheesy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by lyriclekidd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=Cute bliss]No update yet why na grin :p SO CUTE WAS THE BLISS
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by MzOma(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please more updates ASAP
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
One page gone, no update
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by DEllaluv(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=yemi2plus2]One page gone, no update
cos 'so cute ws d bliss'
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
ATTAIIIII
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
One day gone, No update
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
*Finished updating his and still see this thread without updates* carrys broom and sweep, says the lord prayer and spread his mat, zzzzzzzzzzz "
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555]*Finished updating his and still see this thread
without updates* carrys broom and sweep, says the lord prayer and spread
his mat, zzzzzzzzzzz " [/quote]

*Pours cold water on his HEAD*gringringrin Oga goan n sleep elz wer jhooooooor....Hia b lyk ur room
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
I am sorry for the delay... Matters that touches the heart occurred...

Please, put Flow in your prayers.

I will await him bouncing-back.

Thanks...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
LORD GRANT FLOW THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME PAIN AND SORROW WHATSOEVER. IT SHALL BE WELL WITH HIM IJN.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I am sorry for the delay... Matters that touches the heart occurred...

Please, put Flow in your prayers.

I will await him bouncing-back.

Thanks...

wetin them go pray for me for? Wetin happen to me?

Why i haven't updated is because i have not being chanced, i travelled. Foxy_flow pls bear with me. I will update by 2morrow.

BTW if i no update, you no fit update dey go? Shebi we don talk how the story go go. Abi to update dey fear you?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Wetin dey happen na? Make una update jor
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2013
flow1759:

wetin them go pray for me for? Wetin happen to me?

Why i haven't updated is because i have not being chanced, i travelled. Foxy_flow pls bear with me. I will update by 2morrow.

BTW if i no update, you no fit update dey go? Shebi we don talk how the story go go. Abi to update dey fear you?

So you dey alive?

Seriously, to update no dey fear me, but me want your touch for the next episode that's why I keep quite.

I will bear with you till tomorrow.

Readers, do bear with us, we will update starting from tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Clemzy16: LORD GRANT FLOW THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME PAIN AND SORROW WHATSOEVER. IT SHALL BE WELL WITH HIM IJN.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Thanks for that prayer. Na only you na im dey care.

Yemi own na so so update im dey look for. angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

PLEASE PUT FLOW IN YOUR PRAYERS.
flow1759: wetin them go pray for me for? Wetin happen to me?
Foxy_Flow:

So you dey alive?

Wallahi, foxy don craze finish.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

So you dey alive?

Seriously, to update no dey fear me, but me want your touch for the next episode that's why I keep quite.

I will bear with you till tomorrow.

Thanks

Mr Man if u wan update, update abeg and stop beating about the bush.

You are really killing the spirit of this story. Must you wait for me before you update. You are waiting for my "Touch" indeed.

No be only "Touch" na "Florecent". Why not update ur own "touch" than keep our fans waiting? When your "touch" is as good as mine, if not better. Since i told u am sometimes busy, why don't u keep the story going than keeping it on hold. #No yabbis intended#

I just spoke from a reader's point of view, so i don't want anybody to come quoting me saying; "Flow u are proud", "Flow must you correct him in this thread", "Flow why don't you PM him", "Flow this....... Flow that".

Foxy_flow, if what i said hurts, sorry. But it shouldn't hurt u. What do they say about open rebuke? They say; "open rebuke is better than hidden praises"

STILL I FLOW

PS: make una no mind Foxy_Flow oh, nothing do me. I don't know where he got that from, maybe he saw me in his dream.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
flow1759:

Mr Man if u wan update, update abeg and stop beating about the bush.

You are really killing the spirit of this story. Must you wait for me before you update. You are waiting for my "Touch" indeed.

No be only "Touch" na "Florecent". Why not update ur own "touch" than keep our fans waiting? When your "touch" is as good as mine, if not better. Since i told u am sometimes busy, why don't u keep the story going than keeping it on hold. #No yabbis intended#

I just spoke from a reader's point of view, so i don't want anybody to come quoting me saying; "Flow u are proud", "Flow must you correct him in this thread", "Flow why don't you PM him", "Flow this....... Flow that".

Foxy_flow, if what i said hurts, sorry. But it shouldn't hurt u. What do they say about open rebuke? They say; "open rebuke is better than hidden praises"

STILL I FLOW

PS: make una no mind Foxy_Flow oh, nothing do me. I don't know where he got that from, maybe he saw me in his dream.

Dies!!!

I would have loved to update now but I'm kinda busy and down, both emotionally and physically.

Una sorry abeg....
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dies!!!

I would have loved to update now but I'm kinda busy and down, both emotionally and physically.

Una sorry abeg....
make i help you update then. Typing....
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:
make i help you update then. Typing....

I aint joking here o... Relax na.... angry

TYPING...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Seriously, I am trying to update but just can't.

You guys should forgive me...

