Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? (4234 Views)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? / Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by fellownigerian: 3:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Hi. I am 30, and I happen to be getting married in a few weeks time to a 30 year old girl who told me she is a virgin. i do not have much doubts about her claims, but my concerns are that that for our courtship that is now over 3 months, I never had a chance to kiss her. hugs are something ridiculous the way she gives it, but she promises that after our wedding, those and many more would be mine without stress.

please Nairalanders, I will really appreciate opinions here, has anyone been in a similar situation before, how does it usually turn out to be?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by overdrive(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Fellownigerian? are u a coup plotter

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Well, I was in relationship with my wife for exactly 8years before we finally got married. She was a virgin throughout the relationship and I did not go astray too. Well, I think for just three months relationship, no big deal if u can avoid the kissing and hugging. During the 8 years of mine, I used to kiss my wife once in a while, well it just happened then. When you are finally married, you are in for another show if the two of you are inexperienced. You will visit a doctor for advice after the wedding, when you can't do a thing with your wife for weeks. But its worth it. Never marry a woman only because of her virginity, the marriage would crash. She may piss you off by throwing it at ur face every time in the marriage. They have this belief that they are big prices and you shud worship them. Well, I wish u happy virgin marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2013
hugs are something ridiculous the way she gives it
grin grin grin
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2013
You will visit a doctor for advice after the wedding, when you can't do a thing with your wife for weeks. But its worth it.
tpacalipse, I don't understand the reason for visiting a doctor.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Mynd44: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Bro, you can do it na. Its just a couple of months away so hang in there.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by jmoore(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2013
Will you die if you don't kiss or hug? She is avoiding those things that will make her loose control
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Enegod(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2013
Mayb u luk 2 scary 2 be hugged and kissed....mawin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by LewsTherin: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Well, I was in relationship with my wife for exactly 8years before we finally got married. She was a virgin throughout the relationship and I did not go astray too. Well, I think for just three months relationship, no big deal if u can avoid the kissing and hugging. During the 8 years of mine, I used to kiss my wife once in a while, well it just happened then. When you are finally married, you are in for another show if the two of you are inexperienced. You will visit a doctor for advice after the wedding, when you can't do a thing with your wife for weeks. But its worth it. Never marry a woman only because of her virginity, the marriage would crash. She may piss you off by throwing it at ur face every time in the marriage. They have this belief that they are big prices and you shud worship them. Well, I wish u happy virgin marriage.

Word. Are you sure you're not me? Was going to post exactly what you put there. Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2013
LewsTherin:

Word. Are you sure you're not me? Was going to post exactly what you put there. Exactly.

Mtchew, lying through your teeth.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by fellownigerian: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2013
for the person who asked if I look scary, am sure u re joking. were dat the case, she would be in for a life long scare. however, the good news is that, I look good and can be charming normally
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by dmcdad: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2013
LewsTherin:

Exactly? Like same 8 years?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by dmcdad: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2013
@op, haba! just three months and you are already feeling the heat? C'mon relax and wait for it to come. The longer the wait, the sweeter it becomes when you finally have it. Got it?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Exponental(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2013
@op, are a male virgin? Have u had kisses or hugs in ur past r/shp?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Leyqute(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2013
@op since u r gerrin married in a few weeks why not hold on? Abi na so hungi and kissingi dey hungry yhu?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by LewsTherin: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad:

Dead serious. Dated for 7, engaged for 1. Celebrating our 2nd year aniversary in a few days.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by dmcdad: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2013
LewsTherin:

Dead serious. Dated for 7, engaged for 1. Celebrating our 2nd year aniversary in a few days.
Good for you bruv...
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
k2039:
tpacalipse, I don't understand the reason for visiting a doctor.

I won't tell you o.k. Some things are better left unsaid, who know who is reading. My experience with the virgin thing makes me wonder why some mumu wanna kill to marry one.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
LewsTherin:

Bro, the truth of the matter is that a lot of Nigerians a making it look as if people can't keep their virginity again, but a lot of people are keeping it. Some virgins think they are too much for keeping it, thinking they must be special because they believe virgins are too scarce. The virgin seekers are not even helping matters at all. Must people marry virgins?
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
The guy shud stay away from the lady, out of Sight sometimes kill the urge. Do not play with fire if u can't handle it. U may wish u never waited sha, after the marriage. It is normal, don't worry it is a way of the devil getting at u or trying to mock you for doing the right thing.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Mayb u luk 2 scary 2 be hugged and kissed....mawin
hmmmmm
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: The virgin seekers are not even helping matters at all.
hahahaha
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Are you sure both of you are compatible? Because from your story all i get is that yoi are not comfortable around each other. she should be able to hold you and hug you and touch you in a very non intimacy.u.a.l way, because two of you are supposed to be good friends first or isnt that the essence of courtship
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Waiting for d follow up thread, 'my wife decieved me she was a virgin' hahahahahaha
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad:
Don't mind the bloody liar. Na me he one dey call nairaland bella naija for, like say I be learner.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
ednut1: Waiting for d follow up thread, 'my wife decieved me she was a virgin' hahahahahaha
Doubting thomas.

I know your likes, until you deep your rod into that hole with blood gushing out, you won't believe.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: I won't tell you o.k. Some things are better left unsaid, who know who is reading. My experience with the virgin thing makes me wonder why some mumu wanna kill to marry one.
I get the gist bruv....
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Bro, the truth of the matter is that a lot of Nigerians a making it look as if people can't keep their virginity again, but a lot of people are keeping it. Some virgins think they are too much for keeping it, thinking they must be special because they believe virgins are too scarce. The virgin seekers are not even helping matters at all. Must people marry virgins?
Me, I know 5 virgins oh, I wonder why people say they are scarce.

Infact they use to be 6, one of them just lost her virginity recently at the age of 21 (that guy was very cunny meh), so I wonder where the scarcity is.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by dmcdad: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
k2039: Doubting thomas.

I know your likes, until you deep your rod into that hole with blood gushing out, you won't believe.

Lol... Chai! Wahala dey oooo
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by k2039: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad:
I get the gist bruv....
I dey confuse. Is it that the doctor will perform a surgery on the hymen or what.
Re: Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? by sweetrace(f): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: I won't tell you o.k. Some things are better left unsaid, who know who is reading. My experience with the virgin thing makes me wonder why some mumu wanna kill to marry one.
I read somewhere that marrying a virgin is entering into a true marriage covenant. Maybe that's why virgins are sought after. Plus, while being a virgin may not guarantee being the perfect wife, it does show strength of character.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Like Stretch Marks. Ladies, Take Note. Stop deceiving yourself / His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" / My Experience At Club D Cave ..at Maryland Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.