Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59953 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by cj1080(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
kukus01: the way Nigerian graduate go about everything is pathetic.....its disappointing to know that most of them think internet is only for social forum, what happened to ideas and creativity? the availability of the internet is a key factor in enhancing ideas and creativity.....someone once made a statement that 90% of Nigerian graduate is unemployable. i once told a graduate to bring up a proposal for an ICT Project which i wanted to involve him.... i provided him a laptop, internet modem, and external hard drive ..... the bigot was only using my internet facility to download davido songs...... i can bet half of all these graduate shouting am in am in cant even use Microsoft word, its business centers that makes resume for them, not to talk of presenting themselves worthy of being employed. its disheartening to see youths just pinging and wasting their lives away on facebook etc..... please you should all sitdown and think look within your inner mind find what you are good at and expose it. my 1 kobo for una!!!!

You have to realise that not all of them are like that, when you see someone who is determined to succeed, you will know by his efforts to make change and move forward. when u see someone with no clue on what his or she she wants, you try to show him a way and let him decide for himself,
About the one you told about an ict programme, you never knew whether he had the drive for it or not, did, sometimes your vision is not someone else's vision.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by MEGAWATCH: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Can we have our first meeting in Abuja I will like to sponsor it when am back to NigerÍa(currently travelled to China for a business meeting) I have been looking for non etnic and religious organisation like this to join. The spring that will truely change Nigeria may start like play,like play.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Longman313(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Amya: As young vibrant youths, we don't have to sit on our butt waiting for juicy jobs to drop in our laps. That is the reason why entrepreneurship is our way out of this pit called unemployment. We all can be employers of labour rather then employees who rely on pittance every other month.

THE SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP an NGO made for the youths by the youths have come to help the youths and unemployed (whether graduates or not) to see themselves as the vessels that can make them their own bosses.

We can help the youths and unemployed through the following.

*** Organizing lectures and seminars to educate the youths on the values of entreprenuership.

*** Getting financing (through our partnership with various government ministry, agency and parastatals) for our members in starting up their businesses.

*** Free skill acquisition and vocational training.

Etc. . .

A lecture and seminar will be held on 21st of september in Abuja.

If you live in Abuja and want to be a member of this NGO, or you want to attend the free seminar, contact us with this numbers.

07033971159 -Amaka
08037218810 -Gozie
08068026007 -Gabriel
08183128638 -Dagogo

Follow on twitter @thesce

MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!!!!
.i like dat,how about those dat stay outside Abuja.like other stata.ie Taraba state
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
ood pressure group!

I suggest we follow this page: The Nigerian Entrepreneur www.facebook.com/ngentrepreneur

AIM:
The Nigerian Entrepreneur seeks to help the average Nigerian undergraduate and graduate change his or her typical belief system and start developing skills early enough to add value to himself/herself and the system.

Goodluck fellas!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kukus01(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2013
cj1080:

You have to realise that not all of them are like that, when you see someone who is determined to succeed, you will know by his efforts to make change and move forward. when u see someone with no clue on what his or she she wants, you try to show him a way and let him decide for himself,
About the one you told about an ict programme, you never knew whether he had the drive for it or not, did, sometimes your vision is not someone else's vision.
i understand you quite well it is whatever way you present yourself that people will understand and be willing to either work with you or discard you.... your resources shows who you are..... the dude i was referring to gave me a full view of him doing his IT/NYSC in an ICT firm as an engineer..... it was obvious he was non nonchalant during these years. and i dont believe a graduate should not know what he or she wants.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ajayi101: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
[size=20pt]LOL!!!!![/size] grin [size=22pt]While www.coinaire.com is helping.[/size]
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by zogo(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Great vision!

I think we can help solve this unemployment issue.

Maybe through this platform, we can have a databale of DUELY graduated graduates with NYSC discharge certificates or excemption letters. With this authentic list the govt can target packages, either in the form of jobs or maybe monthly stipends like #30k per head, until the person secures a job. I call this 'Graduates Wage Scheme' GWS. Lets achieve this vision together.

Count me in

Gideon Ele
South-South (Port Harcourt) 07063249904
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by whoawa(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
i will do my best to make this a dream come true
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Mrprudent(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
I pray that God will lead the Association!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by tobey14(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Kudos to the brain behinde this idea,I believes it wud help us 2 get out 4rm dis mess. Am highly supported.continue preaching d gospel.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by xslash: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice one NAUG....08067686381 from abuja
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Originalsly: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
No doubt...NAUG has to be the biggest association ever in the history of Nigeria...and is growing even faster!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by b03liberty(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
bravetentewa:

It sure would be a simultaneous process....however ℓ̊ concur with the fact that the idea NAUG is actually not a good name as people who gain employment should also be given room for membership Hence, giving them further chances of contributing there own quota to the development and growth of the body.....

However it is worthy of note that the association should not be political...(Except a situation whr one of its members indicates interest for a public office).there is need to spell its aims and objectives, zonal leaders, state leaders etc...
Since the say That youths are leaders of 2mao....its bettr we take our 2mao today.....a stitch in time saves 9.

Believe this could be a way forward for our youths...

