Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark (35992 Views)

RE: Are You On The Dark Web? / Surprising New Scientific Invention Can Read Ur Thoughts... You're No More Safe! / Scientists Are Creating Glow In The Dark Trees To Replace Street Lamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by donlyone(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow, thats very nice, what is the father complaining about?

The only issue I see is the fact that the eyes will glow in low light and it will freak some people out.

Some people pay alot of money to get those contact lens to get eyes like that.

R I D D I C K ain't got nothing on this kid.

Chronicles of Nong Youhui
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Drseno1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
This guy is a mutant grin lol,my eyes are yellow o! i
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by kzokul(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
If na me I 4 like am dieeee....... Chaii I wish say na me finally oooo make I dey use am dey cordinate tins
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by mactoni91(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
what re they waiting for?
Make dem cross this boy with women all round the world...
We need more kids wey go fit see for night...
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by isaiahethan: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Someone can still get electrical contact through his eyes.he doesn't need light to read at least that will reduce the cost of electricity for his parents. angry grin
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Mannylex(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:

I thought you had outgrown this shi!t?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by crackhaus: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dr.seno1:
This guy is a mutant grin lol,my eyes are yellow o! i
If you're a real doctor, you should know why
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Harphow(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
D boi must be chelsea fan
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Airforce1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
See as Nigerians dey analyse the boy life..
Even some are saying sweet things about his blue eyes..

If na one woman born dis kind child for Naija now, dem go say na witch.
He flies at night...some would even say he's a bad luck..

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Aromas: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Allahu Akbar!!!!!!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mannylex:

I thought you had outgrown this shi!t?
_

I'm Peter Pan!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Judas2013: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
hassan fulani: God please help me out, am sacred. In whose image & likeness was he created? :@shocked:/

There is no evidence "god" created man.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Deiok(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Eh Eh Eh... *in Robin Thinkle's voice*
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by 3kay945(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Before, it was snake with legs, now this, I need to give Darwin Evolution theory serious rethink.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good for him.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
What is he seeing in darkness?? sad
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tee99: He reminds me of vin diesel in the movie 'the chronicles of riddick'
dummy. It didnt remind u of mutant x too?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Infomizer(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Some madass genetic mutation! Probably was the case millions of years ago when one mutant aquatic microorganism could suddenly survive on land..I wonder what this would mean for humanity in another 10 million years #Justsaying
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is incredible stuff. Could this hint at the possibility of some kind of 'cross-breeding' through DNA manipulation or what? I have no idea. Seems really scary.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Stormborn: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
This guy is Richard B Riddick in real life
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by badmeat(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigerian police needs dis kind eye!no need for those annoying torch for night!cheesy
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by everyday: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
E be like say everything dey happen for china now
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by delors(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
If na Naija...my peepu for don cast the boy away say na punishment from the gods. Naija I hail o.
On a more serious note, this is another angle for research for these people...I wonder when such curiosity to do research on rare things like that will start in my country cry
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by GatJokez(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Crimz-P:
Interesting. I know scientist can't wait to study the boy. But na wa oo. New things everyday

Yea, the parents need to hide their son, lol.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by andyanders: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dem born pussy cat and say na human being. Make dem carry him go zoo. Or better use him to catch witch for their country.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by switdil(f): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
China product noni
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by CaptainPlanet(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeah tankz....we all knw wat china products can do in yur lyf....*frustrates yu* :-"
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by kilmix: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
D boy na winsh!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Feraz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
3kay945: Before, it was snake with legs, now this, I need to give Darwin Evolution theory serious rethink.
Was there any particular statement he made about humans reading at night? Thanks even as you help clear my ignorance
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by CaptainPlanet(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Guez hz mother had s*x wif a cat....*idea wey enta my head*
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by sascoj: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dt guy shud join d X-Men ;DDt guy shud join d X-Men
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:
:
In another news, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
this must be the beginning of madness sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.