Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean (2695 Views)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Men On Bbm Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by chiboy1928(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Honest contribution if ur boyfriend or girlfriend put ur pics on her dp wat does she mean by doing dat!!!
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by mekaboy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
They r showing the world you are the mugu, lol. See question.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by nolaguy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bro, it could portray various meanings, either she misses you, or she loves you.... Or many more things

1 Like

Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
It means she decided to put your pic on her dp
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
#this is my new ATM machine lolz
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by fredopayee(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
You be Mr. Ibu......chaiii!
Yungwizzzy: #this is my new ATM machine lolz
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
It could mean several things. Personally, I wouldn't really want that. It proves nothing. I don't want to 'see' the love, I want to feel it.
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Enegod(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
she wants to make her real bf jealous..
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by mekaboy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Or she wants ur to be happy while she is out of town with sugar daddy.
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by donfemo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
mekaboy: They r showing the world you are the mugu, lol. See question.
Lmao
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Mynd44: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2013
She is telling you that you are the mumu right then which is likely to change soon especially if she does it when the month is ending
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by k2039: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: She is telling you that you are the mumu right then which is likely to change soon especially if she does it when the month is ending
acidosis™:
It means she decided to put your pic on her dp
grin grin
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Dubemkelly(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Just DP things pere
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by 190: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
FFS it means she loves and is proud of you and your relationship which her

which kind mumu come full nairaland like dis

jeeez
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by segzicres(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
It means she will soon break up with you angry sad
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Na wa ooo for the responses so far.

Gosh.!! Men can neva be pleased.
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: Na wa ooo for the responses so far.

Gosh.!! Men can neva be pleased.

What does it take you to realise that no one is taking the OP serious as the thread is devoid of sense
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by AlexAgbo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
What should it mean? A lot of ridiculous answers here sha! It means she has decided to use ur pic for dp,simple! Ha biko kwa!
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Ashabie(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Simply means am proud of what I have and am not ashame to show him to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by chiboy1928(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most of the comment I have been seeing here are just childdish only few made some resonable point!tanks for dose that say somtin reasonable and for the little kids here pls always be responsible tanks!!!
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Svelteb(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
190: FFS it means she loves and is proud of you and your relationship which her

which kind mumu come full nairaland like dis

jeeez
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
she's 10

(1) (Reply)

My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This / To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? / Foreign Girls Are Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.