Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49767 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by adtiezy1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
SO CUTE .....WISH TO HAVE ONE HAPPY BIG FAMILY ONE DAY cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
beautiful!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
doyin2011:
So what's your stand, that a new auditorium should not be built to accomodate souls?
By patronising corrupt people. not just built but corruptly built by corrupt church members into corruptly enriched church account. 10 Nigerians can't donate 1 billion each without iota of corruption in their dealings. In a church oooo haba hyponosis no good ooo
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The billionaire pastor and his billionaire family. More than 40 million Nigerian youths are jobless or underemployed, 60% of Nigerians live on less than 3 dollars a day. And this man is asking for 1 billion naira donations from 10 people for the construction of a 3km "church".

And Jesus wept.
go siddon abegi...
@Topic, like some one rightly said, a tag on each person would have been more helpful.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is really irrelevant. And here we go again with the pastor worshippers. Should a family portrait not be hanging in a living room or maybe at his altar so the redeemers can just go ahead and prostrate before it?

Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by riceye: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
I claim this kind of pastor Adeboye's life in JESUS name.
With one million fold amen
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Btruth: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The billionaire pastor and his billionaire family. More than 40 million Nigerian youths are jobless or underemployed, 60% of Nigerians live on less than 3 dollars a day. And this man is asking for 1 billion naira donations from 10 people for the construction of a 3km "church".

And Jesus wept.

meaning.......? slowpoke.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Olaone1: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
My caption for this:

Nigga be like: "The biggest yacht to eclipse Abramovich's Eclypse on moi mind. Private jets? Nah! Been there done that." - Adeboye

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by nijanigga: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
When Nigeria's population hit 400 Million, you all, will have another story to tell.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
ebenezer4o2: When will he face his 11m offering scandal?
when your papa give birth

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

1 billion people inside one auditorium?!

To serve what purpose exactly?
To worship and pray to God who would still hear them if they were in the open or hidden in an underground bunker
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
doyin2011:
So what's your stand, that a new auditorium should not be built to accomodate souls?

Maybe he wants the crowd to start pouring out into the expressway and cause traffic standstill so that he can have another reason to criticize him.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.

The "contact" part got me cracked up!! Religion and Nigerians or the other way round!!!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
crackhaus:
To worship and pray to God who would still hear them if they were in the open or hidden in an underground bunker

WOW!!!!

Thats deep hommie! grin
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2013

And Jesus wept.
Poverty Mindset

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!

To know who to kidnap.. angry

That fat 200 litre guy for side be like who go get better value..
lol, chill dude. I dont doing that kind of stuff.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: Poverty Mindset

How so?!

Nigeria has a population of 150,000,000 - 180,000,000, people. Adeboye wants to build a 1 nilliob person capacity hall..

What for?!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Sijo01(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
It seems the fattest guy's wifeless. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Godsate: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2013

And Jesus wept.

God always raise people to finance His project. You better give your life to Christ and pray God to make you one of the Billionaires for the spread of Good news/Gospel in this end time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by cold(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Alwaystrue: cheesy if possible if Jesus does not come for me first, around me and my husband. Amen.
Not to worry,Jesus is cummming for you grin

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by pongwa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
spongeback: Just this? I thought they would be more cos every adeboye story, you see so many nairalanders defending there "daddy" undecided
ode nla oshi
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

WOW!!!!

Thats deep hommie! grin
I know right! Some religious blackmail sh1tt
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by moisco: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sssssssoooooo wwwwwwwwaaaaaatttttttttttt'sssssssss nxt undecided undecided......Wen pple re suffering u re dere colletin tithe 2 buy JET.Rubbish....
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
doyin2011:

The new auditorium is accommodating money and bodies and not soul. Jesus is weeping right now.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Godsate: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

How so?!

Nigeria has a population of 150,000,000 - 180,000,000, people. Adeboye wants to build a 1 nilliob person capacity hall..

What for?!

To accommodate people during Congress and other meetings. You better pray for the wisdom of God and understanding of the move of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Built2last: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lord you know my heart that i dont beef this family...i pray that you bless me as you have blessed them...i ask for two things HEALTH AND WEALTH.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: Poverty Mindset

let the truth be told. We need better things than just an auditorium built on corruption money / ritual killers money!

where would person get 100million... from where? what kind of business does he has? So that you can see 'daddy's sectarty' indirectly selling success for the rich. smh and then you are rejoicing in the same church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.