Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses (17128 Views)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Finding it difficult to upload the pic
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by YoshiMaster: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
victorazy:

Yes bros!
Just as I said that there are 3 diff ways I can achive that.
You know dis ppl can not expose the main secrete of this invention but my I dea is that they used the priciple of "Induce Current Tranformer" in physics where current can travel from one coil to another "Primary coil & Secondry coil" without any direct contact and can not shock "that's why radio tranformers' outlet wire doesn't shock". The primary coil could be burried beneath the aslphalt bein powered from the detignated stations while the other coil "Secondry coil" will be placed under the vehicle seperated with Special Alsphalt (may have tiny holes to allow free flow of magnetic force between the two coils). The vehicle will noth be charging while at a still state they mean is that their may be a Parforated Magnetic Alsphalt Track (PMAT) in the middle of the road because ur on motion traveling but u go off charging when ur off the PMAT "park" but charge in the battery will be sufficient enuf to get u back to the PMAT. LET ME COME UP WITH THE DWG

Nice breakdown, I feel like I'm in my Electromagnetics class all over again.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Nice breakdown, I feel like I'm in my Electromagnetics class all over again.

Thanks bros grin grin grin
Nigeria will soon get better.
Sorry I couldn't upload the pic of what I mean but will do dat later tonight. I love science technology and Nigeria.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by emmaskyblue(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
We lack enablin enviroment and fundin not brains.

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by DECOtech(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
omiobo: Badnews for Nigeria as crude oil is becoming useless.
Yes! ...yoy have seen and said it all.
Short sighted leaders.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by trolling(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2013
kinkymax: Chai. Naija ao mani times I cal u? U re finished. U re crippled. Ppl who talk say mak we pray for naija jst deceiv demselves. Kai kai I can't blv dis. Dis is jst like an imagination bt is reli happenin. Road chargin d batteries of a movin bus kai kai naija u re doomed. Ordinary surface dressin wt granite dem neva put for our roads. Haaaaaaaaaaaa oluwa wetin b our sin. U jst av to forgiv us
their sin touching the Apple of His eye...u didnt know that the son of Ham was cursed,so if he was cursed do you think anything good can come out him and his land
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2013
Aromas:

Till when? Most of our university science laboratories are using STOVES 4 pratical instead of buncing buner, and so on. The most painful part of dis is dat most of our Engineer graduates both University and Polytechnic are roaming around d street why we our selfish gov't keep eyes on foreign Engineers who are more also like our street mechanic here.

Behold, a product of nigerian education.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Mikkychuks(m): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2013
First of all bend down low...nigeria shuld eradicate poverty to d grassroot level first,no be wen u dey happy u go research better tins.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Selwin256(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Demol09(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Lilpeco007: Nothing pleases Nigeria more than nasty importations of other countries shit!
Let them all step down nd let this generation go try! cool
Are you talking 'bout this present generation or the one after this, i think you should sincerely ponder over it before making such statement next tym.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Korea is now behind Nigeria in technology o, Nigerian leaders have, for long, constructed 'roads' that charge their pockets either they are on 'roads' or not

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2013
They come to NL to speak and command english. Others are using their professions in developing their Country.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
emmaskyblue: We lack enablin enviroment and fundin not brains.

Yes bro!
What ur showing is one of the ways where the turbine will be driven by a rotating wheel or blade placed on the bus to allow negetive force like wind to act on it. But in their case, they used the method Electromagnetic force where current travel from Primary coil to power Secondry coil (pure eg. Electric Wealdin Machine) u will find 2 diff coils, 1coil is connect to the power source and as a coil, the elec energy will automaticaly be converted to Magnetic Energy(I think ohms law: pararel wires attract each other if the currents in them flows in the same direction but repel if diff direction) which will magnet the other coil (coil 2) to transfer its energy. The more u keep them away from each other, the more the magnetic power reduces to affect the current prodecd by the no 2 coil "dats why they keep them space of 150mm apart, the road as coil 1 and the vehicle as coil 2". No 2 coil doesn't shock because their is no direct contact with coil 1 (go check wealdin machine). The only negetive effect I can see is that the vehicle velocity will drop during charging because of the great magnectic force under it.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Electronzeez(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2013
tomzman: These Guys are far gone technologywise. Sometimes I wonder what's in their brains that is not in ours. O ma se o!
selfishness and frauding is in ours while innovation and petrotism is in theirs.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by PurestBoy(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
davidylan:

Behold, a product of nigerian education.

