Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49766 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: Your comments are out of tune with reason and logic.How is d desire of a church to build an auditorium your headache?
Ode! Me or you who seems out of reason and logic. Nigga I live in reality, not conjured up theoretical rhetorics made up by those who deem themselves gods when standing on altars to declare this and that!

As for my headache, boy please... Read through my comments again since you already had time to do that earlier on before quoting me...they are all humourous and LOGICAL(check for meaning) questions/answers directed at whomever I quote.

Don't take me too serious man, I don't take myself that seriously.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by disloman(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
claim-me:
Father in the name of Jesus, I use this family as a contact to mine, that as frm this moment,good job, better accommodation, good health and holy- life to be my portion. O God of Adeboye, hear me!
My faith is my belief.Lord Jesus,I use this pic of The Adeboyes as a point of contact n tap into his anointing.Grace,Favour,Mercy n Joy will never cease in my life n b4 d end of this year.I will tons of testimonies IJN. Ammmmmmmmeeeeeeennnnnnnnn.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
crackhaus:
Ode! Me or you who seems out of reason and logic. Nigga I live in reality, not conjured up theoretical rhetorics made up by those who deem themselves gods when standing on altars to declare this and that!

As for my headache, boy please... Read through my comments again since you already had time to do that earlier on before quoting me...they are all humourous and LOGICAL(check for meaning) questions/answers directed at whomever I quote.

Don't take me too serious man, I don't take myself that seriously.
Wetin con cause "Ode" tins nah? At least we suppose respect ourselves

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Redoil: do you want him to marry you or do you want to marry him
He has a wife, he's pastor 'dare Adeboye, he came to oau with his wife 2years ago.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
afolayangs: he's slim down now according to pple that saw him last weekend. besides he's married as well.
He has a wife, he's pastor 'dare Adeboye, he came to oau with his wife 2years ago.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by hero1st: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
To God be the glory o! I claim ur blessings 4rm God
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: Wetin con cause "Ode" tins nah? At least we suppose respect ourselves
No vex
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by victorv12(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Let us pray- One of the most manipulative words ever used.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Dawinlove(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
baba kumuyi ko,i luv dat man,he is a great daddy
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Make God forgive me o. I like the picture and I like the setting. Adeboye seem an accomplished man.. But one question dey roam my mind? Does it mean these people are perfect? Like seriously,not even one black sheep of the family?

Oga o... LIFE IS NOT BEING FAIR IF IT'S SO
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by samuelfemo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Get your Latest and current Acca videos with lecture notes deliver by ACCA past examiner lecturing with simple technics to make any ACCA student a certified chartered accountant. Call femi ACCA:08176072750
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by shidof(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
hw this one take increase d standard or reduce d cost of living of average nigerians. jst passing by.....
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by chiketee(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2013
claim-me:
Father in the name of Jesus, I use this family as a contact to mine, that as frm this moment,good job, better accommodation, good health and holy- life to be my portion. O God of Adeboye, hear me!
All these requests u make to God, in a sane climate are called BASIC AMENITIES. It's really not our fault, it's the country we inherited, it has mentally impoverished our minds so much that a decent job and decent accommodation are now considered miracles from the almighty. Like bob marley said emancipate your self from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2013
And where are the pictures of the needy families.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by meforyou1(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2013
ighoosagie: if one dead is raised in a church or mosque 2day and d next day 40people re shoot death in a mosque or church 4 religion sake,

wat good role has religion played?
has any dead been raised from a church or mosque before?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by adetsim(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.

God is forever faithful. We love this and we shall be praying for you the more. Christ loves you.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:47am On Aug 15, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

there is no marriage in heaven, maybe new earth but no marriage in heaven
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2013
God's own general with his beautiful family! smiley
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by ayobase(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by ayobase(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Davico: No make up, no jewelries. TRUE REDEEMED FAMILIES cheesy

With the trend, I thought make up, jewelries and trousers are allowed in the RCCG...Even among Pastors and wives....well, baba talk sey there are many witches in Redeem, and even among the pastors!

God knows His own sha!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by bebechuks: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2013

amen I claim it too.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2013
ighoosagie: stop ranting n learn.

I guess u don't no d meaning of paganism,
Read below.

pagan

adjective (not comparable)
- Relating to, characteristic of or adhering to non-Abrahamist religions, especially earlier polytheism.

''Many converted societies transformed their pagan deities into saints.

- (by extension) Savage, immoral, uncivilized, wild.
synonyms
- (religion) heathenish
- (civilisation) barbarian, barbaric
antonyms
- (religion) Abrahamist, Judeo-Christian

noun (plural pagans)
- A person not adhering to any major or recognized religion, especially a heathen or non-Abrahamist, follower of a pantheistic or nature-worshipping religion, neopagan.

