Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10196 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Viewing this thread:
Maclatunji himself
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Bella3(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by onegig(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba: tunji u know i know few things about u than most pple on NL.

as a yoruba guy, you know that when u arent welcomed in a place, u take a bow before u are bowed out.

the best thing for you to do if you're honourable is to turn down this post cos no one wants u
oh my God. So people still reason like this in the twenty first century. Who asked you for all these info? Tell me? Who asked you? And what is wrong with someone asking another out. You sound childish and very immature with your post.

There's no correlation whatsoever between what the thread is about and the rubbish you just spewed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Exactly, you might have to get used to it.
er. . . bros, our brain waves operate on entirely different frequencies. so pls. . .
<<<<<<< This way to Saudi.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013

before mukina2 influenced ur appointment as a mod in 2011, you were just a wannabee blogger.

you openly professed ur love for deols who rejected u but u started a fight with her. It took the intervention of mukina2 before everything died down. for evidence go to muslim singles thread.

on that same thread, you called me all sorts of names.

My point is that, i know u cos i ve known you to be selfish and stubborn.

as a yoruba guy, you know that when u arent welcomed in a place, u take a bow before u are bowed out.

the best thing for you to do if you're honourable is to turn down this post cos no one wants u

Bro, sorry but I have to call you out on this one, this is childish slander , stop it.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided
There's something I wrote on my personal text in my profile...
No qualms, your loss. Its no skin off my nose.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
onegig: oh my God. So people still reason like this in the twenty first century. Who asked you for all these info? Tell me? Who asked you? And what is wrong with someone asking another out. You sound childish and very immature with your post.
cheesy cheesy

Hehehe...
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
smh
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013

before mukina2 influenced ur appointment as a mod in 2011, you were just a wannabee blogger.

you openly professed ur love for deols who rejected u but u started a fight with her. It took the intervention of mukina2 before everything died down. for evidence go to muslim singles thread.

on that same thread, you called me all sorts of names.

My point is that, i know u cos i ve known you to be selfish and stubborn.

My my my... Our Mac has some romantic blood running in his veins, afterall. I admire a man who fights for love... grin grin grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fvck you Maclatunji cool
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

you guys have your section, be grateful and stay there , we cannot be bothered with your taqiyah topics.

smiley
Wtf is taqiyah? undecided
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DRPYGRU: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Wtf is taqiyah? undecided

Telling a Lie to deceive and making it sound like truth. Normally thrives on ignorance .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
My my my... Our Mac has some romantic blood running in his veins, afterall. I admire a man who fights for love... grin grin grin
lust
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba: lust
grin grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

Telling a Lie to deceive and making it sound like truth. Normally thrives on ignorance .

grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by onegig(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some posts here just confirms the mentality of most users of the forum. When you can't address issues logically without name calling and abuses.
What would it take to ask seun for an explanation? If he is willing to rescind the decision fine if not...then move on with your lives. After all the site is just one out of a billion others. He has his own reasons and i bet you he owns the site and would take responsibility for anything that happens through here. The chief architects of such threads would be cooling their heads in their various homes while he faces the music. So please lets all learn to be civil.

If you actually don't really understand things its better to shut up. Last week the owner of a legitimate but underground irish site who provides encrypted call services is been wanted by the fbi
For creating applications that allow users call anonymously. All because last week his network was used by top commanders of al qeada for a conference call.

Am not saying seun is placing mac just to avoid things like such but i believe he has his own reasons which if you are placed in his shoes would do far more.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2013
onegig: Some posts here just confirms the mentality of most users of the forum. When you can't address issues logically without name calling and abuses.
What would it take to ask seun for an explanation? If he is willing to rescind the decision fine if not...then move on with your lives. After all the site just one out of a billion others. He has his own reasons and i bet you he owns the site and would take responsibility for anything that happens through here. The chief architects such thread would be cooling their heads in their various homes while he faces the music. So please lets all learn to be civil.

Some people here just bark. The kind of hatred is simply mind-boggling. This is a simple issue. You can explore avenues to get a new Mod.

Mac opened a thread for suggestion, but instead of just taking advantage of it, they result to insults again.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392516/dont-want-maclatunji-lets-get#down

Simple process..

Within a few days, you might have candidates to replace him. The truth is that if Seun keeps him there is very little, you can do.If you leave nairaland, another person will join. It will hardly be felt. Look for a simple way to resolve this.

Adults should reason like adults.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2013
Fvck mac-ala-tunji.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

Some people here just bark. The kind of hatred is simply mind-boggling. This is a simple issue. You can explore avenues to get a new Mod.

Mac opened a thread for suggestion, but instead of just taking advantage of it, they result to insults again.

Simple process..

Within a few days, you might have candidates to replace him. The truth is that if Seun keeps him there is very little, you can do.If you leave nairaland, another person will join. It will hardly be felt. Look for a simple way to resolve this.

Shaaarap! Its only because i told him to do it. Otherwise before he was saying we should decide among ourselves who be the new religion mods. Why are you even defending him for [s]is it because he is sunni muslim like you?[/s] Would you guys ever accept a christian or athiest as a mod in the muslim section since your answer is obviously no. Don't you understand why we don't want the notorious mac here?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2013
^ So you made a suggestion, he followed through with it.. so What if you were not the one that started the thread?

Utilise the thread, make your decision and stop acting like kids.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: Shaaarap! Its only because i told him to do it. Otherwise before he was saying we should decide among ourselves who be the new religion mods. Why are you even defending him for [s]is it because he is sunni muslim like you?[/s] Would you guys ever accept a christian or athiest as a mod in the muslim section since your answer is obviously no. Don't you understand why we don't want the notorious mac here?

My my my...

Why so vicious?

Getting stripped of your Mod powers must have hurt,huh?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Odunharry(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2013
gud mrnin and hapi sunday pals..
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by obialfa: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2013
jackbauersballs:

My my my...

Why so vicious?

Getting stripped of your Mod powers must have hurt,huh?

so u r still using this moniker even after the bitchslap from logicboy?

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

so u r still using this moniker even after the bitchslap from logicboy?

Logicboy was owned...but I felt I had to temper my wrath with mercy...so I edited my posts

Be assured I will not take such a stance with anton lavey's nutgobbler...

Fall back son...I dont fvck about
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by texanomaly(f): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Odunharry: seun we nid a xtian mod
A real Christian would not remove Christ's name from the word Christian. I am offended when people do such. It is disrespectful in itself.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2013
texanomaly:
A real Cristian would not remove Christ's name from the word Christian. I am offended when people do such. It is disrespectful in itself.

Hi Tex kiss
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by texanomaly(f): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Hi babe kiss sent you a message on whatsApp. For some reason my messages are not going. sad
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by obialfa: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Logicboy was owned...but I felt I had to temper my wrath with mercy...so I edited my posts

Be assured I will not take such a stance with anton lavey's nutgobbler...

Fall back son...I dont fvck about

I'll let logicboy deal with you. I am on another dimension.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2013
so seun dey fear like dis? that boy mac has done enough to be trip of his modpower instead he keep getting more power. allah and the terror he promise non muslems must be every potend.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

I'll let logicboy deal with you. I am on another dimension.

Whatever. Just back off
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by maclatunji: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

Simple process..

God bless you my brother. My first impulse was to reject being a mod in Religion section. However, wisdom dictated that I understand that something really big must have informed Seun's decision. To that extent, I have to exercise patience.

I am too experienced not to see the point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.