Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country (19902 Views)

Saraki Commissions Remodelled Senate Press Centre In Abuja (photos) / STELLA WONDER - Remodelled Lagos Airport’s Air-conditioners Fail, Roof Leaks / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by BrightCar: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2013
slim fit :
What about our hospitals please do they look like this?
DON'T WORRY FRESH AIR WILL BLOW IN THERE, AFTERALL ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by amadice(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2013
slim fit :
What about our hospitals please do they look like this?
.....ar u askin GEJ dat question....direct it to MINISTER OF HEALTH....
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
There is no good news here. Only in Nigeria airport u pay for trolley to carry luggage. I have been to the world poorest and richest countries, never paid for trolley.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by amadice(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2013
bloglover: Modelled or not remodelled, we still dy hear plane crash steady..the other day, aeroplane land inside my lecturer backyard!
.....are we here for JOKES or JONSING?....dere is tyme for everytin IDIOT
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by EPOMA(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2013
gidson12:
your life must be filled with complains.....beside which hospital have u adequately paid your bills in Nigeria and you where refused treatment, and[b] who told you that the federal medical centres scattered around the country are not well funded and equipped with the needed medical equipments and infrastructures....[/b]

next time comment only when your brain can put up some sense.

Are you in your senses

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by LeStylo: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Truth be told, GEJ's govt has been awesome on the aviation sector. But beyond the facade, the quality of service availability, access road and maintenance needs to be top-notch!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by amadice(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2013
al-qaeda:
we will hug ur transformer and still tell u its rubbish. we prefer steady light to a useless airport that attends to 1 flight a day.
.....i wasnt expectin u nortnerns to say sometin good...after all u guys ar d ones spoiling is administration wit bomb blast....but let me remind u dat d north ruled for more than 30yrs n poor power supply....tell me y do u want power supply in just less dan 4yrs.... Ar u INSANE?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by musiwa1b: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2013
this are not remodelled airport. i get the feeling, you build new terminal but because i complain you were discriminating because of the way the project is. you now claim somthing else remodelle.

compare port harcourt before and after, which one looks better.

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by amadice(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2013
al-qaeda:

you can say all you want, as far as i am concerned, those airports are rubbish nonsense and waste of money. better road network would have been better.
.......i tink u lack ideas in dis ur agurment....every year mr president releases money for infractural development to d ministry....instead of u to blame the minitry u blame GEJ.....ur head nids to b EXAMINED walahi..
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2013
awodman: Nnamdi Azikiwe airport abuja

There is no good news here. Only in Nigeria airport u pay for trolley to carry luggage. I have been to some of the world poorest and richest countries, never paid for trolley.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2013
musiwa1b: this are not remodelled airport. i get the feeling, you build new terminal but because i complain you were discriminating because of the way the project is. you now claim somthing else remodelle.

compare port harcourt before and after, which one looks better.

There is no good news here. Only in Nigeria airport u pay for trolley to carry luggage.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Slicky112: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2013
gramci: Haters should kindly hug transformer

Tell me how many Nigerians use the Airports... Y'all are Bongo bongo people if you call this infrastructural developments as lagbaja said 200 million mumu in mumudom.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by musiwa1b: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
less than 0.0000001% use the airport

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by gramci: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Slicky112:

Tell me how many Nigerians use the Airports... Y'all are Bongo bongo people if you call this infrastructural developments as lagbaja said 200 million mumu in mumudom.

what is this clown saying?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by kutchs: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
PDPwayoo: There is no good news here. Only in Nigeria airport u pay for trolley to carry luggage. I have been to the world poorest and richest countries, never paid for trolley.
If you dont want to pay for trolley, carry your load or baggage on your head. Nobody is forcing anything on you?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by PECO4KING(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Let base our argument on scale of preference .

1.) Good road
2.) Good airport
3.) Stable power supply
4.) Employment
5.) Fight against terrorist
6.) Agriculture
7.) Fight corruption
8.) Good Refineries

Which one do you think come first and which one is the last from the above listed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by musiwa1b: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by MrAboki: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Now as much as I must say Kudos to President Goodluck Azikiwe Ahmed Jonathan (the Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria) for the excellent job of remodelling the airports Nationwide, I cant help but say that these new airports are still poor. Especially those of Port Harcourt and Abuja. How can a 2013 International Airport not have Airplane tunnels?
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by anonimi: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
PDPwayoo:

There is no good news here. Only in Nigeria airport u pay for trolley to carry luggage. I have been to some of the world poorest and richest countries, never paid for trolley.

