Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House (3427 Views)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2011
I can't seem to wrap my head around this.

A lady come visiting, the next thing she is leaving her shower cap in your bathroom, her lingerie/dress hanging in your closet, her shoes all over the place. . . what is a guy suppose to make out of this.

Personally i think is not right, it might suggest possible sign of not being cultured or in-security, just my guess. . .
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by iyatrustee(f): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2011
a random girlfriend would not do dat. most times, it is the main girlfriends that do that and i guess it is a a way of indirectly sending signals to your other babes that there is a woman in this house.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yeah rite. . . . Like marking her territory undecided

But in the actual sense of it, is it right? Like is it necessary??
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Chookym(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Its done for security reasons, to send signal to any intruder that "this is my territory". Its an intentional act.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by iyatrustee(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
but you guys are smarter than that these days now! i had a boyfriend that would cleverly help you pack them even if you try to leave any behind grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by xynerise: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
desthan:

I can't seem to wrap my head around this.

A lady come visiting, the next thing she is leaving her shower cap in your bathroom, her lingerie/dress hanging in your closet, her shoes all over the place. . . what is a guy suppose to make out of this.

Personally i think is not right, it might suggest possible sign of not being cultured or in-security, just my guess. . .
Cry of a cassanova grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by HURUCHI(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
marking there teritory
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by upendo98(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
smbody said it right up there lol
i hv heard tht soo many tymes.

a) It may be the beginning of her 'silent entry' into your house and life.( the beginning of come we stay/try)
b) Shes marking her territory. grin no woman wants to find another's stuff in her mans house!!

Question is? wht is she doing sleeping in your house if you arent married!
Cheers.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
xynerise:

Cry of a cassanova grin

bloody cassava like you grin, just tell me i wasn't speaking your mind when i came up this thread grin

But seriously, my question still remains. . Is it RIGHT?? Is it NECESSARY?? Considering that relationship is all about unsurpassed trust, un-matched understanding, an un-dying loyalty cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
upendo 98:

smbody said it right up there lol
i hv heard tht soo many tymes.

a) It may be the beginning of her 'silent entry' into your house and life.( the beginning of come we stay/try)
b) Shes marking her territory. grin no woman wants to find another's stuff in her mans house!!

Question is? wht is she doing sleeping in your house if you arent married!
Cheers.

My dear it doesn't only apply when she's passing the night. . . Usually i really frown at ladies spending the night at a guy's place when they are not legally married. Personally i don't subscribe to it, nada. My lady come and goes back home, but anytime she come, she deliberately leaves something behind and when i'm like ""hey baby you left this'' she's like ''oh my, sorry dearie i'll come back for it. . .and quickly into her car and zooms off till some other times undecided undecided.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by upendo98(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Okay first things first!!

I have a habit of checking out peoples profiles especially people am replying to.
Now I think I will stop the habit becoz urs just knocked me out!!! Thats the craziest profile pic av seen EVER!!
No comment.
What she does is what most ladies do for real.
My bro in law ended up marrying his wife after she played that game grin
She deliberately left her sweater so that she could go there again and again.
Well one day she went there a MISS and left a MRS. grin
Its territory. Rember we humans, are part of the animal kingdom too. grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by iice(f): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
Could say the same about some men i know. But then again i'm usually the 'mannish' one tongue
Anyway the reasons have been mentioned above. Some other reasons will come to light
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2011
upendo 98:

Okay first things first!!

I have a habit of checking out peoples profiles especially people am replying to.
Now I think I will stop the habit becoz urs just knocked me out!!! Thats the craziest profile pic av seen EVER!!
No comment.
What she does is what most ladies do for real.
My bro in law ended up marrying his wife after she played that game grin
She deliberately left her sweater so that she could go there again and again.
Well one day she went there a MISS and left a MRS. grin
Its territory. Rember we humans, are part of the animal kingdom too. grin

hehehe. . . . well you've seen it all. . . look no further.

I remember back in the days, after my first real date around the age of 16, I came home and my mom said " How did it go ? Will you see her again ? to which I responded, "I have too, she left her coat in the car, I am going to run it over on Sunday". My mom shot me a knowing look and said " Oldest trick in the book".

My question still is ''IS IT RIGHT''?? I know most ladies would say it's necessary, but does that make it right?? I think the whole idea is messed up. I've have looked for a polite way to address this with my girl without making her feel un-wanted or loved, each time she come, i have to pray that she doesn't leave anything behinde cry

Look, i' not a badyt guy cool, if i invite my girl to come and spend a night with me, then i would expect her to bring some stuff to change into, kinda look fresh but since i do not do the sleeping over thingy, i don't expect her to do ''the obvious girl thing''.

