Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40659 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
obadiah777: ok so i am going to see which of your questions are answerable

all angels are human ? no.

Angels are messengers right? You once said when God wants to send them on errand, he puts then in bodies i.e will be born by a woman. If that is so, then all angels should be humans.

Q : Are there spirits (external) dat influence people to do evil? <<< both internal and external

Q2. Can u use the temptation of Jesus Matt 4 to explain Q1 above? <<<< me no comprehende this question
smiley wink
"

I believe u've explained the internal b4. So, Q2 says u should explain d temptation of Jesus in Matt 4. Was that internal or external?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Angels are messengers right? You once said when God wants to send them on errand, he puts then in bodies i.e will be born by a woman. If that is so, then all angels should be humans.

"

I believe u've explained the internal b4. So, Q2 says u should explain d temptation of Jesus in Matt 4. Was that internal or external?

SO I want to believe that you've gotten all the files that's why I haven't gotten any feedback yet, oui ou non?

Bonsoir Madame Tgirl4real, Comment etait votre journee?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

SO I want to believe that you've gotten all the files that's why I haven't gotten any feedback yet, oui ou non?

Bonsoir Madame Tgirl4real, Comment etait votre journee?

oui.

I got the mail dear but I havnt downloaded it. Sorry I haven't acknowledged.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tgirl4real:

"

oh i see where you are coming from. well him getting tempted could be either internal or external. either way the story works. it could be either. i cant emphatically tell you it was external ( because it said he was led up of the spirit ). and i cant exactly tell you if it was internal ( because it says he departed to galilee afterwards ). but either way you want to take it ( internal or external ) it does not detract from the story. the story works either way.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks Obadiah.

You didn't comment on the angel aspect.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: Thanks Obadiah.

You didn't comment on the angel aspect.
if you are an angel you never stop being angel whether you transition to the spiritual realm or earth. the spirit is the man not the body ( john 6 vs 63 ) wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Debeloved87(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just read ur exegesis...but the fact that you relate the creations with israel and the Gentile Nation doesnt mean its the absolute, neither does it mean the creations werent existing, of course we have them all at sight and they are part of our physical environment,...however there are always many perspective by the eye of the spirit to the things of God..the reason why God is unfathomable..jhn 14:28..SHALOM
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Debeloved87: Just read ur exegesis...but the fact that you relate the creations with israel and the Gentile Nation doesnt mean its the absolute, neither does it mean the creations werent existing, of course we have them all at sight and they are part of our physical environment,...however there are always many perspective by the eye of the spirit to the things of God.. the reason why God is unfathomable ..jhn 14:28..SHALOM
huh

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. << he is not unfathomable to all.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Debeloved87(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
[/b] << he is not unfathomable to all.[/quote]let me help you here-proverb 25:2-its the glory of God to conceal a thing and the honour of kings to search them out. How much do you know about God? Do you have a full knowledge of Him, Like the length of the heavens to the earth?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by texanomaly(f): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
obadiah777: huh

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. << he is not unfathomable to all.
Did you just call yourself a prophet?
I'm just checking...

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

oui.

I got the mail dear but I havnt downloaded it. Sorry I haven't acknowledged.

Its alright. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Debeloved87: [/b] << he is not unfathomable to all.let me help you here-proverb 25:2-its the glory of God to conceal a thing and the honour of kings to search them out. How much do you know about God? Do you have a full knowledge of Him, Like the length of the heavens to the earth?
do I have a full knowledge of him ? as much knowledge as he wants me to have, I have. but see the onus is on you to draw closer and seek him and acquire the knowledge about him. scripture says study to show yourself approved. assume diligence to make your election certain. how many hours a day do you read the bible for ? this question is directed at you. i need a honest answer

