Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses (17125 Views)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
which way niaja
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by AjanleKoko: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Most of the people posting here relied heavily on 'chips' to pass their basic uni exams, and yet they're crying which way Naija. Abeg make una go siddon jare. Unserious Nigerians deserve unserious government angry
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by kkkp: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Naija

grin grin grin
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Ay111(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aromas:

Till when? Most of our university science laboratories are using STOVES 4 pratical instead of buncing buner, and so on. The most painful part of dis is dat most of our Engineer graduates both University and Polytechnic are roaming around d street why we our selfish gov't keep eyes on foreign Engineers who are more also like our street mechanic here.

'Buncing' burner ke? sad
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Osedidi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
ASUU/Lecturers/Researchers are on strike for now..

Maybe when they resume duty, they'll start with candle production with N90Billion..

I laff tire I almost fall for gutter

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Super1759: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
ASUU wants 90billion naira to continue their old-style and system of lecturing... God deh
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by alaoeri: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aifey:
We don't need god 2help us, we need revolution. Chase PDP out.
That's what ppl don't understand, they fold their hands doing nothing & keep asking God for help, our conditions won't change until ωε change ourselves. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by AjanleKoko: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
deshclones:

relocate from that oshogbo village you reside and move to more saner environment with civilization..CU has produced more firstclass graduates since inception to the tune of 200plus..

knowledge is power..moreover you can always google infos like this up...free data bundle is not meant for social media and watching m0jo only...help your brain..task your brain...read..son of amala read.

You see why it's good to not be ingesting garri anyhow.

You yourself read back what you wrote to yourself, and tell me why you shouldn't hang yourself from the nearest ceiling fan.
WTF do you even know about South Korea, that you're comparing Korean grads to CU grads?
Regular idiot Nigerian showing his inbred foolishness as usual angry

4 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
in other words, APC and PDP are busy struggling for 2015, with the gullible supporters behind them undecided undecided undecided

by the time the youths wake up, it will be too late to catch up with these guys
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
What's there! Is it not like Bicycle Dynamo?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
victorazy: What's there! Is it not like Bicycle Dynamo?

Nor be only dynamo, na dynamite...

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Larryupsy: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=CFCfan]
Its South Korea[/quote.I'm sure it can neva be the north.It seems d north is cursed
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
victorazy: What's there! Is it not like Bicycle Dynamo?

Nor be only dynamo, na dynamite...

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by dobosky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice 1.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Na wah oh!

Over here we can't even get Paved road.

Over there they are getting Electric road.

Bros there is nothing like "Electric road" for safety but just a coil attached to the wheel. series of wires being magnetized by another coil to induce curent and the current sent back to the battery (is very simple cuz I'v don it b4).
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Sirdy48(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
wetin man nor go see for chinko countries so?? CHOI!
great idea and innovation! hw i wish say i no be NIGERIAN OOO
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by ennon92(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aifey: Here fools will tell us 2 pray 4us 2get there. Embck on human capacity development n restor power we need nt prayers.
don't mind them jare, all d time pray 4 ur country, holy buks can even testify to this work then pray...but reverse is d case here, all u hear is prayer can move mountain.#4where

We claim to be d most religious country in d world whereas evil deeds re been perpetrated, corruption everywhere. We don't need to ignore our african tradition. A gud example is india where they practice different type of religion be it hinduism, buddhism or what aview, influential ppl around d world with different cases of diseases receives treatment thereby augment their earnings.
By n large,is never too late 4us as a nation, all we need do is to find possible solutions to making this country a better place 4 us all and our unborn children. #peace

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Mcleo007(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
playcharles: if u agree God will punish our past rulers and their generation for mismanagement and corruption, click the like button angry

You lie! It is so well with them. Thr ones alive live better lives than what 50% the current populace can wish for.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by proudlysports: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
One really can't blame researchers in Nigeria. The blame goes to Government and partly to private organizations.

Ground breaking research costs money and a lot of it too. Money that can only be provided by govt and a pool of private organizations. We need to make conscious effort towards this not the haphazard stuff we are doing today.

It's the same Nigerian researchers who go abroad and do great things. So, what gives?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by InvertedHammer: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
kokoye: Na the same God create us so?

some are creating stuff for the common good while our people are killing themselves for political posts.

YOU WONDER WHY BLACKS ARE TREATED AS SUBHUMANS.

THEY PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS SUCH.

UNLESS THERE IS A PINK SKIN INVOLVED, IT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN A SH_T HOLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE.
Even the most mediocre students in Nigeria...As soon as they migrate and mingle with Whites, they become First Class materials. So-called lecturers in Nigeria are intellectually lazy.

A country of million engineers and nothing "engineering" is happening. Just cram, vomit, get A grade and add Dr. or Ph.D "title" to your name and the world stops.

COMMON FREAKING REFINERY, PAVED ROADS, ELECTRICITY. I TIRE O!

ESPECIALLY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY

4 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by MitchDLeo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
alaoeri:
That's what ppl don't understand, they fold their hands doing nothing & keep asking God for help, our conditions won't change until ωε change ourselves. Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Exactly the Truth is that we Nigerians are not ready to make this Country better. I bet by 2020 everything will still be the same perhaps except the Infrastructure the Govt is building to make more for themselves. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by gbagyiza: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nigeria will get there some day
dnt deceive urself.....nt in Nigeria.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nuzo1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Nice. The Gods have blessed Korea.

The Koreans including nominal atheists practice good religions : ancestor-worship, Korean Trad. Shamanism along with Buddhism and COnfucionism.

Therefore they are in good light.

COnfucionism seems to be the major reason for Asia's fast rise.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Salmoneus(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
.....meanwhile in West Africa, the ownership of Azonto and Alanta dances is a hot debate between Nigeria and Ghana...

3 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Oguieke(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

When?

Covenant university alone has more first class graduates than the entire Korea...
grin
I really don't know the value of our education in Nigeria.
am currently producing my own phones me and my family don't buy phones we manufacture ours
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by ABAKA72(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
ASUU/Lecturers/Researchers are on strike for now..

Maybe when they resume duty, they'll start with candle production with N90Billion..
lol!! you wickedoo, choi!! ROTFL (with tears in my eyes)
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by gbagyiza: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sirdy48: wetin man nor go see for chinko countries so?? CHOI!
great idea and innovation! hw i wish say i no be NIGERIAN OOO
u don dey denied ur country.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by MitchDLeo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
InvertedHammer:

YOU WONDER WHY BLACKS ARE TREATED AS SUBHUMANS.

THEY PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS SUCH.

UNLESS THERE IS A PINK SKIN INVOLVED, IT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN A SH_T HOLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE.
Even the most mediocre students in Nigeria...As soon as they migrate and mingle with Whites, they become First Class materials. So-called lecturers in Nigeria are intellectually lazy.

A country of million engineers and nothing "engineering" is happening. Just cram, vomit, get A grade and add Dr. or Ph.D "title" to your name and the world stops.

COMMON FREAKING REFINERY, PAVED ROADS, ELECTRICITY. I TIRE O!

ESPECIALLY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY

My Brother I don Tire Too
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by metti(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
redfly:
Don't mind them, they're just a bunch of anarchists.
So sad you call them anti Christ! What then do you call our politicians who are paid millions each for doing nothing?
Sorry I mean anarchists!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by ABAKA72(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

When?

Covenant university alone has more first class graduates than the entire Korea...
grin
I really don't know the value of our education in Nigeria.
on point Nwannem, producing first class idi0t. lol!!!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

COnfucionism seems to be the major reason for Asia's fast rise.

Asia or CHina?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by adwem2003(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Unilorin students should dare this..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.