Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker (12150 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by aniedi33: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
what kind of WAR? cos for me there different kinds of WAR..
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Agrika: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
So u just opened a new account on nairaland yesterday just to post this trash...smh!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Freedani(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
playdude: It was a cool morning, i was chilling and cruzing when i suddenly realized i had to make a payment to someone so so important. i had my bath, freshed up and zoomed off in a simple outfit.(I look my best just after bath).
I got to the bank, went for a deposit slip, and alas there was a queue. since i was rushing somewhere and wanted to quickly get out of the bank, i decided to fill the slip while standing, so i can catch up with any opportunity as fast as possible. It turned out those ahead of me were making withdrawals, after i was asked to then go to a cabin to make my deposit. I slightly opened the door and i saw this female staff who on sighting me gasped and left her mouth half open with an astounding look of awe. I didn't understand, i sat down and gave her the slip with my cash deposit, then i quickly told her that the double writings on the slip was because i filled it upstanding cos she would glance at the slip and then look back at me. She then told me to sign in certain areas on the slip for reasons best know to her, i obliged and bowed my head to sign. looking up to give her the slip, i met with another unusual stare, i became uncomfortable, started to think right there on what this might mean, then what she made a final word, i understood something must be going on in her head so so much she couldn't control it, had to show it off. That to me was assault, i felt like going back to slap her, but on what grounds? Synopsis is that ladies are now so shameless and unbecoming. only god knows what she would have done if the cabin wasn't transparent. i don't pride myself in my handsomeness because i didn't create myself, its a gift from God. Next time i see her or have a similar experience, its gonna be WAR!!!!!!!!!!
op had it been u are my brother,i would hav disown u
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
So there's a probation period for those just opening accounts right? U pple r just big empty heads. If i choose to ope Ten threads @ Once, is it ur biz? Berra be careful
Agrika: So u just opened a new account on nairaland yesterday just to post this trash...smh!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by majalisa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
playdude: So there's a probation period for those just opening accounts right? U pple r just big empty heads. If i choose to ope Ten threads @ Once, is it ur biz? Berra be careful
U consented to damage..do not complain about injury

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Ruq: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dygeasy: Lmao...

Now Let's See Who's Dranged Between Us. For Failing To See The Sarcasm In My Post, Its Not So Difficult To See The One Who's Got An IQ Of Below The Half Of Average IQ For Humans.

exactly I could tell you were goin to give him the nuke they used in Hiroshima.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by vickyO(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2013
playdude: Yeah, its crap, what else will come out from a DEBRAINED individual. Your Brain is a greater crap.
i'm a debrained individual and my brain is a greater crap? was that called for? dude, stop over reacting to truthful statements made about your thread. your thread is crap, it makes no sense, what did you expect me to say? o boy, i believe you are so damn handsome, can i have your number? or what?
you're down right dumb for using that word, debrained, in this context,.... and replying everyone, with insults for that matter, shows what jobless dude you are.

2 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by azpekuliar: 3:19am On Aug 15, 2013
How somebody would describe this as an unbelievable experience is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2013
After going through the thread and the commenrs alike, i couldnt help imagining what kind of animals we are training in this country. @OP, the idea of replying every comment with a bit of sarcasm doesnt exhibit you as some tough guy who doesnt give in to people's comments, rather it depicts an individual that is jobless, uncivilised and lacks some common sense to understand that his story was aimless and a pure fable with no meaning attached to it. what was unbelievable in the story that you gave it as your story topic? Really you need to have your cranial cavity scanned to actually find out if the contents are still working @full capacity