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2013
texanomaly:
Did you just call yourself a prophet?
I'm just checking...
>>> rev 19 vs 11 the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. <<< if you are not a prophet you aint gone make it. the testimony of christ in your life is the spirit of prophecy. anyone who is genuinely in christ is endowed with the spirit of prophesy. if you dont have the spirit of prophesy then get ready for em nukes. or you may be part of the one third in which case you would be able to know if you are a one-third because suffering and affliction would be following you everywhere grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: huh

is his wisdom unfathomable,?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2013
pls when the bible talks of a boat or ark, pls what is it saying a form of protection? and lets talk about the virgin(unmarried woman) birth...i.e mary
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ATMC(f): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: ok so i am going to see which of your questions are answerable

all angels are human ? no. not all humans are angels ? yes

n
smiley wink
does this mean humans outnumbered angels?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Debeloved87(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: do I have a full knowledge of him ? as much knowledge as he wants me to have, I have. but see the onus is on you to draw closer and seek him and acquire the knowledge about him. scripture says study to show yourself approved. assume diligence to make your election certain. how many hours a day do you read the bible for ? this question is directed at you. i need a honest answer
2timothy2:15..study to show yourself approve unto God,a workman that needs not to be ashamed RIGHTLY dividing the word of truth..i hope you know that as much knowledge doesnt implies the full or complete knowledge of Him,hence the rebellious light bearer might have won that war and thats by the way..how much i study the scripture? i dont need me to tell the whole world how much i study in a day and even if one spent the whole day on the scripture like the ethiopian eunuch,it doesnt matter, without the right spirit to dissect what has been read it will only lead to fallacious and rebellious interpretations against the truth...for the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Debeloved87(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2013
ATMC: is his wisdom unfathomable,?
is the wisdom of the father unfathomable ? not to those who have the mind of christ. scripture says in the last days knowledge would be increased. not the knowledge about making ipods and iphones. the knowledge of the contents of the bible. so these are the days and he is making himself accessible to his chosen. so his wisdom he reveals to his elect because his elect have to use his wisdom to run the world when it is handed to them
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2013
mcfynest: pls when the bible talks of a boat or ark, pls what is it saying a form of protection? and lets talk about the virgin(unmarried woman) birth...i.e mary
a boat or an ark can be anything. depends on the context in which it was used. for example the word was referred to as a ship when christ was 'walking on water'

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2013
ATMC: does this mean humans outnumbered angels?
do humans outnumber angels ? well considering most of the heathens are just humans and in china alone there are 2 billion of them gaddem heathens, yes humans outnumber angels on earth
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2013
Debeloved87: 2timothy2:15..study to show yourself approve unto God,a workman that needs not to be ashamed RIGHTLY dividing the word of truth..i hope you know that as much knowledge doesnt implies the full or complete knowledge of Him,hence the rebellious light bearer might have won that war and thats by the way..how much i study the scripture? i dont need me to tell the whole world how much i study in a day and even if one spent the whole day on the scripture like the ethiopian eunuch,it doesnt matter, without the right spirit to dissect what has been read it will only lead to fallacious and rebellious interpretations against the truth...for the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life
[b]i like how you evaded all the questions. see, i was having arguments with lots of people on nairaland some time ago. these demons spoke with so much conviction like they believed what they actually said. then within the same week someone opened a thread asking 'how many times a week do you read the bible'. all the scoffers, fortunately rushed to this thread to give thier answers. you know what the answers were ?
1-twice a week
2-on sundays
3-when i have the time
4-well i havent had the time to read in a while etc etc etc <<<< these are the demons who scoff all the time like they know what they are talking about ? thats why i asked you, how many times do you read the bible in a week ? see the fact you evaded the question tells me you belong in that category of those scoffers who are empty with knowledge but just like scoffing. ok first off you say the 'rebellious light bearer' . i suspect you think this is a human being. a person. i suspect you are into greco-roman fables. i suspect a lot of things about you lol[/b]

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: do humans outnumber angels ? well considering most of the heathens are just humans and in china alone there are 2 billion of them gaddem heathens, yes humans outnumber angels on earth

