Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40711 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Poignant post sire. cheesy

Point noted.

Not to worry. My foundation is secured. If I am not ready I won't probe. You sure know it took me a while b4 getting to this point. And I asked for this post for a reason.

Thanks all the same. smiley
TOP OF THE AFTERNOON TO YOU MADEMOISELLE. I TRUST ALL IS COPASETIC wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777:
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA NERDY wink
1-THE APOCRYPHA WAS PART OF THE ORIGINAL BIBLE BUT IT WAS TAKEN OUT. IT IS BETWEEN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW AND MALACHI. IT DEMYSTIFIES THE BIBLE A LITTLE BIT AND IT PROVIDES MORE INFO. FOR EXAMPLE THE TRAJECTORY OF THE NUKES AS THEY HIT AMERICA IS DESCRIBED IN IT. KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS WRITTEN LIKE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND YET THEY ARE DESCRIBING NUKES. THAT TELLS YOU THE BIBLE IS REAL. THE NUKES ARE AROUND TODAY >>> WISDOM OF SOLOMON 5 VS 21 Then shall the right aiming thunderbolts go abroad; and from the clouds, as from a well drawn bow, shall they fly to the mark. << WHEN THE NUKES IS FIRED IT GOES THROUGH THE CLOUDS AND THEN GOES ABROAD ( LIKE YOU CAN SHOOT IT IN RUSSIA AND IT GOES ABROAD TO AMERICA ) AND THEN HITS ITS MARK

2-YHWH, THE MOST HIGH, THE GREAT I AM, ETC ETC. THEY ARE ALL NAMES. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT THE NAMES BUT NOT ME. I SWITCH IT UP. SOMETIMES I SAY YAHAWAH SOMETIMES 'I AM' SOMETIMES YHWH. MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

3-I DONT KNOW WHAT THE JEHOVAH WITNESS BELIEVE IN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR CHURCHES. IF WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN IS CLOSE TO WHAT I BELIEVE IN ? THEN THEY ARE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN MOST BECAUSE I ONLY BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. I DONT GO TO CHURCH GATHERINGS. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY WHEN I SAY IT BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT REALLY IS MY TEACHERS wink

Thanks, Bruv, for giving it clean & straight.wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Thanks, Bruv, for giving it clean & straight.wink
THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: INDEED BROTHER MOST HIGH. THIS NEW WINE WAS PRE-ORDAINED TO BE REVEALED AT THIS TIME TO THOSE THAT SEEK AFTER-ALL WHO GUIDES MY ACTIONS, YOUR ACTIONS AND THE ACTIONS OF THE SISTERS ? THE LORD DOES. THE ULTIMATE MESSAGE IS THIS WORLD IS SOON ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED.
PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? <<<< LORD DIRECTS OUR STEPS wink

You couldn't have said it better. I know I got here for a reason.

You are right about the message, but in the midst of the confusion, many will seek to know how they can be saved. That why we should be properly armed with the truth.

Sire, sorry to bug u with plenty questions at once. ermmm....you said "letz go there" na and I'm going there. lol

Actually, it's cos of the poor network, so I couldn't quote and do it one after the other. I typed out on my system, sent it to my phone b4 posting.

So, are u saying you aint gonna ans my questions? Fuel done finish ni? sad

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
lol.

I had plenty questions myself. Wirh these explanations, I see how Moses could have written those books without being there.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: TIME TO PUT A HUMAN BODY ON THE ISRAEL ( ADAM ) SPIRIT TYPE.

verse 26 - 28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES ( FISH OF THE SEA, FOWL OF THE AIR, CATTLE). BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY MEANING SPREAD THE LIGHT OF GOD TO ALL THE GENTILES. CONVERT THEM TO GODS WAYS. REPLENISH THE EARTH WITH GODS WAYS, WHICH AT THIS TIME THE GENTILES HAD BEEN RULING THE EARTH IN WICKEDNESS. REPLENISH WITH THE WORD OF GOD. SUBDUE IT AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES

I missed sum'n important here which you mentioned earlier in your overview.

That Eve is the Mother of all living. Are u saying the gentile spirits had no female?

This came to mind when I saw the thread created for you by Goshen.

I guess we will understand as we move on.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You couldn't have said it better. I know I got here for a reason.

You are right about the message, but in the midst of the confusion, many will seek to know how they can be saved. That why we should be properly armed with the truth.

Sire, sorry to bug u with plenty questions at once. ermmm....you said "letz go there" na and I'm going there. lol

Actually, it's cos of the poor network, so I couldn't quote and do it one after the other. I typed out on my system, sent it to my phone b4 posting.