2 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2013
KingMEXX: After going through the thread and the commenrs alike, i couldnt help imagining what kind of animals we are training in this country. @OP, the idea of replying every comment with a bit of sarcasm doesnt exhibit you as some tough guy who doesnt give in to people's comments, rather it depicts an individual that is jobless, uncivilised and lacks some common sense to understand that his story was aimless and a pure fable with no meaning attached to it. what was unbelievable in the story that you gave it as your story topic? Really you need to have your cranial cavity scanned to actually find out if the contents are still working @full capacity
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Agony of a lady that got more than she bargained for....Lolz
vickyO:
i'm a debrained individual and my brain is a greater crap? was that called for? dude, stop over reacting to truthful statements made about your thread. your thread is crap, it makes no sense, what did you expect me to say? o boy, i believe you are so damn handsome, can i have your number? or what?
you're down right dumb for using that word, debrained, in this context,.... and replying everyone, with insults for that matter, shows what jobless dude you are.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Lemme help you understand what your problem is,
Your brain lacks d mental capacity to picture this as a reality hence it becomes a fantasy.
Must u talk, How can u call commentators animals? U need desperate check.
KingMEXX: After going through the thread and the commenrs alike, i couldnt help imagining what kind of animals we are training in this country. @OP, the idea of replying every comment with a bit of sarcasm doesnt exhibit you as some tough guy who doesnt give in to people's comments, rather it depicts an individual that is jobless, uncivilised and lacks some common sense to understand that his story was aimless and a pure fable with no meaning attached to it. what was unbelievable in the story that you gave it as your story topic? Really you need to have your cranial cavity scanned to actually find out if the contents are still working @full capacity
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Simply put;
Your brain lacks d mental capacity to picture this as a reality hence it becomes a fantasy...
Get desperate help b4 it worsens dan this, a tyme might come that ur name too will become a fable.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2013
Gosh!what a thread...@op an handsome guy doesn't insult pple anyhow...u are rude.mr perfect,mtchewwwwu

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Ruq: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2013
vickyO:

Word!!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by spaq: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
k2039: Story story, Story.

I can't believe I just wasted about 3 minutes reading this dead crap, mtchew. Newbie trying to be relevant on his first post, mtchew.

n u jst wasted anoda 5mins typing rubbish... *long hiss*
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by spaq: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2013
@op, serzly u nid Jesus... I aint offended wit ur post as i am wit ur comments.. 4 pete's sake, must u reply every comment

I fear for the future of ds country wit peeps lyk u..
N hell u r no where near handsome, fugly guys only feels good wen dey get attention
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by sirlaw2(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2013
Am just happy dat NL is a very large community. At least I wnt be running into u n ur useless posts every now n then.... Those who ar really handsome dnt claim to be.... Handsome guy indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by damieji: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
2legit2qwt: Ok we've heard you're handsome. How is this romantic? undecided
helP me ask him dis was totally pointless btw embarassed
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by abikelat(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by LaRochelle(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is becoming unbecoming. If the OP posts anything he so desires, it shouldn't be anybody's business. If you read it and don't appreciate it, it's much better you don't comment, than insulting both the OP and his post. Una insult, him sef he retaliate, una come dey curse man pikin. @ playdude, it's not every annoying comment you have to reply. NB: I am not in any way affiliated with playdude. I'm only saying my mind. If you as much as quote me and then insult me, you would not like the result. I'm asking that you guys stop cross-firing insults and curses. Thanks.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by cyriltochi: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
sad shocked u knw wat?.. u r sick.......
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Beync(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice experience
Ok, have you try competing for the most beautiful boy in your yard? tongue cheesy
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by k2039: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
spaq:

n u jst wasted anoda 5mins typing rubbish... *long hiss*
Your stupidity is mind blowing.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by coolest01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beync: Nice experience
Ok, have you try competing for the most beautiful boy in your yard? tongue cheesy
lmao
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by dhebor258: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
@op...ar u realy sure u livin wit HUMANs...if guys on dis thread cnt stand u...den WHO DOS??!!..
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by fulli16(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
i cant bliv i actually opend d 3 pages f dis thread expecting 2 find sumtin captivating...
congrats @ op...u gat d attention u wanted!!!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
playdude: Simply put;
Your brain lacks d mental capacity to picture this as a reality hence it becomes a fantasy...
Get desperate help b4 it worsens dan this, a tyme might come that ur name too will become a fable.
speaking of mental capacity, just look around you and tell me if a sane person would get all these -ve replies you got? It tells alot about your personality. you need more help than i do, thats an obvious reality. I shake my head when nitwits and brats like you open their mouths and spew trash, anyway i blame naija netwrks for the 10mb, if not this psycho wont be here....just another empty dumb-skull on NL and so i forgive you
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by vickyO(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
playdude: Agony of a lady that got more than she bargained for....Lolz
Reply of a man who can't shut up and accept the fact that his thread is a load of crap.
you're just a pathetic indidvidual.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Sanboy25: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
I will not speak my mind on this matter... SMH undecided
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Moralistli(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
ain't u a play dude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / Couple Caught Having Sex At Mr 2kay Elevated Concert (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.