Bro, you need to expand your scope.
In God's own country i.e. USA you pay $3 for trolleys at most airports.
Please note!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by 4Play(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Slicky112:

Don't mind the brainless savages. This country thinks that development is about spending money on amenities only the moneyed class can afford.

Development is about improving human capital - health and education. Infrastructure also assists but you have to concentrate on infrastructure that is used by the general public: power, rail and road transport. Airports are nice but apart from Lagos and Abuja, all the others are surplus to requirements.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Horo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
israel007: Yea NAIA, Abuja is really clean. Whoever says GEJ hasn't worked or isn't working should be subject to psychiatric evaluation.

GEJ 2015.

Let the good work speak!

Op keep it coming. I owe you a plate of beer and a bottle of isi-ewu

Plate of beer indeed olodo like u no wonder ur clueless like ur principal nobi only 2015 na till death u apart yeye over Sabi
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
amadice: .......i tink u lack ideas in dis ur agurment....every year mr president releases money for infractural development to d ministry....instead of u to blame the minitry u blame GEJ.....ur head nids to b EXAMINED walahi..
amadice: .....i wasnt expectin u nortnerns to say sometin good...after all u guys ar d ones spoiling is administration wit bomb blast....but let me remind u dat d north ruled for more than 30yrs n poor power supply....tell me y do u want power supply in just less dan 4yrs.... Ar u INSANE?
as i said b4, u can say all u want. i won't exchange insults wit u. i respect others. but how many people are using that trash called an airport in comparison to roads. how many people are killed in air crashes in comparison to road accidents. the roads are more important but this govt is only bothered about those in high positions to the neglect of the masses. and it is that same masses he will come begging to vote for him(point of correction, he doesn't need them since he has inec).

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nebeuwa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
All praises should go to Stella Oduah as well.

She is a capable minister.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by 1009ja: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
The Aviation Ministry should now work on the corrupt practices of the custom, immigration, NDLEA, Agricultural (whatever they are called and there for) personnel. Most airport employees, from the time you are dropped of to the time you board, make air travel a nightmare in all the Nigerian airports.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by ifebosco: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
israel007: Yea NAIA, Abuja is really clean. Whoever says GEJ hasn't worked or isn't working should be subject to psychiatric evaluation.

GEJ 2015.

Let the good work speak!

Op keep it coming. I owe you a plate of beer and a bottle of isi-ewu

airport is for the elites in our society,what has he done for the poor??
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
4 Play:

Don't mind the brainless savages. This country thinks that development is about spending money on amenities only the moneyed class can afford.

Development is about improving human capital - health and education. Infrastructure also assists but you have to concentrate on infrastructure that is used by the general public: power, rail and road transport. Airports are nice but apart from Lagos and Abuja, all the others are surplus to requirements.

If the rich don't pay taxes, you poor people won't eat. If the rich don't create jobs, you poor people will be unemployed. How do u think the govt makes money?

These airports open the way for investments to come in. MTN did not come to Nigeria by road, they flew in. These oil companies don't travel for business by sea, they fly.

Stop thinking like a poor man

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
kutchs:
If you dont want to pay for trolley, carry your load or baggage on your head. Nobody is forcing anything on you?

People like you are the problem of this country. Trolley is free in all airports around the world except Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Longeria(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is better we elect Orji Uzor Kalu for third term than for the People's Elephant to go relegation.

I believe you.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by awodman: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

If the rich don't pay taxes, you poor people won't eat. If the rich don't create jobs, you poor people will be unemployed. How do u think the govt makes money?

These airports open the way for investments to come in. MTN did not come to Nigeria by road, they flew in. These oil companies don't travel for business by sea, they fly.

Stop thinking like a poor man
You have even got time to lecture see no-good hear no-good bunnch of critics
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Longeria(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
bloglover: Modelled or not remodelled, we still dy hear plane crash steady..the other day, aeroplane land inside my lecturer backyard!
Liar, which place, year, time and name of airline. Mind you, perfect aviation doesn't translate to accident free. America, Britain, Russia etc also suffer aviation accident.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by pat4love: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ have done well and he deserve my vote come 2015. Before 2015 he will but his enemise to shame.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by chingydaboss(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
So sure u hv neva been to an airport in ur lyf, talk less of enterin an aircraft.. just don't criticize.. u can't do beta if ur in charge.. kudos to da aviation industry..
al-qaeda:
we will hug ur transformer and still tell u its rubbish. we prefer steady light to a useless airport that attends to 1 flight a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos / Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.