Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (27076 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by easyfem(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2013
ASUU shud pls take 100B like dat ooo. Life is in step ... It's a gradua procees... They might not acheive it all but wit time , GOD will interven
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by damajoski: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2013
ITbomb: Now FG is showing sincerity in tackling what ASUU has been asking for.
U bail out the banks, power and even nollywood but education is left to rot.
I always believe GEJ as a true sincere democrat, not like Buhari who sent guns to kill students or Obasanjo who love grandstanding and sign an agreement he knew he could not implement making mockery of Nigerians.
GEJ till 2019 and beyond
it is yet to b resolved so kindly put ur praises on hold
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by ayodeji752: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2013
According to d passage "......federal government will CONTINUE to dialog wit ASUU in oda to end d strike" dat shows d strike isnt gonna end tomorrow or wot is d meanin of dat word "CONTINUE"

1 Like

Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Let them do that asap. these dirty boys and girls oughta return to schools and stop littering the sreets with their near n'aked dressing
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2013
So so talk,let us see d action FG.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by tomzman: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2013
I pray they reach a conclusion o!
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by zuggy: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope this money wont be embezzled by Suswan, u know this govs are used to corruption. Susu abeg respect yaself, no put eyes for that money....
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by alphaconde(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Anuoluwap_p:
lolz. Ar u a kid? Were u givn 10mlln coz u ar d 1st 2 comment? Wake up oh. First 2 comment doznt mean anytin it only means u ar d only one jobless. It means u ar d only 1 witout job online 24/7. Guy cover face oh

Lol and both of us are online we are both jobless just that am more jobless than u hence I will be d first to get a job. Lolllz

1 Like

Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Fresia01(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Al d english dat i was teach in skuls, i has 4get small small! Me sef i wants 2 ports 2 farming nw nw! ASUU go 2 hell and fire 2 dusts
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by chi4ik(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2013
ASUU is an apology to Nigerian students, after colectin 100B, notin will change in school insted they will b increasin our school fees yearly! I'm a proud jossite!
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by heparine(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Sometimes imagine when our so called fG and the so called ASSU we stop messing with our accademic calenda when are ever going to do the right thing in this country when we our so called leaders make this country free from drama May God almithy help us all cos our Education standard is rubbish
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Kokofi(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2013
mollytinrox: Let them do that asap. these dirty boys and girls oughta return to schools and stop littering the sreets with their near n'aked dressing

Lolzzz!! But honestly i think if the Lecturers had not held their ground and returned to classroom, FG wouldn't have gone this far. I salute their courage but please our students are littering the sreets with their near n'aked dressing[/quote] LWKMD
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Vykiano(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Make una live talk,call strike off abeg
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by HABRUZZY(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
I PRAY DIS STRIKE ENDS TODAY OHH
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Lordave: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
RedBenson:

Yeah! Hope it seriously works out well b4 i release my boiz into d streets.
your boiz
You mean those APC thugs?
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by mariong(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope this will bring the solution we all seek.

Meanwhile, if you're just sitting at home check my signature.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Papishi(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2013
ITbomb: Now FG is showing sincerity in tackling what ASUU has been asking for.
U bail out the banks, power and even nollywood but education is left to rot.
I always believe GEJ as a true sincere democrat, not like Buhari who sent guns to kill students or Obasanjo who love grandstanding and sign an agreement he knew he could not implement making mockery of Nigerians.
GEJ till 2019 and beyond

Like seriously? I really hope you are alright.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by ignis: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2013
I see the strike being called off next month.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by ennon92(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2013
««I dReAmT dAt ThEy GoNnA cAlL iT oFf 2DaY»»
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by jacklyn6(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Undergraduates sorry
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by ahamdiheme: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope they call off the strike for the sake of those being held up by it. I was a victim of so many strikes and closures, spending almost seven years in school for a five year course. I would not wish that for my enemy.
I also hope all the money being dished out to the union will be used to further the course of education and research in Nigeria.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by condralbede(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: what's the meaning of this?
reserved!
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by elrony(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
If d 100 billion won't be sufficient for d upgrading of tertiary education,the strike should better continue!!

This strike thingy has to end ,once and forever !!!
I don tire to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go unnecessary break from school joor!!
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by elrony(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2013
ennon92: ««I dReAmT dAt ThEy GoNnA cAlL iT oFf 2DaY»»

Sorry nigguh..,u ain't no Joseph !!..duh tongue
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by DEGREE2466(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2013
We dont need any news from ASUU other than that the strike has been called off!!!
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by condralbede(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
I pray they call it off.
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by SplendidE(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Abeg mke dem wait..i wan travel go Lagos go see my buriful TONTO DIKEH first....i dn rili miss her oooo,seun do sumtn pls
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Sanandreas10(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2013
OH MY GOD, LOOK AT WHAT ASUU HAS TURNED ME INTO...?

I have even Forgot where To post on nairaland.......?..
HOPE AM THE LAST TO COMMENT...
CHILLING IN 9TH CLOUD
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls they should call off d strike ASAP... Am tired of sitting at home
Re: FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee by Amule5000us(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2013
In a land in West Africa & a time of Boko haram, ASUU strike; the Destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulder of a confused President.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Cultist Trying To Disrupt A School's Examination / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.