So, are u saying you aint gonna ans my questions? Fuel done finish ni? sad
lmao you are right, i did say lets go there grin grin i cant make head or tail of it though. tis kinda jumbled up. you are making references to former posts i made and i have made several so i cant quite figure what the references are to. fuel never finish though if you fot straighten out the questions and then re-quote it
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Seriously, I have been looking for this answer for a very long time now, I always knew Genesis is not what it is face value... For the first time in my life, one day I picked up the bible and my mind told me there is something wrong with the world interpretation, that no one is getting it right...but I couldn't find the answer because everyone thought i was loosing it.

I gave up reading genesis 1.

(Why on earth will some one write the most important book in the world in this matter?)

You are acutally making sense BUT i'm finding it hard to believe you... this is different from what i've been hearing all my life.

i think you are just jokes....really...
nah hun this aint jokes. this here is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I missed sum'n important here which you mentioned earlier in your overview.

That Eve is the Mother of all living. Are u saying the gentile spirits had no female?

This came to mind when I saw the thread created for you by Goshen.

I guess we will understand as we move on.
the gentiles had their females too. but these are dead souls. thats why it says 'for adam there was not a suitable partner'. because the gentile women were heathens. so he made eve which are females with the word of God in them like adam. she is the mother of the living spirits. the spirits with God in them wink

genesis 3 vs 20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

genesis 2 vs 20 but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. <<< the heathen women were not suitable for adam. not on the same intellectual and spiritual capacity

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmm....

I will try and see what I can do about the questions, but let me explain what I did...

My first set of questions which you have responded to addressed your first main post i.e Gen 1:1-5 or so - that was post 1.

The next set of quesions a that you said is clustered, addressed posts 2-7 or so. Systematically like that. If you don't get it, no probs. Will see to it as soon as I can or someone else could be kind enough to help. wink

later guys.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hmmm....

I will try and see what I can do about the questions, but let me explain what I did...

My first set of questions which you have responded to addressed your first main post i.e Gen 1:1-5 or so - that was post 1.

The next set of quesions a that you said is clustered, addressed posts 2-7 or so. Systematically like that. If you don't get it, no probs. Will see to it as soon as I can or someone else could be kind enough to help. wink

later guys.

yeah laterz hun. maybe someone can help you clean it up so i can clearly see. sweet dreams now
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Seriously, I have been looking for this answer for a very long time now, I always knew Genesis is not what it is face value... For the first time in my life, one day I picked up the bible and my mind told me there is something wrong with the world interpretation, that no one is getting it right...but I couldn't find the answer because everyone thought i was loosing it.

I gave up reading genesis 1.

(Why on earth will some one write the most important book in the world in this matter?)

You are acutally making sense BUT i'm finding it hard to believe you... this is different from what i've been hearing all my life.

i think you are just jokes....really...
My Dear you are welcome your spirit will never lie to you, it is unfortunate that things get changed in translation from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek to English did I forget Latin some where in the mix! Well, we know what we say does not always translate well into English usually it loses the full meaning. On top of that it was written coded in ancient times so only those seekers that are aware of it will get the secret wink

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: nah hun this aint jokes. this here is the real deal
Honestly how can you and Most HIgh leave us to go fight a battle with infant and young souls please stay focused!!!! We that matter know they are babies in the spiritual world just ignore them, I am a little upset but I forgive you 2. They will of course not understand you even said this is a exclusivity club why are you explaining to non-memebers angry

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Separation my brother smiley

To be set apart.

To be holy.
What is your business with non-believers Why did you allow them to distract us. Please this is serious why chasing the 198 when you have two that need the light

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Honestly how can you and Most HIgh leave us to go fight a battle with infant and young souls please stay focused!!!! We that matter know they are babies in the spiritual world just ignore them, I am a little upset but I forgive you 2. They will of course not understand you even said this is a exclusivity club why are you explaining to non-memebers angry

Hey, can't someone doubt in peace again?

I want to believe but I just can't bring myself and when I try to read, I can not understand it well but my mind tells me that I am meant to

This is something I've been looking for a long time now, and now finding what I am looking for will obviously put me in doubt because this is NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.

I was expecting something under "normal" preaching but that doesn't even make sense, it contradicts itself so much at one point I gave up Christianity(I called it the religion of confusion because contradicting one another seemed to be the main order of the day).