Sire, I disagree with ¥ou on this because averagel¥ angels outnumber humans 3 to 1
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Debeloved87(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: [b]i like how you evaded all the questions. see, i was having arguments with lots of people on nairaland some time ago. these demons spoke with so much conviction like they believed what they actually said. then within the same week someone opened a thread asking 'how many times a week do you read the bible'. all the scoffers, fortunately rushed to this thread to give thier answers. you know what the answers were ?
1-twice a week
2-on sundays
3-when i have the time
4-well i havent had the time to read in a while etc etc etc <<<< these are the demons who scoff all the time like they know what they are talking about ? thats why i asked you, how many times do you read the bible in a week ? see the fact you evaded the question tells me you belong in that category of those scoffers who are empty with knowledge but just like scoffing. ok first off you say the 'rebellious light bearer' . i suspect you think this is a human being. a person. i suspect you are into greco-roman fables. i suspect a lot of things about you lol[/b]
huh funny..u just like draggin me into arguments, well i think i set the baits..so you expect me to display foolishness like you will do,if asked same question..i perceive you are full of letters but empty of the spirit of the letters.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2013
sadeiyare:

Sire, I disagree with ¥ou on this because averagel¥ angels outnumber humans 3 to 1
you do err. all spirits are made from the start. lets say all spirits made are 7 billion. first off the only angels are israel. there are no other angels. all angels are israel. EXCEPT they are angels of destruction then they can be the other nations. so you are saying israel as a nation of people is much more than the combination of
moabites-chinese
ishmealites-arabs
edomites-caucasians
elamites-indians
persians-iran
hamites-( ethiopians somalians erritreans hausas fulani ) etc etc ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Debeloved87: huh funny..u just like draggin me into arguments, well i think i set the baits..so you expect me to display foolishness like you will do,if asked same question..i perceive you are full of letters but empty of the spirit of the letters.
hmmm you just said something that dont mean nothing lol. you are skilled bro. you got skills. saying things that mean nothing is a good skill-set to have to bamboozle and hoodwink the weak minded grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: you do err. all spirits are made from the start. lets say all spirits made are 7 billion. first off the only angels are israel. there are no other angels. all angels are israel. EXCEPT they are angels of destruction then they can be the other nations. so you are saying israel as a nation of people is much more than the combination of
moabites-chinese
ishmealites-arabs
edomites-caucasians
elamites-indians
persians-iran
hamites-( ethiopians somalians erritreans hausas fulani ) etc etc ?

¥ou forgot to add Isreal after the promise and not flesh. I have written a book on Angels did research phisicall¥ and spirituall¥, ¥ou need to update self.

Rev.5: 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Do the maths. These are just throne angels
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
As is testified by scripture there are only 144 thousand potential angels/messengers on earth as we speak

These are those of the first ressurection. smiley

Anything outside this number is gentile by nature.

So yes presently the heathen way way outnumber the angels of the most high God on earth.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
sadeiyare:

¥ou forgot to add Isreal after the promise and not flesh. I have written a book on Angels did research phisicall¥ and spirituall¥, ¥ou need to update self.
you have written a book on angels and yet you dont know who the angels are ? smdh. israel that are angels are only the elect. and that is israel after the flesh. read revelation chapter 7 comprehensively. israel after the promise would only be preventing themselves from joining the rest of their brothers and sisters after the flesh in hell but in the kingdom they would only be allowed to be priests. nothing more nothing less. people that make it from other nations can only be priests ( isaiah 66 vs 21 ). only israel after the flesh are angels. wink

isaiah 66 vs 21 Then I will also select some of them for myself as priests and as Levites," says the LORD. << the only position israel of the promise but not of the flesh will have in the kingdom.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh: As is testified by scripture there are only 144 thousand potential angels/messengers on earth as we speak

These are those of the first ressurection. smiley

Anything outside this number is gentile by nature.

So yes presently the heathen way way outnumber the angels of the most high God on earth.
indeed sire. always good to have an enlightened fellow to further confound the gainsayers. as scripture says >>>>>>>

matthew 18 vs 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
sadeiyare:

Rev.5: 11  And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Do the maths. These are just throne angels
ermm thats 144,000. but they are wrapping the verse up in mystery as like the rest of the book of revelations but the enlightened know that mysterious number means 144,000 wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: ermm thats 144,000. but they are wrapping the verse up in mystery as like the rest of the book of revelations but the enlightened know that mysterious number means 144,000 wink

2.Peter.3 : 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

¥our argument doesn't add-up

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.