Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Apology Letter To My Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apology Letter To My Man (27471 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by RoyalRoy(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
iydih: @xynerise,waitically and u will invitationally but u won't eat caketically....... grin grin grin

Good to see you are happy again!!!

Hope u've learnt ur lessons?

Enjoy
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Royal Roy:

My brother...abeg no scatter their cake o!!
Just organise someone to sprinkle small salt in it before they eat it.!!
Can you do the job bro?
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by RoyalRoy(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
Can you do the job bro?

I can make some calls for you!!
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by ShirelleBaby: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2013
nawa oh..so mr adewale,ur babe had to go tru all dz to get you back in ha lyf?smh..open letters on different social networks to say she is sorry?what happen to relationship communications??anyway..God always find a perfect match for difficult men..best of luck in ur relationship..guess you both havent fully understood yaselfs.
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
chidyhels: really funny. Wale you sound reserved but your babe had to go public to drive home her request. Just a second chance pls.
Tanx dear.........
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Royal Roy:

Good to see you are happy again!!!

Hope u've learnt ur lessons?

Enjoy
Am the happiest lady on earth now and It is really written all over me o.......... Have learnt my lesson sha...... I LOVE MY BABY
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Goldenboy007(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
EngrAdewale Thank you ooooooo !!! my mothers husband thank you !!!May God honor you too as you have honored the elders !!! please join me for a drink whenever you enter obodo oyinbo westside !!! oya iydiatu abi what is your name(children of nowadays with name formation), how many times did i call your name? behave yourself you hear !!!i don't want to hear all this kotokoto-ing again...and it all ended happily ever after !!! please send us wedding IV ooooo, i cant haf do this kin hard work of reconciliation make i no chop wedding cake !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goldenboy007: EngrAdewale Thank you ooooooo !!! my mothers husband thank you !!!May God honor you too as you have honored the elders !!! please join me for a drink whenever you enter obodo oyinbo westside !!! oya iydiatu abi what is your name(children of nowadays with name formation), how many times did i call your name? behave yourself you hear !!!i don't want to hear all this kotokoto-ing again...and it all ended happily ever after !!! please send us wedding IV ooooo, i cant haf do this kin hard work of reconciliation make i no chop wedding cake !!!!
. Why u murder my name like this! Anyways I nobi iydiatu but Iydih and will behave mysef wella wella..... U really have to waitically in order to chop caketically....
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Goldenboy007(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Habatically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry iya mi, it is the localisation in my mouth.... Ok i would wait o, It is well with all that went well !!
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Saraha1(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
@poster am happy for you.May nothing come between this love you both share.
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2013
Ok,good one;now tell me why da ffuck am I reading a letter written to Mr. Adewale ??
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2013
..And they lived happily ever after.
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Omo
NL dey sow plenty things o

Xynerise
I hail ooo
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dyt: Omo
NL dey sow plenty things o

Xynerise
I hail ooo
Sweetheart cheesy
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
How is my pretty Sylvia
I hope she's still as sexy as ever
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Dyt: How is my pretty Sylvia
I hope she's still as sexy as ever
Yes ooo. Even after 2kids cheesy
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ..And they lived happily ever after.

Sh¡t! This post cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by IYANGBALI: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2013
iydih: . I never cheated on him...... He said i disrespect, disregard and do not value him......
abeg forget the guy,i dey here dey kolo for you even without seeing you
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nuzo1(m): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2013
I can assure you guys that as soon as bro Adewale accepts her back...she will relapse to taking the poor dude for granted again. She's a human being for crying out loud....and a lady for that matter. The more loved ones give you more attention, the more we "see them finish". grin

One of these three steps to take:

1. Bro Ade must to readily and kindly caution the young girl every now and then. Lots of patience is usually needed in this process.

2. Reduce the attention you give her. Once she stops getting it, she will now seek yours. This process is not good for a true lover.

3. Dump her asz! angry This process is tough yet the most rewarding. Its usually too late when some people decide to take this process.

Glad you guys are back tho'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.