Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? (2111 Views)

Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? / Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. / Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? by jgirl3: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2008
I think it should be shared. Let the lady express herself and let the man express himself. Which ever one - let the end product be good.
Re: Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? by Pataki: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2008
I give her the mantle first . . . . . then I finish it up as the officiating minister. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? by Antidote1(f): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2008
Pataki:

I give her the mantle first . . . . . then I finish it up as the officiating minister. grin grin grin

See me see trouble, The truth is 90% of you ONLY have mouth and NO action to back it up tongue grin cheesy cheesy.

j-girl:

I think it should be shared. Let the lady express herself and let the man express himself. Which ever one - let the end product be good.
cry cry cry cry cry

I know even in my absence, you will most definitely represent cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy,( Allergies still kicking ass gal cry cry
Re: Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? by Persona82(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2008
"Whats your Fantasy" my usual statement. Let Her do whateva. . . If that doesn't work (i.e. rookie gal)
Then I make sure she experiences 1st hand things she's only heard about(or not)

Simply: I prefer she took charge (especially in stating what she wants) or Its up to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? / What Is Your Status? / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.