But I didn't want to leave, I had no where to go so I kept pressing on and my instinct told me my search ins't over and that because the world has convinced you that Christianity = confusion means you are getting close to your answer.

and now that I reach here, see something totally different but my mind tells me ts right that I should just read, listen how do expect me to calm down and just flow? Is that how things work? You just don't believe hook line and sinker, I need to believe, not that I am not trying but my doubt doesn't mean I am mocking.

Sorry for this rant but I know I have a right to have my doubts. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: My Dear you are welcome your spirit will never lie to you, it is unfortunate that things get changed in translation from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek to English did I forget Latin some where in the mix! Well, we know what we say does not always translate well into English usually it loses the full meaning. On top of that it was written coded in ancient times so only those seekers that are aware of it will get the secret wink

Good to know you are aware of the Aramaic/Peshitta primacy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: What is your business with non-believers Why did you allow them to distract us. Please this is serious why chasing the 198 when you have two that need the light

The tempter came knocking sis. smiley

It would have been really hard to resist not answering the individual in question.

Seeing we are prepared for battle. smiley

Psa 144:1 Blessed [be] the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, [and] my fingers to fight

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Honestly how can you and Most HIgh leave us to go fight a battle with infant and young souls please stay focused!!!! We that matter know they are babies in the spiritual world just ignore them, I am a little upset but I forgive you 2. They will of course not understand you even said this is a exclusivity club why are you explaining to non-memebers angry

To forgive is divine smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hey, can't someone doubt in peace again?

I want to believe but I just can't bring myself and when I try to read, I can not understand it well but my mind tells me that I am meant to

This is something I've been looking for a long time now, and now finding what I am looking for will obviously put me in doubt because this is NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.

I was expecting something under "normal" preaching but that doesn't even make sense, it contradicts itself so much at one point I gave up Christianity(I called it the religion of confusion because contradicting one another seemed to be the main order of the day).

But I didn't want to leave, I had no where to go so I kept pressing on and my instinct told me my search ins't over and that because the world has convinced you that Christianity = confusion means you are getting close to your answer.

and now that I reach here, see something totally different but my mind tells me ts right that I should just read, listen how do expect me to calm down and just flow? Is that how things work? You just don't believe hook line and sinker, I need to believe, not that I am not trying but my doubt doesn't mean I am mocking.

Sorry for this rant but I know I have a right to have my doubts. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

She wasn't referring to you at all. She was talking about another thread entirely.Of course, u should ask questions. It's only normal cos you are hearing this for the first time. I am a chief 'questionnaire' myself. grin grin

Welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

She wasn't referring to you at all. She was talking about another thread entirely.Of course, u should ask questions. It's only normal cos you are hearing this for the first time. I am a chief 'questionnaire' myself. grin grin

Welcome dear.

See my head! embarassed embarassed smiley smiley smiley Thank you. grin grin grin grin Probably I would soon take that title from you grin grin grin grin

Now that I have found the answer, I cannot seem to understand it sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2013
TinypurpleBaby, good to see you here. wink As TBaby pointed out, not you at all. Biafranqueen noted that Obadiah was wasting precious time dealing with some other people in another thread. Old bottles not ready for the new wine. SMDH! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2013
NerdyInterests: TinypurpleBaby, good to see you here. wink As TBaby pointed out, not you at all. Biafranqueen noted that Obadiah was wasting precious time dealing with some other people in another thread. Old bottles not ready for the new wine. SMDH! cheesy

Nice to see you all also. I'm happy to be here. At the same time, my head is about to explode but all the same.
I need to apologize to biafranqueen, this is what happens when you don't understand what someone says and you attack embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

All the "Old wine" as you call it are not ready to listen because I believe their minds have not been prepared for this doctrine. This is something 1,000% different from what they already know. They have not just come out from that shell. That's what i feel. After all, they say it's better to hold on to a lie than to know the truth and be mortified...right?

But as for me, I'm ready to understand this, something in me tells me there is A LOT OF TRUTH in it... but i still have A LOT OF QUESTIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: verse 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. THESE ARE THE SPIRIT TYPES. ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. ONE IS ON TOP AND ONE IS BELOW. ONE IS THE RULER AND ONE IS THE RULED. THE RULER IS THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE RULED IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. SO THESE ARE SPIRITS NOT ACTUAL HEAVEN AND EARTH. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP AND EARTH IS BEING RULED

