Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country (19904 Views)

Saraki Commissions Remodelled Senate Press Centre In Abuja (photos) / STELLA WONDER - Remodelled Lagos Airport’s Air-conditioners Fail, Roof Leaks / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by slimfit1(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2013
What about our hospitals please do they look like this?
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by gidson12(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2013
slim fit :
What about our hospitals please do they look like this?
your life must be filled with complains.....beside which hospital have u adequately paid your bills in Nigeria and you where refused treatment, and who told you that the federal medical centres scattered around the country are not well funded and equipped with the needed medical equipments and infrastructures....

next time comment only when your brain can put up some sense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by bloglover(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Modelled or not remodelled, we still dy hear plane crash steady..the other day, aeroplane land inside my lecturer backyard!
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by bong4(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ is obviously doing a great job compared to past administrations. He should just continue and stop meddling into state and local government politics like a small boy. Nigerians will obviously vote for him come 2015 cos the so called opposition do not have a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by BedLam: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Where is AGBAMETA? I'm sure he uses airports too? Abi na horse he de ride? Bro come and comment ! NIGERIA IS FOR ALL OF US. ALWAYS HIDING WHEN U SEE PROGRESS AROUND NIGERIA....... SELFISH PROGRESSIVE!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2013
Is only a blind man that won't see that GEJ is working.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
we will hug ur transformer and still tell u its rubbish. we prefer steady light to a useless airport that attends to 1 flight a day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Enigma17: Gej transformation agenda is very visible to all,i can feel it, touch it ,perceive it everywhere i go......For the opposition [APC] its just noise only on d pages of newspapers......Gej keep it up, posterity is the best judge
d tin is dat GEJ is not a noise maker.His work speaks 4 him.GEJ till 2019,if u dnt like it go and hug d nearest transformer.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by GEJTILL2019(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: So because most Nigerians don't use the airports, they shouldn't be fixed? SMH!

Pot Holes in this country is Death Hole....people that ply on it mostly ends into Heaven bus stop.

The government should fix the road and maintain those newly constructed........airport not needed for now abeg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2013
al-qaeda:
we will hug ur transformer and still tell u its rubbish. we prefer steady light to a useless airport that attends to 1 flight a day.
una bomb don finish?Watin boko haram wan use steady light do,to set up bomb plant abi?The north as ruled 4 a long tym,y din't dey bring steady light.?If u no shut up dat ur virus mouth na amadioha go help u burn am.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by wola44: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2013
The road to MMIA lagos is bad, Please fix road not airport terminal.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Pot Holes in this country is Death Hole....people that ply on it mostly ends into Heaven bus stop.

The government should fix the road and maintain those newly constructed........airport not needed for now abeg
so ur governor can't fix ur road ehh?U dey wait 4 gej to kum fix ur road,wait na,u go wait tire.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Boko Haram sunday sunday bombings has been defeated too, lets not forget that in a hurry.

PHCN has been unbundled and Privatized, paving way for capitalist to generate and bulk-trade the electricity just like internet data plan - lets not forget that in a hurry.

Igbo man has for the first time become Chief of Army Staff, lets not forget that.

Second Niger Bridge is work in progress, lets not forget.

There are no more queues at the filling stations, lets not forget OHBEEJAY administration's queues.

Free speech is tolerated without arrest of enemies of progress like El-Rufai etc, lets remember.

At the end of the day, let's not vote for career politicians anymore. For someone like Buhari that has no career, no job but to wait for every 4yrs to contest an election. A man who has no job in life can not lead hardworking people like us Nairalanders. I will feel bad if a jobless man leads me, cos I work damn hard to earn my money.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by awodman: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2013
^^i couldn't have said it better
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Boko Haram sunday sunday bombings has been defeated too, lets not forget that in a hurry.

PHCN has been unbundled and Privatized, paving way for capitalist to generate and bulk-trade the electricity just like internet data plan - lets not forget that in a hurry.

Igbo man has for the first time become Chief of Army Staff, lets not forget that.

There are no more queues at the filling stations, lets not forget OHBEEJAY administration's queues.

Free speech is tolerated without arrest of enemies of progress like El-Rufai etc, lets remember.

At the end of the day, let's not vote for career politicians anymore. For someone like Buhari that has no career, no job but to wait for every 4yrs to contest an election. A man who has no job in life can not lead hardworking people like us Nairalanders. I will feel bad if a jobless man leads me, cos I work damn hard to earn my money.
buhari to lead who?Its better nigeria divide than buhari to lead me.Buhari u can neva lead dis country again.Tufiakwa.Taaaah
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Boko Haram sunday sunday bombings has been defeated too, lets not forget that in a hurry.

buhari to lead who?Its better nigeria divide than buhari to lead me.Buhari u can neva lead dis country again.Tufiakwa.Taaaah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by danchuzzy(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: No. The ministry of aviation should start building roads, power stations, hospitals คก๔ ⅴīєฬīกg ςєกτгєร.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by dalhat14(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2013
credit to the honorable minister of aviation

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Mexyz(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Gej carry go!!! I dey ur back gidigba. If u want buhari to rule u,jst invite him to ur house cos he wud be closer to u nd knw ur area of wants. Buhari can NEVER rule my NAIJA AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by adigun86(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013
I beg lets face fact, some of the pics does not represent want is on ground, i was in Aminu kano Airport two weeks ago, nothing is inside the renovated place just the structure alone not even a chair
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by aryzgreat: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
And who doubts that what a man can do a woman can do better? This aviation woman Chinyere Oduah has put Bigot Fani Kayode to shame. What a massive renovation nd remodelling going on concurrently. Gej is working, Haters keep hating! Fani Kayode shame on u, please try and write on this.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by OgaTheTop2: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ's fresh air 2015. Haters go jump inside fire and burn!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by JLANCE(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
k.fako:
How many people in Nigeria can afford to travel by air. Thou it an achievement, but the govt priorities are misplaced
Criously guy a lot of people travel by air in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by engrnwachukwu: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmm tremendeous!!! Kudos to mr president and aviation minister mrs stella odua especially for giving south east a face of lift for upgrading Enugu airport to international airport.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by jaki006: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by emmddy: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
though this nice development, but how dose this guaranty the aviation security and safety in the country??
can this be maintain
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Emmadani: una bomb don finish?Watin boko haram wan use steady light do,to set up bomb plant abi?The north as ruled 4 a long tym,y din't dey bring steady light.?If u no shut up dat ur virus mouth na amadioha go help u burn am.
you can say all you want, as far as i am concerned, those airports are rubbish nonsense and waste of money. better road network would have been better.
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by victorazy(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2013
pDude: Good. They have been remodelled.

What about the staff of the various airports? Have their characters and practices been remodelled?

Let us see what becomes of these structures 4 years from today. A decorated pig is still a pig.

Ya! Gud point, but last time I used Arik from Abuja to Lagos, I think I sensed improvemnts on their staff side.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by amiskurie(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2013
rubbish!
when our oil money can do better!.
....like gej owns all the money sef!
Re: Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Good one though I have concerns about true value for money spent, however will ignore this for now.One of the main reason why I have rated the retardeen 11.2%.
Besides this doesn't change the fact that the minister is a subsidy thief who is yet to be punished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / New York Times Special Report On Buhari's Inauguration / Abba Kyari Cuts Dubious Financial Deals Under Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.