One Nigeria.
Youth are the leader of TODAY, by tomorow, we would have grown grey hair. By the way, why can't we challenge ourself acording to state. Let the employment/unemployment youth of each state demand a crystal accoUntability and corruption free from our state govt. And monthly,quarterly,bi-annually or annually perfomance level of development evaluation at the Nationaj level. Potential graduate thou! Biodun Jos.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by opaquzy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Isaac a.k.a opaquzy......May God intervein in our situation
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Agbo2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Whoever came up with this idea, you can be assured of a very good job soon.
Don't let this dream die.
You have the support of millions of Nigerians both employed and unemployed!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am in. Favour (South south PH") 08086004568
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Temiteetimi: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dragnet Solutions Limited Recruits Graduate Trainees

Application for the Dragnet Graduate Trainee has now been extended to 30th August, 2013.

Interested candidates can be graduates of any discipline from a recognized Nigerian institution but must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme.

Qualified candidates should apply on: http://graduate.gradexchange.net/vacancies.aspx
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by b03liberty(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
shortgun: Una well done ooo.

I for join Una association if to say I go school but I no go school and i get work.

But I for like give Una one advice

Instead una to form this kind association wey dey make person laff when person hear the name, me think say if Una fit gather all the sense wey all of una get for school put am for one place, come use that plenty sense start one business e for better.

U no say as Una dey so, Una get lawyer, Una get engineer, Una get doctor,Una get animal doctor, Una get engineer for machine, Una get engineer for water, Una get accountant, Una get engineer for house, Una get engineer for chemical, una get plenty other things we una study for school.

Ok if all this Una people wey study all this big big things for university come gather together use their sense come get one big land come begin plant corn,cassava,tomato,beans,vegetables, and some other things like fish,snail,grass cuter and plenty other things.
This one na one example ooooo.

As i talk before i no go school, maybe this my talk na illiterate talk, abeg make una no vex na illiteracy dey worry me.
. Yea. Thank you. And whr wil the money to do all this comes from? Good and fine that not all Nig youth ar to work white collar, but is our govt provide avenue for self emplyment or all these ur outline? I gues its NO!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na farming sure pass. I wonder if you want to stage a protest with this kind of association. With literacy, farming is way too lucrative. No amount of advise will make us yield. NAUG ko, NUGA ni.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibrutex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is an opportunity for the optimist among us.... If you could see this piece of writing, definitely
you are a Lucky one !!!
While discussing different issues we could also
use the medium to empower ourselves, i am
sure many has not really come across what am
talking about now on any page before. Gopalex Ltd has been into research over the
years on how to tackle health related cases with
TRANSDERMAL products and the result is
GAURAPAD products..... This is a transdermal
product for the treatment of health related
issues without undergoing normal digestive proccesses b'coz they are not ingested through
the mouth rather they are in form of patches
which supplies treatment directly into the
bloodstream. It has been proven to be efficient
and testimonies arround the nation for the
treatment of ailment like .....Asthma,high blood pressure,slim, malaria,diabetes,stroke,anti toxin
e.t.c......
There are lots of opportunity by being a partner
and there products are very cheap which makes
it markeble. Its one of it kind !!!
Some of the benefits are sales profit,monthly bonuses, purchase bonus to mention a few .....
Dont fold your arms while others are making
cool cash... Information is wealth
for more enquiries contact ,08029763434,07
062767846 ....
Email..ibrutex@gmail.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Longman313(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Honestly is a great ideal,if only we can orgarnise ourself better.anyway i am in wit my whole body.from kwara but base in taraba state.08184587252.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibrutex(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is an opportunity for the optimist among us.... If you could see this piece of writing, definitely
you are a Lucky one !!!
talking about now on any page before. Gopalex Ltd has been into research over the
issues without undergoing normal digestive proccesses b'coz they are not ingested through
treatment of ailment like .....Asthma,high blood pressure,slim, malaria,diabetes,stroke,anti toxin
e.t.c......
Some of the benefits are sales profit,monthly bonuses, purchase bonus to mention a few .....
062767846 ....
..ibrutex at gmail dot com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibrutex(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
you are a Lucky one !!!
e.t.c......
062767846 ....
..ibrutex at gmail dot com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by donobyno247: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
i'm in Kaycee08063024647.. 29ec664f
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by molas02: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Naija youth abi waitn u call am, na now now u go dey here i no dey dere oooooooooooo............dem go tell u say we day for ur bk, for were? dem don run.mostly my tribe YORUBA, na dem go dey tell dem ur Names, No of Children, Home Address, Office Address even ur church.............bt i support dis move, i will inbox ur mail for my idea
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by CHYSOUL(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
solomon abuja 08022222470
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ATMCARD2(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
40 Million Nigerians r unemployd and most of Nigerian graduates r unemployable.Imgine a graduate dat cldn't write ORIGINAL COPY COLLECTED BY ME.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Fidelcruiz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
This will benefit the future of this country. Where do we converge and kick off then?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibrutex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice thread! This is an opportunity for the optimist among us....
If you could see this piece of writing, definitely
you are a Lucky one !!!
talking about now on any page before. These company been into research over the
e.t.c......
it markeble and it's 100% profit. Its one of it kind !!!
062767846 ....
Email..ibrutex at gmail dot com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ROSSYZ(f): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by King4Che: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kingsley 08032693390 UYO AKWAIBOM

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by King4Che: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gianluca4che@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.