Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands (2042 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
The "poor" here is not of the measure of a man's pocket but of a standard quality, good quality. When I see some women struggling in their marriage and how beautiful they are, I wonder how they've got themselves into these predicaments. But then, I realised how tough it is for beautiful girls to make up their minds about a man to marry among several suitors and in most cases, the best sweet talking womaniser or best lavish spender wins. And the average not so rich guy with good loving heart and would have make a better husband ends at the losing end.

So what do you think is the cause?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2014
*sighs* No guy is poor or of low quality. The highest naira note we have is 1k so any guy that has it is among the richest here.

Talking bout quality in the sense you presented it here, every guy has a desirable quality and every lady has what she wants in a guy and once she sees a guy that has it, she will automatically stick to him no matter what.

Love, dating and marriage are mysterious, we really can't understand them.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by LaurelP(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Its the nature of women
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by marieolae(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Money money money
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: *sighs* No guy is poor or of low quality. The highest naira note we have is 1k so any guy that has it is among the richest here.

Talking bout quality in the sense you presented it here, every guy has a desirable quality and every lady has what she wants in a guy and once she sees a guy that has it, she will automatically stick to him no matter what.

Love, dating and marriage are mysterious, we really can't understand them.

No guy is poor (yes) or of low quality (I don't agree)...some men are just not marriage material

All others of what you said is absolutely spot on!
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Money money money

Yeah...separating women and money is like separating monkey and banana

All women are naturally wealth mongers and men predicament is beauty!
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by marieolae(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

Yeah...separating women and money is like separating monkey and banana

All women are naturally wealth mongers and men predicament is beauty!
yup you got it!
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Sehindemi(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Ejo le fe ro. undecided
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by 100Cents: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Playing too hard to get..

I agree with the poster..
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by MisterLongman(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Some of them usually force themselves on the husband with the belief that when he gets married, he will change and stop his bad habits like adultery, drinking and coming home late and battery....... Though there are some marriages where the man hides his true identity until after marriage. But if a lady already saw the danger signals and still went ahead with the marriage, she should be ready to bear the burden.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sehindemi: Ejo le fe ro. undecided

O ya come back and explain yourself o...fine girl like you go see person like me, you won't marry grin
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Sehindemi(f): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

O ya come back and explain yourself o...fine girl like you go see person like me, you won't marry grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by djeezy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
That's what happens when a woman falls in love with money in lieu of virtues and good qualities. But I must admit, some beautiful women end up with rich good quality husbands.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sehindemi:
lipsrsealed

Ni bo?...I won't accept that..you must say something o
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Yemlizzy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Such happens anyway.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Sehindemi(f): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

Ni bo?...I won't accept that..you must say something o
Na force?? cheesy cheesy
I say I no 1 marry! grin
Infact, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by fruityjojo(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh wow Really! I have never met a supposed RICH Man in Nigeria with a suffering wife who is complaining to the world that her husband is not up to standard quality! Where do u meet such women Op?
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
continue smoking weed op, crap
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by amiskurie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: yup you got it!

Monkey bananas

You na no dey learn undecided
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
fruityjojo: Oh wow Really! I have never met a supposed RICH Man in Nigeria with a suffering wife who is complaining to the world that her husband is not up to standard quality! Where do u meet such women Op?

I never mention wealth there madam
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
ednut1: continue smoking weed op, crap

Thanks man...I heard that stuff is good for nerves relaxation
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please just define standard quality/good quality then I will know what to say.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by priscaoge(f): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz: The "poor" here is not of the measure of a man's pocket but of a standard quality, good quality.
I don't understand,explain what u actually mean here.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
I don't understand,explain what u actually mean here.

In one closest word: "character"
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by priscaoge(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz:

In one closest word: "character"
Ok. Now back to ur question. The character a man exhibits while dating a girl might change once they get married for some certain reasons. You might see something in a beautiful girl which attracted u to her to d extent of marrying her,@ d end of d day u won't see that anymore. It might start affecting ur marriage. A lady who doesn't know d rudiment of Matrimony will find it difficult to run her home without a househelp. Her husband may be the type that doesn't like househelp around. So this will automatically change d man's character towards her.

Some guys that smokes/drinks/Womanize etc may pretend to have stopped those things just to marry her,after marriage he will go back to those habits which the girl will find irritating and once she complains,the man will say that she nags.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by iceberylin(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
This OP is High
Re: Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands by Crocz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Ok. Now back to ur question. The character a man exhibits while dating a girl might change once they get married for some certain reasons. You might see something in a beautiful girl which attracted u to her to d extent of marrying her,@ d end of d day u won't see that anymore. It might start affecting ur marriage. A lady who doesn't know d rudiment of Matrimony will find it difficult to run her home without a househelp. Her husband may be the type that doesn't like househelp around. So this will automatically change d man's character towards her.

Some guys that smokes/drinks/Womanize etc may pretend to have stopped those things just to marry her,after marriage he will go back to those habits which the girl will find irritating and once she complains,the man will say that she nags.

Hmmm...spot on!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" / Six Golden Rules For Fasting! / Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.