Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly (3461 Views)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Melifew(m): 4:43am On May 29, 2006
My coursemate, a girl, asked me out in the presence of my friends. I thought she was joking but it turned out she was damn serious! Can someone help me out?

I have reduceed the way I relate with her because I felt embrassed and disgusted (I don't think our girls are lacking moral upbringing). Worst of it is she not fine (nothing to gain). She is just like a virus infest your system and move ahead. I need help.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by mamaput(f): 9:12am On May 29, 2006
What is there to it.
Is it not just a matter of saying no thankyou and moving on.
But some people are so Vain they think "how dare she/he talk to me
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by smartsoft(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2006
Well you said it all  if you think she was joking,  hey i have similar thing like that, she really meant what she has told you and she took it in a joking aspect. just try and view the way she behaves to you now and you will get to know she aren't joking.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2006
there is not bad in that, but mind you, you are playing with some emotion, put yourself in her shoe, she must have spent weeks if not month to rehas on how to tell you this just the way you will have sometimes plan to talk a girl out, so be careful relate to her in a friendly mannar say no and make sure you dont let her feel rejected in any case shocked shocked
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Hotstepper(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2006
what has fyne gat 2 do with diz, itz guyz like u that make such mistakes and i bet u don't look any beta
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2006
Hotstepper:

what has fyne gat 2 do with diz, itz giuyz like u that make such mistakes and i bet u don't look any beta
ya thats true and again is not funny playing with someone else feelings sad sad sad sad
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Hotstepper(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2006
I 4 say, u r in Nigeria cuz in this part of the world, gurlzz do ask guyz out and if the feeling the mutual, wat is there 2 it? NUTHING, ambarrased cuz a gurl asked u out and cuz shez not fyne, u r ashamed cuz u grew up knowing dat gurl don't ask guyz out, dawg, time has changed and guyz being da only people asking out is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT , datz it
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by mamaput(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2006
Thank god he said no . she is better off that way .Talk of blessing in disguise
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Hotstepper(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2006
i bet u da only reason he said NO was cuz according to him, shez not even fyne
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2006
mamaput:

Thank god he said no . she is better off that way .Talk of blessing in disguise
ya better off that way instead of being used and dump

Hotstepper:

i bet u da only reason he said NO was because according to him, shez not even fyne
imagine that, i he really recongnise beauty
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by mamaput(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2006
The real fine people know how to say no thankyou in a nice and polite way thats the funny thing.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by eveseh(f): 3:23pm On May 29, 2006
it's nice,she lieks u
she didnt hide it inside herself,she show openly
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Genial(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2006
Melifew:

My coursemate, a girl, asked me out in the presence of my friends. I thought she was joking but it turned out she was damn serious! Can someone help me out?

I have reduceed the way I relate with her because I felt embrassed and disgusted (I don't think our girls are lacking moral upbringing). Worst of it is she not fine (nothing to gain). She is just like a virus infest your system and move ahead. I need help.

What kind of help do you need?

Seems you've already made a jolly mess of it.

I feel personally outraged that you would refer to someone who thinks you're a nice person as a virus.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Ano: 3:38pm On May 29, 2006
So, if the girl was nice looking as omotola or genny then you would change your course of action? undecided
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by eveseh(f): 3:40pm On May 29, 2006
LOL Ano,

ahahahah,lol lo
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by desiree(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2006
Count your blessings and move on with your life, Personally, i won't overtly ask a guy out for the same reason. undecided undecided
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by rotbog(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2006
Big Deal?
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hotangel2(f): 11:47pm On May 29, 2006
u called her a virus? Shame on u.

Just tell her no and move on, why make a drama off of it?
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2006
virus for being bold and confidence to go for what she want, i bet you ARE NOT that bold like her to approach the right girl for your self shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by kiki(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2006
I'm sorry but i'm gon really have to call u stupid, u should be appreciative that a girl find u nice or cute enough to ask u out but u had to open that big stupid mouth of your's and call her a virus and she even came to ask u in front of all your friends she is so brave even if u don't like her like that u are still suppose to appreciate that girl for that braveness and den politely find a way to say No to her with a good reason not some stupid ass reason like she ugly, what d f*ck is wrong with u because a girl ask u out now your head is all swollen this is d reason why some gurlz don't ask guys out it is because of guys like u the more i think about this sh*t d more i get mad. Not everybody in the world is pretty but from what u just wrote i can see that u are mentally challenged not that u are crazy but u are immature because if u are a man u are suppose to see more than a facial beauty and think about what is inside the heart. I'm not trying to force u to go out with someone u don't want to go with all i'm saying is u shouldn't be talking about this girl like a piece of trash u need to give her proops for what she did because u know that u are not man enough to do that!!! I don't really think i could do that either but it don't mean dat wen someone does it i got to call them a virus.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Hotstepper(f): 3:35am On May 30, 2006
why da heck did u even post diz damn thing here? u have doen wat u wanna do so wat can we really help u 2 do? slap da gurl, abeg go siddon and i wouldn't be suppried dat u r just bragging 4 nuthing, next time, find sumthing good eough 4 me 2 waste time on dat is sumthing productive, dawynnnn
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2006
@melifew, i wish you could really right back and say something either good or bad i know we all have say somethings that will make you think right and if otherwise am sorry something is wrong up your head shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Melifew(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
YOU KNOW WHAT HOW I WISH YOU GUYS OUT THERE KNOW THE KIND OF GIRL I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT I DON'T WISH TO CONTINUE TO CASTIGATE HER HERE BUT JUST LIVE THE REST COS "KO LE YEYI"(AS IN YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND)
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
make us to understand, you have no reason posting this trend in the 1st place if you dont want us to understand, beside what is it to understand,,that she not your type or what, ok is you are strong and confidence enough the she is to open ask you out, then let us understand and thats only if you are man enough embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by mamaput(f): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
Is her blood not red.
Once when i was in school a girl came up to me, the color of her lipstick clashed with her skin colour and she was dressed in a very fancy (colorful) dress and she asked me if we could be friends.
I felt she looked funny and what would my friends say if i come up with her . But the back of my mind told me she most be very lonely.
Well i did not say no or yes but we just started talking. whats your name talk and so on . Then ok see you later.
Thats were it stayed when we jam we talk. nomatter  who is with me or not. And i think she still found friends.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by hydee0k(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2006
simple as that, it just about being nice and humanly
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by TMoney4(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2006
Oh boy, i think you just damn crazy!

i think you should rather admire her courage.

About been ugly, dont be judgemental she might happen to be the best gal u will ever get. never think she is cheap. some other guyz might be after her and she is not giving a hhut about them.

if you dont want her, just be polite and respectfully turn her down without making her feel bad. if you want then accept her offer.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by kimba(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2006
@Melifew

she asked you out, wasnt fyne and you said no, phew.

Question: What if she had the "fyne" quality

would you have said YES?
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by juwon(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2006
well for me thier is nothing bad in it it might be the girl am lookin forward to so i dont see any thing bad in goin out with your course mate no body know the right one , hehe tongue
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Rhodalyn(f): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2006
Worst of it is she not fine (nothing to gain).

cheesy cheesy cheesy now, thats funny! cheesy cheesy She's not fine?? lol cheesy
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by 2fine4u(f): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2006
c'mon man, what year u think we are in, 40s? this day girls ask guys out and no yawa. 2 can play the game. is no big deal. real men are being asked out by real women, it's the new game, go wit the flow baby!
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by freddie1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2006
My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly. Then give in to her privately! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl / Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House / Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.