This community has a surprising number of pagans.

- (by extension) An uncivilized or unsocialized person
- Especially an unruly, badly educated child.
synonyms
- (heathen) paynim
- (uncivilised) philistine, savage
- (child) brat

I>DIOT! Im referring to Paganism as per World Traditional Religions. Not as per its derrogatory context assigned by long-standing prejudice against the true beliefs by abrahamists. angry
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2013
ighoosagie: I guess if u as a pagan is 2 resolve d ongoing ASUU strike, it wud be as follow:

6 VIRGINS,33 white C0ck,one keg of palm oil,4 white chalk and 11 tubers of yam... students and lecturers are to resume lectures in d next 3 eke market days..

Civilization my left foot

It can pain!!.....lol

Why are you confusing SPirituality with politics?

You are a narrow a$$hole.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by mediachirps(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2013
when will you people stop worshipping men and their churches and start worshipping the "Almighty God" our maker?. if is image of Jesus Chris is uploaded here no body will even view it talkless of commenting and liking, if any has being uploaded before. what we hear these days is "my pastor says " not "my Bible says". nowadays the so called Christians and church goers no longer read their Bibles, they prefer reading those human traditions and idealogies books written by their so called pastors and G.Os. the earlier you realize that your brains are synchronized and chained to believe and worship their philosophies the better for your soul and salvation.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2013
mediachirps: when will you people stop worshipping men and their churches and start worshipping the "Almighty God" our maker?. if is image of Jesus Chris is uploaded here no body will even view it talkless of commenting and liking, if any has being uploaded before. what we hear these days is "my pastor says " not "my Bible says". nowadays the so called Christians and church goers no longer read their Bibles, they prefer reading those human traditions and idealogies books written by their so called pastors and G.Os. the earlier you realize that your brains are synchronized and chained to believe and worship their philosophies the better for your soul and salvation.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP REFERRING TO THAT MAN-WRITTEN BOOK CALLED "BIBLE" AS IF YOU ARE SLAVES TO IT AND IT IS THE FINAL WORD?!

DONT YOU HAVE BRAIN OF YOUR OWN?!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Kaymisola: Pastor Adeolu Adeboye is the first born, Pastor (Mrs.) Bolu Adubi is his only daughter and second born, pastor dare adeboye is the 3rd and pastor leke adeboye is the fourth, see all their photos, grand kids and more here

Are you sure these people are in the picture above?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by jointarena: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Jesus Visits Dying Muslim Man, Nasir Siddiki In Toronto Hospital, Brings Healing [A MUST READ]

Nasir Siddiki , 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful business man, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed.

Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital , his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die.

Nasir Siddiki, Left to Die
The next morning I woke in a sterile room on the eighth floor of the hospital, my skin burning as though someone had doused me in gasoline and lit a
match. I felt on fire from the inside out.

My doctor arrived and looked at me in wonder. “The blisters are multiplying so fast I can literally watch them grow,” he said. ‘”Your body isn’t fighting back.”

The next morning, in addition to shingles, I had chicken pox from head to toe. I was put in strict isolation. That evening my temperature soared to 107.6 degrees — hot enough to leave my brain permanently scrambled.

For days I continued to deteriorate. My nerve endings became so inflamed that a hair drifting across my skin sent shock waves of fire rippling through my body. By week’s end, I was listed in critical condition.

My Last Hope
In life, I’d been bold, self confident, a risk taker. But facing death, I was terrified. I had no idea what might await me on the other side. I’d been raised as a Muslem in London , England , and I understood Allah was not a God who heals.

My only hope was in medicine.
I eventually slipped so close to death that the doctors didn’t know I could hear them when they examined me. “His immune system has simply shut down,” one of them said.

“He’s dying,” the other confirmed. “His immune system must be compromised by AIDS.”
I don’t have AIDS! I wanted to shout, but I couldn’t form the words. Then it hit me. He said I’m dying!

The doctors spoke quietly to my co-worker, Anita. “In a few hours he’ll be dead,” they said. “If by some miracle he lives, he’ll probably be blind in his right eye, deaf in his right ear, paralyzed on his right side and he may be severely brain damaged from the high fever.”

Then they left.
They left me here to die! I felt like a drowning man going down for the third time. Gathering my strength I whispered a prayer. “God, if you’re real, don’t let me die!”

- See more at: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/jesus-visits-dying-muslim-man-nasir.html#.Ugyu45I3su4
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by nora544: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
please can you show me where the doctor say he has the worst form of this.

He only want to make money like most of the so called man of god he learnd it in america.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by jovichi: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
WOW!!!
This is beautiful.
What a great joy to have your children & grandchildren around you
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by quinty(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
This pix is lovely and I pray that d joy in pa Adeboye's family neva end ... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.