Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. (743 Views)

I Wanna Know If Love Fades Away With Tym. / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? / I Av A Boylover After A Tym He Went 2 Date My Frend Nw He Wants Me Back Wat Shul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. by prosper86: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
There are two guys mr A and mr B interested in me,and they call / txt me , the problem is that I just came out of a bad relationship which ended april 2013, and I'm nt interested in any now,but don't want to push them away,I just keep them as friends.Mr A asked me out and he keeps in touch with me but I hardly call any of them .
Also, I'm nt interested in having fornication with any man till I get married.I told Mr A and he sed he loves sex and can't promise anything ,and because of his reply I keep ignoring him but he still keeps calling,pls what should I do?Mr B calls,text,takes me out and introduced me to his family,he even told his cousin that he wants to marry me and his sister even gave me some clothes but I refused collecting them because I don't want to get hurt later and don't want to look desperate or rush into things,he also calls me his wife and I told him not to because we are not married yet and I'm still single,also Mr B hasn't asked me out yet,but he shows that he really cares.pls what should I do,I'm so confused.
Re: I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. by NLprincess(f): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
After reading ur piece, i become confused as u are. Be patient the perfect advicers will soon be here.
Re: I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. by 25omega(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
what you should do is be honest with Mr. A. Tell him you just got out of a bad relationship and you don't want anything but friendship. If you tell him straight up he will show you his true self

Be honest with Mr.B also and let him know that you are not ready for anything serious yet due to your bad break up

The problem is you might end up loosing them both. Also why do you care if Mr. B hasn't asked you out yet? you write up makes it seem like you don't want to date right now but you are worried that he hasn't asked you out. if you are more drawn to Mr. B then tell A to get the stepping and work on Mr. B
Re: I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ur story is confusing,jst take ur tym,wif tym u wil knw wat 2 do abt them.
Re: I Need Your Advice,please!!tk Ur Tym To Rid. by senorova(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Its not so bad if you tell both men a big, fat NO! You aren't ready just yet to face any emotional trauma. Time is what you need.

(1) (Reply)

So What if Your Pastor Told You Your Wife Is A Witch? / Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In / 10 Tips To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.