Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49765 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Istie: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
You are indeed a blessed family. May God sustain your family IJN. Amen.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by bokohalal(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
claim-me:
Father in the name of Jesus, I use this family as a contact to mine, that as frm this moment,good job, better accommodation, good health and holy- life to be my portion. O God of Adeboye, hear me!

Start your own church and deceive your congregants into parting with their money.That's all.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
i will make it one day
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
I SMELL CRAZY DUDES ALL OVER.. I AM BEGINNING TO SUSPECT THOSE WHO ARE WORSHIPING 'DADDY' LMAO

shocked cool shocked shocked shocked sad sad angry grin grin wink wink angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
grin grin shocked shocked
bokohalal:

Start your own church and deceive your congregants into parting with their money.That's all.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: funny enough, I neva had a pics wit my dad b4 he died grin

AND HOW EXACTLY IS THAT FUNNY PLEASE?!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
God bless them
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol..

Telling the mouthpiece of the gods to pray for wisdom and understanding of the gods.. grin

Nigga, I AM A GOD

Tell them o!

Tell them to hurry up with the damn Croissants!! grin
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The billionaire pastor and his billionaire family. More than 40 million Nigerian youths are jobless or underemployed, 60% of Nigerians live on less than 3 dollars a day. And this man is asking for 1 billion naira donations from 10 people for the construction of a 3km "church".

And Jesus wept.

I disagree with you...and before you go off again, I'm not doing so cos he's a 'man of God'. I really do not care and I'm ready to tell him to his face anyday I see him again.

I disagree with you only on the basis that he's a private individual...thereby do not owe any Nigerian except his immediate family as a husband, father and grandfather.

Its not his obligation to build infrastructures and provide basic living amenities for Nigerians. So, it doesn't even matter if a poor market woman donates all her profit for the proposed building.

On another note, its becoming annoying to keep expecting so much from the same pastors we 'know' are not 'real'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Sundahjoe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
youngestfool: who cares. abegi
im nt surprised by ur comment, a reflection of your name. If u dnt appreciate good things, u can never have it good. Not a curse but its the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
I dunno what their gonna do after filling that 1 billion capacity auditorium...

Build an auditorium the size of Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by nora544: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pastor Adeboye make a good job his hole Family is in the churchbusiness.

All are in high position in his church.

All are pastors, and this photo is one for the public not more, that is normal that you make something like this when you have a big company and the company is a chuch which makes much money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dude!!!!!

You are spitting fire today!! grin

Dont mind that Nigga whose wealth is in self-deceit..
I dey vex bros! LoL
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmm. God bless dem family ooo

That Dude wey resemble GEJ's first son must be feeding on 1billion naira tithe per year too ..... Abi ?.. Na Joke oooo grin

Baba e dari jimi ooo !!!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=16pt]MAY LORD AMADIOHA DESTROY THESE PREACHERS OF A FALSE DOCTRINE![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by abhosts(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice Family. May God Continue to be your Strength.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

The fact that you consider his post meaningless is quite disturbing..

@ Topic... Okay!!! So what should I do with this now?!

#No Comments with regards to looks.

Respect nwa mmuo....but hold on for a second.

Your grandpa and uncles made billions of Naira from the court of Okija shrine.

Mind giving us an insight of what they did with this money? How were the Orkija priests different from this our modern day pastors?

May you live long. cool
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Redoil: do you want him to marry you or do you want to marry him

www.google.com
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by nijanigga: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Most of these lackeys and religious bigots praised the man more than praising Jesus. Not surprising Prof Tam David-West said he quit going to church/business centres long time ago.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.
who told you that there is a differentiation of family in heaven.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
claim-me:
Father in the name of Jesus, I use this family as a contact to mine, that as frm this moment,good job, better accommodation, good health and holy- life to be my portion. O God of Adeboye, hear me!

Nigeria and religion. hmmmm.
Do u know if any of the family will make heaven? This man is rich and the bible says a rich man can not enter heaven. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

Respect nwa mmuo....but hold on for a second.

Your grandpa and uncles made billions of Naira from the court of Okija shrine.

Mind giving us an insight of what they did with this money? How were the Orkija priests different from this our modern day pastors?

May you live long. cool

May your Cassava never rot in the ground and may your maize never be devoured by the brids of the air or the rats of the field.

The gods are truly wise. Thats why the offerings offered to the Eze Mmuo's of old were never anything beyond what the Eze Mmuo would eat. I dont see what hens and goats can do for the community. Most times, they were slaughtered and burnt for the ritual sef.

Also, the Eze Mmuos of old were also generous givers who spread the gifts they recieved for worshippers back to the needy. The Eze Mmuos never lived affluent lifestyles, never owned horses and properties outside of those given to them by their families and often ended up dying in the shrines.

It wasnt until corruption crept into our ancient system of worship did wealthy eze mmuos become a new trend.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by mipemi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

Amen too...I receive it too
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

May your Cassava never rot in the ground and may your maize never be devoured by the brids of the air or the rats of the field.

The gods are truly wise. Thats why the offerings offered to the Eze Mmuo's of old were never anything beyond what the Eze Mmuo would eat. I dont see what hens and goats can do for the community. Most times, they were slaughtered and burnt for the ritual sef.

Also, the Eze Mmuos of old were also generous givers who spread the gifts they recieved for worshippers back to the needy. The Eze Mmuos never lived affluent lifestyles, never owned horses and properties outside of those given to them by their families and often ended up dying in the shrines.

It wasnt until corruption crept into our ancient system of worship did wealthy eze mmuos become a new trend.

Tell them Brother! THe Okija Shrine was a Shrine of Justice.

The bones found there were the bones of criminals across the centuries.

Now ppl worship men like jesus. *disgusted

btw It is Gods, not gods. Every God is important in its own sphere.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by SplendidE(f): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please who are they??
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2013

i guess private jet on ur eyes. ... The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking or flying private jet.
DO U NEED ME TO TELL U THAT A RICH MAN LIKE THIS MIGHT NOT ENTER HEAVEN? DO U READ UR BIBLE AT ALL?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Who go con tag this one as "photo...kiosk" nah. grin
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwa mmuo, igadi!!!

I'm very much aware about how Eze mmuo of the old were disciplined and diligent in the discharge of their duties. They had little or no options as the gods will smithe them there and then should they be found wanting.

That beign said, I was refering to the real Orkija shrine of the 80s till the Ezego saga.
The priests and servants of the court of Orkija shrine made Billions in traditional court procedings. People were charged exorbitantly for failure to appear before the court and when found guilty.

To a large extent, I believe that most of the judgements were correct. The question now is; what did they do with the Billions?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Tell them Brother! THe Okija Shrine was a Shrine of Justice.

The bones found there were the bones of criminals across the centuries.

Now ppl worship men like jesus. *disgusted

btw It is Gods, not gods. Every God is important in its own sphere.

Well said brother Pagan9ja..

May the Gods of your Forefathers and Mine shower with you favor..
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well said brother Pagan9ja..

May the Gods of your Forefathers and Mine shower with you favor..

You too Brother. cool
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND HOW EXACTLY IS THAT FUNNY PLEASE?!
no vex uncle.

I tot its funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.