Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys (27465 Views)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by chidiezeh(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
It looks awkward but holds water.
Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a
guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully
applied yield results.

1. Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice: Hmm,
so common enh

2. Fake Bum & Butt: (A Mirage Always
Arouses One's Curiosity)

3. Crocodile Tears: Especially when She
needs assistance.

4. "Temporary" Good Manners (She begins
to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my
weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can
consume large sizes of eba oo...)

5. Pre- arranged Vocabulary: She wants to
create a first good impression.

6. Exposed Cleavages (This one sha)

7. Cat walking

8. Dress code (Fitted clothes)

9. Hair style (The hairstyle that looks best
on her)

10. Intelligence and Smartness. ( When
she talks, you hear humility +
Wisdom...It's disturbing)
Guys are different from girls. What move girls
aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and
girls by words.

Most points listed here are sight- related.

Ladies, which are guilty of joor!

11 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
They deceive us everday with make-up too. sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by falconey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
None of this has work on me. I dont fully agree with number10 OP.

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thr eye extensions.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Princecalm(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dey there naw
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by ConfessionsNgr: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fake bum is just the worst

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just like the gurl i saw,on ma way to work...i mean,she was padded like a padded Toyota Camry,she even tucked in her top on a transparent leggings & was looking like a Teletubby,everyone was virtually laughing at her,cocos all knew she was putting on a pad for her hips & butt.

In her mind "Guyz go trip die,am loaded & naturally endowed"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP modify and put 'some guys' because it's not every guy those bitcheess can decieve

3 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by 1stola: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
So true.
Even jona too can be konjid grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Opistorincos(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Me sef dey fp… . ooooshey
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by falconey(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Frontpage material OP

March4buhari march28!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by kunlesehan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's why some guys prefer ashewo.
It's strictly biznes and they're always there for you.
lol
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by osjoshua(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
thats why I might get married to an intelligent village damsel

7 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
kunlesehan:
That's why some guys prefer ashewo.
old school the word is now OLOSHO.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by steppin: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
@Op,
Those things on your list can only be used to deceive gullible guys, not mature guys.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?
mumu, how does this trash relate to the topic?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by austinbrown: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Why appearing on a front page twice a month? Rubbish
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by kunlesehan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
old school the word is now OLOSHO.
hmmmmm... so pidgin english can be corrected, anyway thank goodness u got my drift oga tisha.
so communication has been achieved. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by cozy7(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Those are guys who think with their eyes n not their heads
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Alexbond(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
despite doing all dis to caught guys attention u go approach her,she go still dey form.....gurlz I hail o..
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by lonelydora: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
No weapon fashioned against me with all these points shall work for them..... I no like you bi say i no like you.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by engrkaz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by elantraceey(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
How is been intelligent and smart deceptive , op just say you're easily carried away.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by AGgal(f): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
1. Tiny voice
I don't fake my voice cos its naturally sexy and cool on fone

2. Fake bum
My bum is directly proportional to my body size, so I can't fake it else I'll look like an improper fraction

3.Crocodile tears
The only e place you can catch me crying is in church or at a funeral

4.Temporary good manners
I can't pretend especially when it comes to food, so no forming

5.Pre-arranged vocabulary
Like I said before, I can't pretend. *in Tuface's voice*,I say what's on my mind,I don't have time to edit

6.Exposed cleavages
Sometimes but the aim is not to deceive anyone

7.Cat walking
I'm a natural cat walker not minding my sexy bow-legs

8.Dress code
Anything I feel comfortable in.

9.Hair style
You don't expect me to wear what I don't look good in,do you?

10.Intelligence and smartness
These two qualities cannot be faked you know!n

Summary,I'm guilty of none!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
I dey tell you @ op...hmmm..we leave everything for Oluwa.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
You forgot to add the most painful of all:

11. Wearing sanitary pad when visiting a guy (especially a toaster) even when they are not flying the Russian flag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.