How can someone that can't even spell bunsen burner be able to think of a research?

Mr Davidylan, I've missed your comments bro!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2013
BrightCar: YES, WHEN 24HRS POWER FOR ALL BY THE YEAR 2020.
guy wake up, day don break....u don dream too much, go baff and goto work.....
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by DNA1(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
una no go use laff kill person for this nairaland... grin
any way, thumbs up to the inventors.....
i desperately hope we will get there someday too... undecided
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by TheMatrix3: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
deshclones:

relocate from that oshogbo village you reside and move to more saner environment with civilization..CU has produced more firstclass graduates since inception to the tune of 200plus..

knowledge is power..moreover you can always google infos like this up...free data bundle is not meant for social media and watching m0jo only...help your brain..task your brain...read..son of amala read.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin..
Flawless Victory: Fatality grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by TheMatrix3: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
victorazy:

Yes bro!
What ur showing is one of the ways where the turbine will be driven by a rotating wheel or blade placed on the bus to allow negetive force like wind to act on it. But in their case, they used the method Electromagnetic force where current travel from Primary coil to power Secondry coil (pure eg. Electric Wealdin Machine) u will find 2 diff coils, 1coil is connect to the power source and as a coil, the elec energy will automaticaly be converted to Magnetic Energy(I think ohms law: pararel wires attract each other if the currents in them flows in the same direction but repel if diff direction) which will magnet the other coil (coil 2) to transfer its energy. The more u keep them away from each other, the more the magnetic power reduces to affect the current prodecd by the no 2 coil "dats why they keep them space of 150mm apart, the road as coil 1 and the vehicle as coil 2". No 2 coil doesn't shock because their is no direct contact with coil 1 (go check wealdin machine). The only negetive effect I can see is that the vehicle velocity will drop during charging because of the great magnectic force under it.

For your mind naa, you don build your wirelessly charged train? Solution set Engineer, na why you go quick go see the negative efffect.. mstcheeeew angry
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by IdiAmin2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
meanwhile in my country Nigeria, they are busy filling out churches shouting hallelujah while thier pastors are flying aroung in private jets and asking members to donate more money to build larger auditoriums, all to the glory of god. while their citizens are dying on bad roads

Shio!!!
angryangryangryangryangry
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by IdiAmin2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
yet some religtard will come here and say: 'does not matter what technology the koreans have, if they dont give their life to jesus, they will all burn in hell together with their elctric buses and roads'

angry
angry
angry
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
The_Matrix:

For your mind naa, you don build your wirelessly charged train? Solution set Engineer, na why you go quick go see the negative efffect.. mstcheeeew angry

Lol bros no be fight na! If ur trully the son of ur father challenge me and prove me wrong , simple grin grin grin shallow mind shall we? grin son of Owu grin they like showing their ignorant wen men are discussing better thing (frodsta in making) idle brain.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by akuchiemartin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
God created every country with the same ability, and destruction. But he made the living things in nigeria be the one to destroy the country themselves.
See korea ooo, building an electric road charger, that chargers buses, after they will say "one day nigeria will reach there" for this kind hand and legs wey be say all man D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fight for him own pocket, ASUU demanding 87billion, govt defrauding us and at the same time blowing us breeze J̶̲̅uƨ̣̣̇̇τ̣̣̥ as fela sang "suffering and smiling"...! Oh..! God bless that man.. I mean the great activist fela anikulakpo kuti..!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by hazyl4real(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nigeria will get there some day

Shey na after notin is new in technology again...smh
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by somegirl1: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ogui eke: am currently producing my own phones me and my family don't buy phones we manufacture ours

You mean you assemble your own phones. Good job however.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
My little research
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by DukeofNL: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
BrightCar:
YES, WHEN 24HRS POWER FOR ALL BY THE YEAR 2020.
cheesy cheesy Oga we are almost over with 2021 and yet light never dey steady ooo ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.