Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? (14728 Views)

Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by leswan: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Geez..People divorce for the funniest of reasons..including food..THIS IS MARRIAGE!! nt some barbie fantasy play..b4 u get in, u have to COMMUNICATE HONESTLY wif ur partner..if u love food dat much,discuss it wif her..let her tell u abt her cooking skills while u're still courting..dnt tolerate her then and later make her life miserable wen she becomes ur wife...and d bitter truth is, some women aren't jst good cooks and they'll neva be,no matter wot they do..its sad bt true..talent comes into play here,same way it does in the bedroom,raising kids e.t.c So if ur woman doesnt have that bright spark in her cooking the way u would have wanted,BEAR WITH HER...better yet,support her..bt dnt ever put her down..her case is not the worst.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by twinstar210: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2013
ayobarmy: Thanks dear, but the thing is i have tried to teach her times without number, even if i give her all the neccesary spices, she will still mess it all up with the combination.........
pls don't be offended o but didn't u know b4 u got married?my own is with d luv u hav for her continue to teach her and one day she will surprise with good cooking.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by twinstar210: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2013
life_style: Please op I have a question for you....

Did you ''court'' with your wife before marrying her ?

my brother follow me ask am abi u were busy dancing Azonto with her lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.