Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me (12672 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patient all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasion which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ranchhoddas: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
La illa illah la angry angry

Bros wear your helmet. It's about to go down. grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove with a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuaury on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once am thinking of putting drugs into her drink so that i can have my way with her please advice me what to do am confuse.
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by ebuk4real(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin ; grin
Ewu. Why not tell her from day one that you want to browse her network?

Continue running around the bush... It's a good form of exercise. Good luck!!!

15 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by CosmicPhoenix: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
because of 20k you spent,you want to rape a girl undecided

38 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia
I have notice that you are always in support of your friends who collect money from guys and run away.The other thread an op complain about his date who collected tfare from him and never showed up and you supported her and told the op to let go.Isn't that a fraud?And no be say you fine like that but you Sabi support evil.

57 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
because of 20k you spent,you want to rape a girl undecided
it was mixtype i cant do such a thing God forbid am a gentle man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Op wait till February next year pls... Patience is a virtue

6 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
OP, wait for another year before lamenting... BTW must you browse under her legs? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
'I've spent 20 thousand on her head'

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:

Werey grin

5 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by anthonyuncle(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
I feel like slapping u.
instead wey u go find books or money, u dey find pant wey u go pull.
c'mon gerrarha here

7 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by CosmicPhoenix: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
lazy youth... Buhari saw this
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by dingbang(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

You are so hellbent on having sex with this girl.. Konji don finish you well well... Chai

https://www.nairaland.com/5227105/she-refuse-let-me

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
First spend 100k then come back, if she no gree I go tell you the code

21 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Draken(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove with a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuaury on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claƮm she love me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.

You need deliverance. Twenty thousand on a girl who ain't evens your girl. The fact that you spend so much on her without realising that your "Mr money" and not her "lover" makes me seriously doubt that you are ready for a relationship.

Do yourself a favour and dump her immediately. She is not your girl. Go find another girl who will appreciate you. Search "Miseducations" on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
comshots:
I have notice that you are always in support of your friends who collect money from guys and run away.The other thread an op complain about his date who collected tfare from him and never showed up and you supported her and told the op to let go.Isn't that a fraud?And no be say you fine like that but you Sabi support evil.
I'm simply against him drugging the lady. Dude is simply pathetic. So because I told that op to let go means I supported d lady defrauding him? Jeeez I don't get how you people twist people's comments

4 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Michelle55: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
20k and you are wailing like she stole your preeq cheesy wait till you spend 100k,she might consider you good enough to open her legs

3 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
tosyne2much:
OP, wait for another year before lamenting... BTW must you browse under her legs? cheesy
next year to far i waited 4 over a year b4 demanding 4 it. On the second occasion i even knelt down to beg her she refuse is dat nt wickness am always there when she needed me most
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mafia001:
First spend 100k then come back, if she no gree I go tell you the code
k
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lilianofentse(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
She might even be doing you a favor.
What if she has std's??.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Generalwoodz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
next year to far i waited 4 o ver a year b4 demanding 4 it. One the second occasion i even knelt down to beg her she refuse is dat nt wickness am always there when she needed me most
This one killed me ! oh my !
why not lie down and do the begging na

10 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nasri100(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
I just weak grin

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
She might even be doing you a favor. What if she has std's??.

6 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Callertunez: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
See brother, brother wey mumu... lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

20 tausand kor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.
smh

2 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Apeshy101(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.

Apart from my first and second ex, the highest I've spent on a girl is the recharge card I use to call them.

Currently I'm with two and a third one is really disturbing me.

I wonder where men that beg for se..x are from.

Come closer, you need a knock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
She might even be doing you a favor.
What if she has std's??.
i dont tink she ve std she is d indoor type she her parents only child
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lilianofentse(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
kenzysmith:
i dont tink she ve std she is d indoor type she her parents only child
you have cctv to monitor her?? Or cos she tells you she's an indoor type and you're always lucky to meet her at home That's the oldest trick in the book dude. She's not sexually attracted to you. EOD

3 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Apeshy101:

Apart from my first and second ex, the highest I've spent on a girl is the recharge card I use to call them.

Currently I'm with two and a third one is really disturbing me.

I wonder where men that beg for se..x are from.

Come closer, you need a knock
The girls must be cheap, local and ugly am not careless like u bro i dont date street things am careful bro

9 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by TissuePaper: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cc bluejayy we need u here smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married, / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.