Pleassseee
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Them don ban Clemzy? Abi wetin you write? grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy flow, i see u o
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by emmy99(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
embarassed foxy na everytym sumtin dey do u?? Update or...... Still i enjoy una collabo
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Foxy_flow, abi na Foxy_brown, come update o.. E be like you need rochie abi? Oya come update sharp sharp!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Guys make unu carry unu BIG head come update na Abi di head dey heavy una? Make I bring BRT bus come?grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Alhaji Mustapha's house was only a stone throw away, but to Attai the "Jelly Fish" it seemed like miles away.

"Attai we don dey near the gate oh, behave yourself, no dey shake like Fish wey dem throw inside hot water oh" I was a Kettle calling a Pot black, when i too was shaking, albeit internally.

"you think say you get mind pass me?" Attai said.

"i gree, you get mind pass me" I prevented our usual argument.

"poi poi poi"

I knocked at the Gate. A bulged eye stared at us from the Camera hole of the Gate.

"who una be?" asked the owner of the eye.

"we be Coco farmers" I answered what we were told in camp to answer whenever such question is asked.

On hearing that we were Coco farmers, the owner of the bulged eye opened the gate instantly.

We entered into Paradise.

Alhaji Mustapha's compound was Paradise indeed. With a beautiful fountain flowing, an awesome garden, a Basketball court at the extreme right, a huge Chess court at the far left, i thought i was in a Mini-stadium.

Not only that, the Masterpiece of a house that stood in front of us reminded me of Saint Paul's Catholic church; where i worshiped, just that it was slightly more beautiful than my church, infact Alhaji Mustapha's house was in the same class with Saint Peter's Bassilica in Vetican City.

Soon we stood in front of the enterance to the building, i noticed the formerly fidgety Attai left his mouth ajar staring at the gigantic building.

"who are you?" A bodyguard asked. The two hefty bodyguards that stood in front of us made me saw my built body as flat as a MTN SIM card, infact the wrestler John Cena would sure look like an Ant to them, or so i tot.

I and Attai looked like Two "Davids" that stood in front of Two "Goliats", it made me almost laughed at the thought of I and Attai being Alhaji Dan Kwambo's bodyguards in the nearest future, if that was to happen, of course we sure needed to eat the Gym for Breakfast and Dinner, especially Attai.

"we are Coco farmers" Attai answered.

"what are your code numbers?" One of the bodyguards asked.

"am 006DK" Attai said.

"am 007DK" I said my James Bond code number. Maybe I and Attai were the 6th and 7th Coco farmers that worked in Alhaji Dan Kwambo's Coco plantation, just maybe.

"ooooh! So you are Alhaji Dan Kwambo's new boys?" One of the bodyguards said. Maybe he knew "DK" in our code numbers stood for "Dan Kwambo", just maybe.

We uniformly nodded in response.

They searched us, and one of them saw the Gun with me.

"we don't allow this inside, you will not need it, will you?" He held the Gun.

"you can go in now" One of the Bodyguards said after they had confirmed what we carried was Coco and not Salt or Garri.

We walked into the most beautiful living room i had ever seen since i was born, No, the second most beautiful, the first was owned by Microsoft owner Bill Gate, i saw it on Tv.

Another two bodyguards searched us as we entered the living room, the one searching me mistakenly held my d'.ick thinking it was a Gun.

"go upstairs, the first door by your left" One of the bodyguards directed us after we had told them our code numbers.

Attai was admiring the fine decorations in the living room that he mistakenly stepped on me.

"Attai remember wetin them tell us for camp, nothing is too Beautiful and nothing is too U'gly, so don't admire the Beautiful and don't get Irritated by the U'gly" I reminded Attai of Rule 1 of the Rules of Coco.

That rule was sure not applicable to Ladies. If a beautiful Lady walk pass me, i would sure admire for a minimum of 30seconds if she is "backyardless", but if she is "backyardfull" i would admire for a minimum of 2minutes until she reaches vantage point. But if an U'gly Lady walk pass me either backyardfull or backyardless, then....... NO NEED!!

"hello DK boys!!" I thought Alhaji Mustapha called us "grin^.ick boys". If he actually called us D^ick boys, then he was partially right, because the portrait of a 90% n'.aked white Lady i saw hung on the wall made my d'.ick stood.

"how are you?" the Fat Alhaji Mustapha said.

"we are fine"

"you have the stuff?" He asked.

"yes sir" We both brought out the Coco in our bags.

As I handed over the 5kg Coco with me to the Alhaji, he asked; "what is your name?", my dull brain interpreted what he asked as; "what is the name".

I thought he was asking for the name of what i was giving to him, so i answered; "Coco".

"Wow! Your name is Coco! Nice name" He smiled.

"No! my name is Flow" I quickly corrected.

Attai handed him the 5kg Coco with him, and he also told him his name.

From nowhere, Alhaji Mustapha brought out a small tray containing a whitish powder that looked like Coco, and he said: "Attai and Flow come and join me"

Rule 2 of Rules of Coco kept resounding in my head: "Never accept free meals; taking Coco with a stranger is dangerous"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Maid / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.