Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark (35991 Views)

RE: Are You On The Dark Web? / Surprising New Scientific Invention Can Read Ur Thoughts... You're No More Safe! / Scientists Are Creating Glow In The Dark Trees To Replace Street Lamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by crackhaus: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Where do I get one of those? I need the latest model along with one that sees into people's minds
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by AnOlAd: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
My Chinko people....
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by kraftykc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
This proves evolution.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by johnstar(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
If dis is true, dis boi knw go fit dey see well 4 day tym b dat o, choi..... #EndTime undecided
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by fankasibe: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prof. X: I can see a mutant in the Asian side, i hear he sees clearly in d dark, i would like u to get ur things ready, u will help go get him before magneto does.
WOLVRIN: (sholves his iron claws and smokes his Cigar) right on my way.

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by canalily(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Julieccentric: Signs of end time! grin
I don type am b4 una go start with una end-time ministry gist
this jst the begining of time and nt end time. Cant u see that boy is half cast?

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by AdekunleBalogun: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
FBI MATERIAL!!!!!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by slinkman(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
i need dis eyes...

end tym tinz tho
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by gentlechyke(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
similar cases in naija..jst dat naija case has red eyes due to weed syndrome and can see double vision day/night time smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by charybabe: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
these chinese are gifted. i hope he will use his magic eyes to serve God
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Ajibam: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hunting things go sure 4 dis boi
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by UyiIredia(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Intelligent Design at its finest. Of course, I'm sure a mutation is responsible, I hypothesize he may have a huge number of rods to cone ratio or abnormally shaped eye retina structure which mediates for his unique ability which seems to come at a price_daylight strongly affecting his eyes. Great news.

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by crackhaus: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:
:
In another news, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
E clear!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by lifestyle1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
val_dubem: The US military needs him.

For ?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by pouch(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
"we are fearfully and wonderfully made" there's nothing too weird tor God to create. we should be praising God rather than attributing this wonder to the "end time things" corner
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by judedwriter(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
He should be a super-hero like spiderman wit a fancy costume. His name should be vision-man (or boy?) He can help u see tins in darkness, especially when NEPA takes light cheesy
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2013

y not Nigerian army
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by peterphd(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
What's this bullshi.t about end time? If it were Africa, the mother would have been wailing and begging for him to be delivered from the spirit of "blue eyedness"
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by nekaa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
China should stop mutating their kids/animals, I am nt finding it funny anymore. Stick tu the non living things please.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by cold(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
If he were in Nigeria,he would have been accused of being a wizard,more like a witch in naija parlance.Chased out of his community,stoned to death or even worse,burnt
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by SoaringSammy: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Awesome creature
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by yusluv1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote][/quote][size=8pt][/size]
[email][/email][url][/url][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by sunsky29(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
id..iot

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Deiok(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
The young man is gifted. Thats all
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by DJDOLA(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
:
:
:
hey he don do u hahah...na everytime u dey tie ur leg..why don't u tie ur leg and ur hand and jump into a river
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by nofij(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abbott: I need me a pair of blue eyes
Is this English language? cry
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Ruq: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
dafuq iz in dem chinese spermz ?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by ritababe(f): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
bigx: China Again
i surprise oh ba china i dey hear differebt tins like snake wey get leg
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by henryvirus(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I too can read clearly in d dark, though am nt blue eyed. Thank God av got a partner
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
RIDDICK!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by crazygod(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Give him 3yrs, he'll start shooting laser from his eyes. (Reading xmen comic books while drinking alomo)
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
:
:
:
Really you don't know how much this your quotes always cracks me up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.