Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? (4746 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ladies..who do you think is the hottest based on intelligence, personality, maturity, and ambassador for men on Romance Section?

Jaybee
Sexkillz
SAFO
MBJ
D-Explorer
Mynd
K2309
2buff
Reality
Mr. Cork
Enegod
Truckpusher

Add more if you like.
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by sexymoma(f): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dem never born am...
He never register for Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
The beautiful hottest ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by skydeep(f): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sijo01: The beautiful hottest ones are not yet born
Lol
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ma'am, that was fast..... you may wanna requote (edit) smiley
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by firestar(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dunno...
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by skydeep(f): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sijo01: Ma'am, that was fast..... you may wanna requote (edit) smiley
Done kiss
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Omobarca: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Speakdatruth: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
ds z mrs chima tru confesion of al d guyz she gat a crush on hia. kepish

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by SugaryBelle(f): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lets see their photos
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Tovot: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by OmoAlata1(f): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
my bf, my one and only grin
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omo_Alata: my bf, my one and only grin
So your bf is on NL?? shocked

Gist us, what is his NL ID? Are we eating jollof rice anytime soon??
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by OmoAlata1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholypopz:
So your bf is on NL?? shocked

Gist us, what is his NL ID? Are we eating jollof rice anytime soon??

lol shhh
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sijo01: The beautiful hottest ones are not yet born
because, the ugly ones refuse to die.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by olumaxi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Me ofcos
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omo_Alata:

lol shhh
I have my inspector cap on, I shall find out cool

nyere84: because, the ugly ones refuse to die.
bwahahaahaaa......this is brutal! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by chikeorji123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why all these derailing?
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
lol @ sholypopz... wetin happen to the other "L" sexskillz aka ogugua don cease am abi.. ha ha ha grin grin
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^ LoL....Neither tongue
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexymoma: Dem never born am...
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholypopz: ^^ LoL....Neither tongue
fake sholypopz... were is the other "L" until I see the other L then i will know that it is the real shollypopz tongue
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexymoma: Dem never born am...

But you still dey here dey search. Otherwise your name won't be sexymoma lol.

@OP, CFCfan.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello am new here but this Mr cork person sound really funny cheesy
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think Jaybee is the hottesr not because he has a picture on his profile but how he carries himself online as a man.

No matter how insultive a thread about black and Nigerian men, Yoruba tribe, Muslim faith, and personal insults he never lose his focus or cool.

I have tried to shake Jaybee from his square but he always maintain his status quo. I have spat, vomitted, piss, and defecated all over Jaybee and he will smile.

Jaybee always maintain the essence of what being a man connote with maturity and poise

Keep being hot Jaybee even you are not. cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I think Jaybee is the hottesr not because he has a picture on his profile but how he carries himself online as a man.

cheesycheesy
you created a thread because of a married man.. smh! adultery stinks all over this thread
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jaybee? Hmmm! Brb for this..
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
I can sight jaybee blushing!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by xynerise: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
bennyraz: you created a thread because of a married man.. smh! adultery stinks all over this thread
What has adultery got to do with it? undecided
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
What has adultery got to do with it? undecided
i wan scratch chima eyez small grin grin
Re: Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? by Evestar200(f): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think is CFCfan and truckpusher but my bf is more sexier than them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO]. / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.