Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark (35989 Views)

RE: Are You On The Dark Web? / Surprising New Scientific Invention Can Read Ur Thoughts... You're No More Safe! / Scientists Are Creating Glow In The Dark Trees To Replace Street Lamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Philipvivson(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
it wunt last.... Xcept no b chinese product........
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by scholes23(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
GOD IS WONDERFUL ALL THE TIME
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
If na naija jungle justice tinz de boy na witch na him dey their for nyt ask mama nkechi I dey talk lie like this post if am right

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Salmoneus(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm sure Nigeria or Africa has had a few cases of these, problem is we say it's witchcraft and bury them alive...
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Cutepie1(f): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Since d boy is a chinese, his eyes cant be real, it must be a chinco eye
#just thinkin#
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thats amazing, i always believe its possible like i believe gene can be altered to produce super offsprings. Like seeing throught the infra ray or rapid cell regeneration.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Ama28(f): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2013
I was loving blue eyes but his own is kinda scary!
Let them harness the advantage
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:
:
In another news, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
bro, we've kinda had enough of this silly line
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by seangy4konji: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2013
I wish i had these type of eyes dat time.hmmm Nkiruka and Uchechi in Borno camp...i go like see dat tin dat time..remember corper days when we bath naked outside early morning but distant tinz...eagle eye channel oo tinz
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by miky(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2013
paranorman:

Nicknamed "Cat-Boy," doctors in Dahua, southern China recently learned that this boy has the ability to see at night and can read in complete darkness as if it were day.

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight when his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did."

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

According to doctors in Dahua hospital, south of China, Nong Youhui has a rare genetic condition making his eyes vulnerable to light. His parents are still concerned about the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs0R-7cS_s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/18315/chinese-cat-boy-can-read-in-the-dark

riddick? Mutant-x? Evolution in its finnest? *me thoughts*

This is a clear sign that evolution is still going on.. The idea that there was a blue print that would be status quo forever is trash..

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 14, 2013
gentlechyke: similar cases in naija..jst dat naija case has red eyes due to weed syndrome and can see double vision day/night time smiley grin

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by phayvoursky(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2013
who r dese illiterates talkin abt endtime? if he wasnt created in GOD's image? na ur popsy image dem create am?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by phayvoursky(m): 2:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Ama28: I was loving blue eyes but his own is kinda scary!
Let them harness the advantage

Harness wetn? Na government property?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by miky(m): 2:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Salmoneus: I'm sure Nigeria or Africa has had a few cases of these, problem is we say it's witchcraft and bury them alive...

To be honest our people are still primitive on some levels.. Notice how they carefully study the situation though its alien to them, instead of bringing the supernatural into it.. Or worse of making a useless conclusion based on 4000 old books
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by miky(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2013
phayvoursky:

Harness wetn? Na government property?

It's a mutant gene that's not present in either of his parents phenotypes u retardeen.. It can be harnessed easily..
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Chrisabig(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Abeg make we forget the blue eye, e fit be copy, yesterday 7 nigeria die and 20 broke leg then police cash 100 at dragon hotel where nigeria guys they do drug business, no be small thing yesterday morning in guangzhou.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Chrisabig(m): 2:28am On Aug 14, 2013
This no bi small thing, if you get brother for china call him to know if his alive, many are still up in the celin from yesterday till this morning, them want fast money and forget about the law of china and there life that can be taking anytime.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by ozoemeka(m): 2:30am On Aug 14, 2013
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

val_dubem: The US military needs him.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Bimpss(f): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2013
It's called a mutation, you know something that's part of evolution. Any eye's that isnt brown is a mutation, for it lacks melanin.Why are some idioots talking about end time?? This are facts.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by brownlord: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Chai, who get yansh no sabi use am, imagine say i get that kind eye i enter exam hall, i for just dey enrol any professional exam when i see by now, no need to read, just enter hall dey zoom like 10 or 15 sit away, i for don finish phd by now
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by brownlord: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2013
Chrisabig: This no bi small thing, if you get brother for china call him to know if his alive, many are still up in the celin from yesterday till this morning, them want fast money and forget about the law of china and there life that can be taking anytime.

Guy stop to dey waka from thread to thread dey post this nonsence there, who send una go there, if dem like make dem kill una there, na biafra's una be, no be nigerians
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Mutation.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Chrisabig(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2013
brownlord:

Guy stop to dey waka from thread to thread dey post this nonsence there, who send una go there, if dem like make dem kill una there, na biafra's una be, no be nigerians

What do you mean by i should stop, guys are dying and you deey talk shit, i came to china yesterday from usa and saw what happen to my fellow nigerians, if they die finish will this world be ok for you, if your nigeria is ok will anyone pray to live in china, i know say you bi yoruba guy that only know how to sell land to ibo you sabi. Oloshi oloriburuku otokoto omo ota.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Chronicles of the Chinese Riddick grin
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2013
If na for naija, dis boy for don turn to burnt offering sef!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by iamdsam: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2013
smothly: Wonders shall never end in china undecided
Na only China wonders dey
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by iamdsam: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Thank God that this boy wasn't a Nigerian. He would have been used for sacrifice to the God of Garri *lol*
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Its no big deal...i have perfect night vision en am nt an alien so wats this noise all about end tym en poo??
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Its no big deal...i have perfect night vision en am nt an alien so wats this noise about end tym en poo??
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by johnaruson(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2013
night vision research is over. scientists should use his eyes settings to make us see in total darkness. NASA should use him to check the black hole.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Selwin256(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2013
Na winch him be o
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
If na for naija, dis boy for don turn to burnt offering sef!
...This post is sick!!..what exactly do you mean by this crap??..have you heard of genetics before??..damn am outta here!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.