Abeg, i don tire joor undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

Could say the same about some men i know. But then again i'm usually the 'mannish' one tongue
Anyway the reasons have been mentioned above. Some other reasons will come to light

IICE in your opinion

Question: IS IT RIGHT??

ANSWER??
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
OP,

Does that bothers you?

Iice said it. There could be MANY REASONS we all can't speak for other people.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by iice(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
If he doesn't give indication that he approves or that his place is his place, then no i don't think women should be leaving their stuff.  
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by MMM2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
Op
Some girls even wash dere G-STRING and leave it in ur house, dont dey know u have other GF's.

i know is just a way or style dey use in coming 2 ur house again.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by indie22(f): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
Na wa for NLers, must there always be a motive?

Some people actually forget stuff behind you know, but er not like damp gstring in the bathroom or shower cap, those ones are too obvious, wink
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
indie22:

Na wa for NLers, must there always be a motive?

Some people actually forget stuff behind you know, but er not like damp gstring in the bathroom or shower cap, those ones are too obvious, wink

Please enlighten me. Is it just forgetfulness or part of some Machiavellian scheme ?

Mrs.Chima:

OP,

Does that bothers you?

Iice said it. There could be MANY REASONS we all can't speak for other people.

Ms Chima, what could be your own reason for this behavior? Did you ever act this way?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by annita19(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
That's autograph lol.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

If he doesn't give indication that he approves or that his place is his place, then no i don't think women should be leaving their stuff.  

well spoken, you have always come across to me as a strikingly intelligent person. . . cool keep it coming at least there are still real woman. . . My lady has got issues i presume, and it ain't me that is causing it.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by indie22(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2011
desthan:

Please enlighten me. Is it just forgetfulness or part of some Machiavellian scheme ?

Ms Chima, what could be your own reason for this behavior? Did you ever act this way?

Yes, you could honestly forget stuff behind, but thats not to say some girls dont do it on purpose, it also depends on what you have going with the guy, if its a casual thing, why leave stuff behind when you dont even know if he'll be seeing you again?

But if its someone you've been seeing for a while and you know you'll be back there, whats the point dragging your stuff back and forth, in any case if he really wants your stuff there, he wont mind.[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by upendo98(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
I have tried to read oer and over and I think I 'slightly' understand ur dilemma

1. You wonder if its just casual why leave stuff behind? who said wel see each other again?
2. You reason tht if its a serious relationship then its obvious she will be visiting the place often so why leave her stuff behind?

You seem like the kind of guy that like things done in a specific way.

1.If its a casual relationship, then tell her never to leave her stuff behind ever.Be firm and straight to the point. And if she stil does then pliz u may as well meet elsewhere not necessarily in ur house. If I were u I would meet her elsewhere in some cafe.

2.If the relationship is serious and you still dislike the habit, then assure her that its not good manners for her to do so.Do it gently cz I know sme women want to leave smthing behind for the man to rember them with.So it means she just likes you.In realtionships not evrything is yes yes. A NO is also an answer you know.Sit and talk about it am sure she will understand.
Good luck
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by upendo98(f): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
talk to her
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
I don't know their reasons for doing it, but I personally don't and wouldn't unless I'm living there lol. A toothbrush or hair things? Fine, but clothes, lingerie, and other things? I think it's messy. It's either she lives there or she doesn't. No half and half lol.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by joyblinks(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
most times girls do it to save them the stress of always bringing these items to your house.

if i know i spend most weekend in my boyfriend's house, i might decide to drop a night wear, shower cap, cream, soup etc there so as to save me the stress of bringing these things every weekend.

and most at times, the guys approve of it.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS FORGET THEIR PANT IN MY DRAWER

LOOK IN MY DRAWER THERE ARE OVER A DOZEN ALREADY MADE PANTS THERE angry angry angry

HELP angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
190:

WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS FORGET THEIR PANT IN MY DRAWER

LOOK IN MY DRAWER THERE ARE OVER A DOZEN ALREADY MADE PANTS THERE angry angry angry

HELP angry angry

190, which women? I dont believe those boxers belong to women sha
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
^Someone told me - the women forget their pants in my house

In order to secure their boundaries undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by joyblinks(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
@190

WOMEN KE. u this Phagggg, na men boxers dey there. look well
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
^Shut up Fo[i]o[/i]oL

My white girlfriend spent the nite in my house yesterday

Today as i was sweeping - I saw her Sky blue pant under my Pillow and she was long gone undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by joyblinks(f): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
190, 190 190 190?? hhhmmmm

how many times did i call you??

stop decieving people here, when did those boxers turn to pants

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? / Five Things Ladies Can't Do Without In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.