Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner (12748 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2011
tjskii:
swweeeerrraaattt miiii kiss kiss kiss, i fittn't ignore you o, ure the sugar in my tea and the meat in my stew tongue tongue tongue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lwkmd. You forgot the most important one though. He's also the cockroach in your cupboard smiley

Chai, 9ja and their love phrases lol.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by ayosmiles(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2011
lanre 190 is a guy oh, don't be deceived. He's gay though.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by amefi(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Lwkmd. You forgot the most important one though. He's also the cockroach in your cupboard smiley

Chai, 9ja and their love phrases lol.
Even u sef na d honey in my comb!
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2011
Unfortunately for you, I saw that you initially expressed your love for ayosmiles. Don't break his heart o. Tell him he's the honey in your comb again lol.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by amefi(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Unfortunately for you, I saw that you initially expressed your love for ayosmiles. Don't break his heart o. Tell him he's the honey in your comb again lol.

Na lie. Dat 1 na quote error. Na vex i take delete am sef. U r my only 1.

Lest i forget. Honey, who b dos guys 4 ur profile?
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by ayosmiles(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2011
Ogugua, to be sincere u are pretty in a non-sensual, innocent way which I find appealing. I hope u are as innocent inside as u look.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by ayosmiles(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2011
Ogugua, to be sincere u are pretty in a non-sensual, innocent way which I find appealing. You look like the girl I ca'n take home to mama, unlike rokiatu. I hope u are as innocent inside as u look outside
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On May 09, 2011
ayosmiles:

Ogugua, to be sincere u are pretty in a non-sensual, innocent way which I find appealing. You look like the girl I ca'n take home to mama, unlike rokiatu. I hope u are as innocent inside as u look outside

What did you say about Rokiatu? angry angry angry
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by annita19(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2011
Mr. Cork the joker-- dude gone make me laugh all d time even though he is hilarious sometimes. .  but Reality is most pref  smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 1:41am On May 10, 2011
amefi:
Na lie. Dat 1 na quote error. Na vex i take delete am sef. U r my only 1.

Lest i forget. Honey, who b dos guys 4 your profile?

My husbands.

ayosmiles:

Lol, thank you. Your mama won't like me lol.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 2:12am On May 10, 2011
It's a secret. cool cool
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 2:14am On May 10, 2011
^^ I "mentioned" your name by the way! undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 2:22am On May 10, 2011
tjskii:

swweeeerrraaattt miiii kiss kiss kiss, i fittn't ignore you o, ure the sugar in my tea and the meat in my stew tongue tongue tongue

Hmmmm. I didn't see the "the only" in either of those  angry

tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 5:30am On May 10, 2011
ayosmiles:

angry angry

lanre88:

Am gradually beginning to like 190{f} even though she doesn't care.

shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Yuzjayz(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2011
Let mi laugh in wazobia,hahayayabeko!
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 7:55am On May 10, 2011
^this one don crace finish
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 8:30am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^ I "mentioned" your name by the way! undecided

Kai! I didn't even see it. That's sweeet! So when are we getting married? cool cool
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 8:34am On May 10, 2011
J12:

Kai! I didn't even see it. That's sweeet! So when are we getting married? cool cool

ha! That one go hard o! I'm kind of already taken.

An affair won't be a bad idea though! cheesy Under G! wink
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

ha! That one go hard o! I'm kind of already taken.

An affair won't be a bad idea though! cheesy Under G! wink

Affair? Na wa o! Which type of affair?
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 8:45am On May 10, 2011
J12:

Affair? Na wa o! Which type of affair?

Look at this one! Why're you shouting?! If you don't want, then gerrout! undecided

Which type of affair? Current affairs! mschewwww  angry
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 8:59am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

Look at this one! Why're you shouting?! If you don't want, then gerrout! undecided

Which type of affair? Current affairs! mschewwww  angry

LMAO! Shouting ke? So you want me to cheat with you? grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 9:02am On May 10, 2011
J12:

LMAO! Shouting ke? So you want me to cheat with you? grin grin

lol--- Na joke wey I dey joke abeg! smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

lol--- Na joke wey I dey joke abeg! smiley

Okay. So who took you?
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Igwe419: 9:20am On May 10, 2011
Babe! you look like a black Angelina Jolie, no offense

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 9:29am On May 10, 2011
Igwe419:

Babe! you look like a black Angelina Jolie, no offense

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

That's a compliment actually. I love Jolie's look! wink
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Igwe419: 9:34am On May 10, 2011
Babe! so you are Yoruba, so far you are the most beautiful I have seen on the forum with those lips kiss

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 9:35am On May 10, 2011
Igwe419:

Babe! so you are Yoruba, so far you are the most beautiful I have seen on the forum with those lips   kiss

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

awwwiiiess-- Thanks doll! I'm blushing! smiley

And Yes, I'm Yoruba.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Igwe419: 9:41am On May 10, 2011
Babe! Yoruba women are beautiful, you have to hook me up with some, do alot of people tell you you are beautiful

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by ijcurt(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2011
ayosmiles:

me like 190, dnt think he's gay though.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 9:51am On May 10, 2011
Igwe419:

Babe! Yoruba women are beautiful, you have to hook me up with some, do alot of people tell you you are beautiful

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Nah--- not really. People tell me I'm cute or pretty. I don't really hear "beautiful".

Yes, We are beautiful, even with the tribal marks. wink

You're Igbo right?
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Igwe419: 9:54am On May 10, 2011
Babe! you are better looking than the plastic on this forum you have a face of a supermodel. No I'm not Igbo, I just born/grew up in Igboland

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 9:58am On May 10, 2011
Igwe419:

Babe! you are better looking than the plastic on this forum you have a face of a supermodel. No I'm not Igbo, I just born/grew up in Igboland

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Lol-- Wetin be plastic? Thank you o! heee! I'm flattered! smiley

So what tribe are you from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.