Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

CHIDINMA; My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHIDINMA; My Crush (2041 Views)

Final Letter To My Crush. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Words cant express how and what i feel for this beautiful girl. Im seriously working hard so we can one day get hooked up and marry. I have promised myself, its Miss kedike im gonna walk down the aisle or NOONE. I know through nairaland, she will be informed one way or the other that someone somewhere is dying for her love. Anybody with useful information on how to reach her directly can pls drop it here. save a dying brother
Love yu Chidinma; Miss Kedike

@Mods pls help move to FP
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Dubemkelly(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
I HAVE A DREAM!!! Rotfl
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dubemkelly: I HAVE A DREAM!!! Rotfl

mk u no cross frm dat laf o
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by opeyemi2012(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
I hope u have enough money to spend. She said she can't feed a man. I guess you know what that means? Goodluck!
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2013
opeyemi2012: I hope u have enough money to spend. She said she can't feed a man. I guess you know what that means? Goodluck!
im seriously working on that.
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Dubemkelly(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2013
MrEndowedAyo:

mk u no cross frm dat laf o
U know wat famzin an already established celebrity is? Serzly bruv,it aint gonna b an easy one n hu says ds dream won't cum to reality buh hey u gat heaps of stuff to tidy b4 u strike. SUCCESS n do invite me 4 d bachelor nyt n wedding
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by opeyemi2012(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Bros, no be your crush Vector dey propose to so? Abeg act fast o. grin
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by UyiIredia(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2013
I see ! Connect through twitter, Facebook etc. She is in the public eye, it shouldn't be hard to track her and tell her your mind.
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by damarisk(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
If wishes were horses**
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
I dislike the girl first day wey i see am for ProjectFame...

#IPukeOnHer
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by opeyemi2012(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2013
ledafaze: I dislike the girl first day wey i see am for ProjectFame...

#IPukeOnHer

Eeya, sorry!
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by lakad4u(m): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol...bro I shown her your post,she was just laughn...we stay in same estate(name withheld)in ikejA,we see everyday and talk..but she's not around now,she went to ikorodu to check her parent...u can contact me for more of here details
NB: she said vector never proposed her,they were just playing in the flight when they were both going to show in calabar,thats what she told me.chindima is the most free celebrity have ever seen,and she has no serious relationship presently..wish u goodluckm
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by EzePromoe: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2013
That's the best you can do. CRUSH! SMH.
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 30, 2013
lakad4u: Lol...bro I shown her your post,she was just laughn...we stay in same estate(name withheld)in ikejA,we see everyday and talk..but she's not around now,she went to ikorodu to check her parent...u can contact me for more of here details
NB: she said vector never proposed her,they were just playing in the flight when they were both going to show in calabar,thats what she told me.chindima is the most free celebrity have ever seen,and she has no serious relationship presently..wish u goodluckm

Now you taking this for joke #sad
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2013
lakad4u: Lol...bro I shown her your post,she was just laughn...we stay in same estate(name withheld)in ikejA,we see everyday and talk..but she's not around now,she went to ikorodu to check her parent...u can contact me for more of here details

If you are real, you can help a brother by sending her contacts to me
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2013
ledafaze: I dislike the girl first day wey i see am for ProjectFame...

#IPukeOnHer
only girls hate her
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2013
I used her pix for wallpaper for 2months befre knowing who she was.
I told my roomate she was my gf, they believe me.
But after few weeks, i saw her on tv and i was like the Bleep! So this is chidinma! Wooow
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013

Drop her contact nah...

Op, dont take dis your dream too serious to avoid dissappointments... I'm in thesame race.
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
okpara ugo:

Drop her contact nah...

Op, dont take dis your dream too serious to avoid dissappointments... I'm in thesame race.

OMG! You must be kidding me.
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:
I used her pix for wallpaper for 2months befre knowing who she was.
I told my roomate she was my gf, they believe me.
But after few weeks, i saw her on tv and i was like the Bleep! So this is chidinma! Wooow

Lol
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Kids
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Jenams: Kids
oldie
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by HURUCHI(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2013
#me@:

oldie

am laffing
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2013
HURUCHI:

am laffing

Na so craze dey start
Re: CHIDINMA; My Crush by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2013
MrEndowedAyo:

Na so craze dey start
lols

(1) (Reply)

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. / Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands / Who Is More Manipulative? Males Or Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.