Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her (1131 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by choppu: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please nairalanders I need ur candid advice, I love my girlfriend so much & by d grace of God I intend to marry her. She's very pretty,intelligent & a wife material in my assessment. But d problem is dat she has a bad breath which turns me off @times but I don't know how to tell her this & I know dat if I don't tell her nobody will do dat. Plz ur suggestions are welcomed. No abuses plz cos u'll not only be helping me but many other nairalanders
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by mamaxxx: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Goldenboy007(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
If you can't tell your girlfriend she has a bad breath then she isn't your girlfriend. If she is really your girlfriend call her and say - sweetie i just changed our toothpaste to Colgate, i think you need it more than i do. grin grin grin grin. Just joking..Call her and tell before someone outside would!!!
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by djeezy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yea I know it feels awkward to tell her but common, there are ways to convey the message to her and she'll understand without feeling much embarrassed. If you don't tell her, someone else is gonna tell her or mock you with it.
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by harlos: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy
Anytime you're going to meet her, buy sweets along like strawberries, or tomtom undecided to share with her. Give it to her in a friendly manner...

If she is wise enough she will understand... No offence just an opinion undecided

grin
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nerosoft19(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
buy her close-up, macleans, oral-B, sensodyne, colgate, dabur herbal, mouth wash, tooth brush, chewing stick, tooth pick n camphour...
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Omobarca: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin if you can't tell her politely then why is she your girlfriend?
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Enegod(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
You need to be nice about it so it doesn't
hurt her feelings. I would do it by
turning it into a big joke. That way you
guys can laugh about it. Laughter is very
good medicine, and hopefully, you won't
have to joke about it again. Remember to
joke with her not about her. There is a
big difference. Be kind in all things. Do it
in the way you would want to be treated. Tell her, "wow, your breath smells
great, what toothpaste are you NOT
using, I've been trying to get that musty
smoker's breath cheesy cheesy
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Give her a French kiss while u tell her...with dat, she will understand u.
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Andyblaze: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Just Tell Her Always '' Honey, Lets Play A Game Called Brushing

1 Like

Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Enegod(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Give her a French kiss while u tell her...with dat, she will understand u.
ouchhh!
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by xynerise: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
When you wooed her didnt you notice the bad breath?

Bro, love has made you endure the bad breath till today. Take her to a dentist or go to a pharmacy and get mouthwash disinfectant. Any question?
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Smartiegurl(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lmao! I guess the brushing game will work...
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Getrich47(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tell her she looks cute with her mouth closed.....
Re: She Has A Bad Breath But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by NLprincess(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol at people replies, it will be difficult telling her. Only few months back, i had to turn a nice guy request to date me down cos his breadth smells like sh!t. I didnt knw on time not until we went out on a date and he moves closer to whisper how much he loves me , my God! I had to lean back quickly to get some fresh air. Though I actually wanted to tell him few days later but d boldness just wont come. Abeg@op, if u succeed, tell me d technique u used i might want to re-consider him for a 2nd date cos he still calls as if his life depends on hearing my voice.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Do If You Find Your Spouse Cheating / I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure / I Wonder What My Future Wife Is Doing Right Now. Shoutout To You Wherever You're

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.