Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) (7471 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Messiah is coming.

Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

This is not the time to be carried away with the cares of life, Luke 21: 36

Watch and Pray.

Shalom
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
ARE YOU WONDERING WHY THE WORLD IS PLAGUED WITH EBOLA, HIV, BOMB EXPLOSIONS,

KIDNAPPINGS, DISASTERS, PLANE CRASHES, JOBLESSNESS, HIGH INDECENCY AND IMMORALITIES BY YOUTH,

AND MANY MORE? LUKE 21:26.

THE WORLD IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT TO LIVE.

JESUS IS COMING. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT. PREPARE TO ESCAPE WITH JESUS AT RAPTURE.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mathew 24: 44
44 Therefore BE YE ALSO READY: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.10

Mathew 25:10
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and THEY THAT WERE READY went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Revelation 19:7
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE HATH MADE HERSELF READY.

ARE YOU READY? PREPARATION BRINGS READINESS. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARING YOU CAN NOT BE READY.

JESUS is coming.

Join us in that preparation to meet The Lord at Rapture.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
PREPARING FOR RAPTURE, PART 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/1414554/end-time-bible-teaching-preparing-rapture

Prepare while you have the time. Nobody engages in a marriage without preparation.

JESUS is coming. Repentance, Absolute Holiness and Righteousness in Jesus Christ are the key to making it.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
PREPARING FOR RAPTURE, PART 3 (BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT)

https://www.nairaland.com/1452458/end-time-bible-teaching-preparing-rapture

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
LUKE 14: 28-30

28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

In this scripture, The Lord Jesus Christ was emphasising the need for preparation and planning. If you fail to prepare and plan you might fail at a project. In like manner, if you failed to prepare for rapture, The Lord will come quickly and you will not know when He will come and the unbelievers will laugh at you like that man in the scripture. They will tell you that this man goes to church but he miss the rapture.

JESUS is coming.
Prepare The Way in Holiness and Righteousness.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
ARE YOU PREPARED? A MINUTE AFTER THE TRUMPET SOUNDS AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
annyplenty:

ARE YOU PREPARED? A MINUTE AFTER THE TRUMPET SOUNDS AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

Rapture is not for everybody. Only a select few(144000) will be raptured.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
timonski:

Rapture is not for everybody. Only a select few(144000) will be raptured.

Can you please justify your claim?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
annyplenty:

Can you please justify your claim?
re-read your bible
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
timonski:
re-read your bible

I have read my bible and I have posted what I read for those who have not read nor understood what they read to see.

Once again, Rapture is for true believers of Christ from all tribes, languages and nations.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
annyplenty:

I have read my bible and I have posted what I read for those who have not read nor understood what they read to see.

Once again, Rapture is for true believers of Christ from all tribes, languages and nations.
you are liar just as your father the devil
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
timonski:
you are liar just as your father the devil

May God bless you abundantly in Jesus' name.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by antiscamservice: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
annyplenty:

May God bless you abundantly in Jesus' name.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
Please ignore the 'agent'. GOD is using you to prepare many of us for the rapture.
I pray we make the rapture.
I just can't afford to miss the rapture. The anti-christ will be brutal; it will be almost impossible not to receive the sign (number).
As it stands now, I dont care about money or the world anymore.
My only ambition in life is to make the Rapture. Nothing else matters to me anymore.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
antiscamservice:

Please ignore the 'agent'. GOD is using you to prepare many of us for the rapture.
I just can't afford to miss the rapture. The anti-christ will be brutal; it will be almost impossible not to receive the sign (number).
My only ambition in life is to make the Rapture. Nothing else matters to me anymore.

Thank you. I give all glory to God. The antichrist is about to be released. The Lord has talked about him to me in some serious ways this year.
He even made me to hear his voice as he shout with rage 'worship me or die' I even saw christian who left behind being taken for torture and i heard their voices as they screamed in pain.

We are compiling the revelations and we will release them shortly here
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2015
everything is ready. Are you also ready.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
Even God, The Father is preparing. Will you rather prepare?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
The time of lawlessness is manifesting gradually. Jesus is coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by Tundeiab(m): 3:18am On Jun 28, 2015
annyplenty:

The time of lawlessness is manifesting gradually. Jesus is coming.
God bless you sir. This is my pin:7E392920.
I want to know Jesus the more. I have been able to overcome known sins by His grace. Please add me so we could rub minds. As they say "iron sharpens iron"
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Tundeiab:

God bless you sir. This is my pin:7E392920.
I want to know Jesus the more. I have been able to overcome known sins by His grace. Please add me so we could rub minds. As they say "iron sharpens iron"

Glory be to God for that grace you received. Please, I don't use BB but you can send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com or raptureglorious@gmail.com. we talk better then.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Amos 4:12
12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

are you prepared to meet with The Lord? Prepare, lest your unclothedness is made known and people see your shame.

JESUS is coming. stay prepared.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Are You prepared? No one goes to wedding without preparing. Prepare.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2015
PREPARED, SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OR LEFT BEHIND?

YOU must chose one out of the three or better still, one will be the fate of every man when the trumpet sounds.

I urge you to PREPARE. That is the only viable option.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
antiscamservice:

May God grant you according to your desire in Jesus' name.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2016
The Visitation of God is worth preparing for. Prepare for the coming of Messiah or you will be caught unawares like the foolish virgins
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2016
veecovee:
always meditate on this post

The Word of God is to be meditated upon at all time. May God prepare us ready in Jesus's name.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Time is running out! Prepare!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Certainly! The LORD is coming. Stay ready at all times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 One Liners About God / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ / Should We Use Images And Symbols In Our Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.