Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark (35993 Views)

RE: Are You On The Dark Web? / Surprising New Scientific Invention Can Read Ur Thoughts... You're No More Safe! / Scientists Are Creating Glow In The Dark Trees To Replace Street Lamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by frainc(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2013
9jadelta: Genetically different. They will propabably tag him owl and devil on Africa.
na true u yan my paddy
if to say na africa pikin, dem go call am evil
bt as far say him be bororo pikin
dem go find gulder name dash am
idiontey(idiot) peepul
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Homo sapiens is gradually undergoing evolution! We're being transformed into "Homo Evolutis" at this rate of transformation, there is every tendency your great grand kids will be a very different specie!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2013
miky:

This is a clear sign that evolution is still going on.. The idea that there was a blue print that would be status quo forever is trash..
Exactly! Heard from a renowned scientist that the difference between Neanders (species before homo sapiens) and homo sapiens is less than 0.004%
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by noobsaibot2(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2013
NA RIIDDIK
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by redcliff: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2013
val_dubem: The US military needs him.

For what? They've got night vision google camera anytime they want to go for covert night operations.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Jayboi(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2013
What a gift. I hope scientists can study him and get to the root of this. He must be a mutant. Lols
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2013
3kay945: Before, it was snake with legs, now this, I need to give Darwin Evolution theory serious rethink.
That man is a genius!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Revolva(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2013
hey ol boy notin wey no go dey china......extra ordinary folks
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Eureka007: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Tee99: He reminds me of vin diesel in the movie 'the chronicles of riddick'
kiara-"how do i get an eye like dat" ridick-"u do a shining job onur eyes ,dig out a doctor and gie him 20 menthol cool to do a shining job on ur eyes" kiara-"so u can see who is sneaking on u at night" ridick-"exactly",cute kid
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by pawa4ul: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Hope the baby mama ain't gat natin' to do with a cat huh! Just asking though.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by neneskidaboss(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2013
The eyes is made in china
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by joshyjags: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2013
omo ma nijja armed robbers go like dat boy ehhhh, or dose iya alakara and dundun go beg d boy to dey sell for dem ehhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by tayolove12(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2013
O boi na money be this ooh
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Godsate: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2013
CIA need this guy and there is a need for the world of security to crossbreed him so that we can reproduce people with this gift. It's a blessing to the world. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by charlesopp(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2013
What took you so long
slap1: END TIME, ANYONE?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by pweetieHarby(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2013
dis is amazing.... I wish I could c clearly at night.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2013
Why always China?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by charybabe: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
if na naija dem go say na winch,bt dis wan we dem say he dey c in d nite na wa 4 china
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2013
IF C.I.A CATCH THIS GUY.................
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by softtouch2(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Beginning of Human Mutation... X-Men in the making.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by osymary: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2013
na winsh b dis ooooo! mek i run forget my shoe if i meet dis one for road ;Dna winsh b dis ooooo! mek i run forget my shoe if i meet dis one for road
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Zinny370(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013
this guy is gifted no b smal tin oo
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by mcdokwe(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
The parents are concerned?! I think that's more of a blessing than a curse. Praise God!
They sure should be concerned especially considering that 'his eyes are vulnerable to light' meaning he would be dreading up nepa! And possibly useless on a sunny day
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013

THIS IS THE CHINESE RIDDICK
HE SHOULD BE CALLED 'CHIDDICK'
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by ennon92(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2013
druid06: It's just evolution taking it's course. In half a million years from now if we still exist, there might be a new type of being that could fly and live under water too...
PROBABLY
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by eromspete(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
paranorman:

Nicknamed "Cat-Boy," doctors in Dahua, southern China recently learned that this boy has the ability to see at night and can read in complete darkness as if it were day.

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight when his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did."

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

According to doctors in Dahua hospital, south of China, Nong Youhui has a rare genetic condition making his eyes vulnerable to light. His parents are still concerned about the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs0R-7cS_s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/18315/chinese-cat-boy-can-read-in-the-dark

riddick? Mutant-x? Evolution in its finnest? *me thoughts*

Impressed. Akatsuki needs your eyes. lol. Naruto
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by marcusagrippa(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=SimonAndal][b][color=#990000]
Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:
:
In another news, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
Simon Andal, I hope one day u won't truly turn into a mermaid
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Tobetoe(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Abeg i need am... Dat kind eyes make sense o ,. D guy don become general oveseer
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by onlineresource: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Now This is the real RIDDICK grin grin grin
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by LEGEND7466(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2013
And don't forget "PITCH BLACK"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.