verse 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. NOW HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES ( EARTH ). NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT OF BOTH ADAM AND THE GENTILES WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER THE BODIES OF THE GENTILES WERE MADE BEFORE THE BODY OF ISRAEL AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE GET TO VERSE 24-26. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GENTILES WERE ON EARTH LONG BEFORE ADAM CAME ON EARTH. THERE WERE GENTILE CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE ADAM WAS MADE. THE NATION OF ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE VERSES. NOW THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND WAS IN DARKNESS MEANS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES WAS EMPTY.HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEED EMPIRES TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER EMPIRES JUST AS WE HAVE TODAY WITH ONE EMPIRE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. THESE EMPIRES ON TOP CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS. THEY NEED SOME WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GENTILE FORM. THIS IS THE LIGHT THAT WAS CREATED IN THE LEADING EMPIRES OF THE GENTILES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THE REST OF THE GENTILES GETTING RULED WHO WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS. THE GENTILES RULING ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILES BEING RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD OR THE FISHES OF THE SEA.

You deliberately took out the plural from the Gods right?

"Let us make man ( not create) our own image. Which meant man already existed but were genetically modified or enhanced by some intelligent life form

When i read Genesis 18 with an open mind,not the one corrupted by the pastors,i noticed The Lord God is nothing but flesh and blood. Lets take a look!

Genesis18 1 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

Three men here were referred to as The Lord by Abraham,why? They certainly looked like humans,after all we were made into their image

Genesis 18:3-15
3 He said, “If I have found favor in your eyes, my lord,[a] do not pass your servant by. 4 Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree. 5 Let me get you something to eat, so you can be refreshed and then go on your way—now that you have come to your servant.”

“Very well,” they answered, “do as you say.”

6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah. “Quick,” he said, “get three seahs[b] of the finest flour and knead it and bake some bread.”

7 Then he ran to the herd and selected a choice, tender calf and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare it. 8 He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree.

9 “Where is your wife Sarah?” they asked him.

“There, in the tent,” he said.

10 Then one of them said, “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son.”

Now Sarah was listening at the entrance to the tent, which was behind him. 11 Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing. 12 So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, “After I am worn out and my lord is old, will I now have this pleasure?”

13 Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really have a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

15 Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.”

But he said, “Yes, you did laugh.”

Apparently The Lord gods visited Abraham and had " meal" with him. This "god" is certainly not a spirit ! The Lord could even hear Sarah laugh and asked why she did lol. The christians have thoroughly been brainwashed into think their god is a spirit.

As we learnt more from the story, one lord stayed with Abraham and the other two went to Sodom and Gomarah.

Genesis19:1-5

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Lot also bowed to them because he considered them super human. Just the same way our black ancestors perceived the white man on the first meet. They look very handsome to the extent the men in the city wanted to bleep them. Lot also referred to them as " The Lord" .

Clearly there were so many of these beings in Genesis including the one that spoke to Moses. Which made me believe that they had advanced technology . Remember the burning bush and the pillar of cloud story?

My point is, man was genetically modified by some advanced race of human. There certainly is no spirit god watching is from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Eloheem is a plural word, translated meaning gods.

Eloheem at this our time is represented by the elect, the sons of God.

The elect are about to fashion the earth in the Image and likeness of the most high once again. smiley

This will happen After the Armageddon of course. smiley

Jehova Eloheem translated means Lord God, the two names when used together in scripture indicates the person of the most high God in flesh.

Jehova = supreme master

Eloheem = Supreme godly leader

An example would be Thomas after his doubt being cleared, he is calling Yashua my lord meaning "my supreme master" And my God meaning "my supreme Godly leader"

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2013
The Individual that is having a meal with Abraham is none other than Melchizedek himself. smiley

The high priest of the most high God stops over at Abrahams place for a meal on his way to pass judgement on a decadent civilization.

Remember Abraham is a personal friend of God
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2013
So, who are the 3 men?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2013
@ Judas,

Are u saying when we pray, we pray to one intelligent human? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: My Dear you are welcome your spirit will never lie to you, it is unfortunate that things get changed in translation from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek to English did I forget Latin some where in the mix! Well, we know what we say does not always translate well into English usually it loses the full meaning. On top of that it was written coded in ancient times so only those seekers that are aware of it will get the secret wink
well put
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2013
hehe things were a little slow on nairaland yesterday so i got caught up in that lil argument grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

The tempter came knocking sis. smiley

It would have been really hard to resist not answering the individual in question.

Seeing we are prepared for battle. smiley

Psa 144:1 Blessed [be] the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, [and] my fingers to fight
we are men of war like the lord. exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: TOP OF THE AFTERNOON TO YOU MADEMOISELLE. I TRUST ALL IS COPASETIC wink

I had to check the dictionary b4 replying this.

Yes, all is Copacetic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.