Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses (17126 Views)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by metti(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
redfly:
Don't mind them, they're just a bunch of anarchists.
So sad you call them anti Christ! What then do you call our politicians who are paid millions each for doing nothing?
Sorry I mean anachist!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Nor be only dynamo, na dynamite...

What do u know about physics bro?
I pity black man with black sense like you.
There are 3 ways u can achieve that if u dnt know:
(1) Just like I've already pointed out
(2) To creat something like fans ontop of the bus driven by the opposite force acting aginst the moving bus (will not charge wen on a still state). Am in a tit coner I would have given us d schematic dwg of it to demystfy it.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Salmoneus: .....meanwhile in West Africa, the ownership of Azonto and Alanta dances is a hot debate between Nigeria and Ghana...
Lmao grin grin
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
victorazy:

What do u know about physics bro?
I pity black man with black sense like you.
There are 3 ways u can achieve that if u dnt know:
(1) Just like I've already pointed out
(2) To creat something like fans ontop of the bus driven by the opposite force acting aginst the moving bus (will not charge wen on a still state).

bro, is not my fault jare...

I'm tired of the of endless theory..

Make you go do am, make I enter your dynamo bus go ojota...

3 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by PureNigerian: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
And we can't even get our goverment to work.
It is a pity
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Osarieme415(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na waa oooo....NIGERIA where u dey?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by taiocol: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Says who? undecided
whch place u frm. Cotonue or freetown
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by PureNigerian: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is a country we were in the same category with( economically and politically) few years back.
GEJ, PEJ are both fighting Amaechi instead of capacity building.
Creating insecurity instead of providing it.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by taiocol: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Says who? undecided
u frm cotonue or freetown?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by AjanleKoko: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
taiocol: whch place u frm. Cotonue or freetown

Another eediot embarassed
Obvious consequence of putting a tech topic on the front page. All the morons will head here and showcase their empty-headedness embarassed
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nuzo1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Asia or CHina?

Most part of Asia which include S/korea, Japan, Singapore but very effective in China (modern Chinese youths).

You ask an averge Chinese especially youth what he believes...he tells you; I believe myself.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Don't worry!
I have more better thing than this.
Nigeria will be great one day and not far from here. Nigerians are all over the world studying and u think is for nothing?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by YoshiMaster: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
victorazy:

Bros there is nothing like "Electric road" for safety but just a coil attached to the wheel. series of wires being magnetized by another coil to induce curent and the current sent back to the battery (is very simple cuz I'v don it b4).

I thought the article said the road was constructed with special cabling to allow for charging the batteries when the vehicles are in motion on the roads.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by 9jatatafo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
The Koreans have leaders, I mean real quality leaders but here in Nigeria we have dictators and looters. Even if our scientists have the brain to do things of this nature, our corrupt leaders will never let their dreams come to reality. Up-Ghana-Must-Go and arakadede!!! Up 9ja!!!!!!!!
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by taiocol: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Another eediot embarassed
Obvious consequence of putting a tech topic on the front page. All the morons will head here and showcase their empty-headedness embarassed
it seems u lyk to talk
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by BirabilPaul(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Love this. its a big advancement in technology.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by 0108(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na we read book pass, na we nonsense pass

6 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
01 : 08:
Na we read book pass, na we nonsense pass
abeg na cambridge exam the guy dey prepare for? Only the heat from the stove will drain all the guy has read.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lilpeco007:
BUNCING BUNER? grin

Lol...no be small thing grin

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by igochopurs(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
While some are using their God given brain to work, some are using their God given brain to criticise those that work and some are using their God given brain to talk nonsense on NairaLand instead of doing something worthwhile with it, while some are sitting down waiting for government to do all things for them.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by igochopurs(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
9jatatafo: The Koreans have leaders, I mean real quality leaders but here in Nigeria we have dictators and looters. Even if our scientists have the brain to do things of this nature, our corrupt leaders will never let their dreams come to reality. Up-Ghana-Must-Go and arakadede!!! Up 9ja!!!!!!!!

I guess its the leaders alone that makes up the country, no citizens albeit followers.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by yungtunchi: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
ITbomb: How long will it take before they are make an improvement on it and ship these ones to us as fairly used
same thought runing through my mind cus we like second hand
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by cold(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigerians keep praying & while you are at it,scream at the top of your voice,roll on the floor,bang your head against the wall and speak unintelligibly.This is in order to prevent,deceive and confuse billions of microscopic demons only visible to the spiritual eye from blocking your prayers getting to the ultimate sky daddy.Don't stop there,you must starve yourselves for days & quite often weeks.This is to make you worthy of my listening ear & oh...lest i forget,make it at nights.Due to the high volume of prayers,I now select prayers via local time zones.If I don't respond,pray even harder & repeat the whole process again.
Meanwhile,the rest of the world is moving on..sigh

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I thought the article said the road was constructed with special cabling to allow for charging the batteries when the vehicles are in motion on the roads.

Yes bros!
Just as I said that there are 3 diff ways I can achive that.
You know dis ppl can not expose the main secrete of this invention but my I dea is that they used the priciple of "Induce Current Tranformer" in physics where current can travel from one coil to another "Primary coil & Secondry coil" without any direct contact and can not shock "that's why radio tranformers' outlet wire doesn't shock". The primary coil could be burried beneath the aslphalt bein powered from the detignated stations while the other coil "Secondry coil" will be placed under the vehicle seperated with Special Alsphalt (may have tiny holes to allow free flow of magnetic force between the two coils). The vehicle will noth be charging while at a still state they mean is that their may be a Parforated Magnetic Alsphalt Track (PMAT) in the middle of the road because ur on motion traveling but u go off charging when ur off the PMAT "park" but charge in the battery will be sufficient enuf to get u back to the PMAT. LET ME COME UP WITH THE DWG

1 Like

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by yungtunchi: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

u tell am well abeg do am make we see,,na so one eediot dey brag for my papa say him na electrical engineer bt he nor fit connect our light na theory he dey give us wen electrician come do instantly
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
cold: Nigerians keep praying & while you are at it,scream at the top of your voice,roll on the floor,bang your head against the wall and speak unintelligibly.This is in order to prevent,deceive and confuse billions of microscopic demons only visible to the spiritual eye from blocking your prayers getting to the ultimate sky daddy.Don't stop there,you must starve yourselves for days & quite often weeks.This is to make you worthy of my listening ear & oh...lest i forget,make it at nights.Due to the high volume of prayers,I now select prayers via local time zones.If I don't respond,pray even harder & repeat the whole process again.
Meanwhile,the rest of the world is moving on..sigh

You've succintly stated the Nigerian reality.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by 2nedo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
paranorman: Awesowe; thats d word for it!! I talk am, make una mark my words; i must/go invent something!
Well stated,I feel u men...I feel u
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by frankhills(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nigeria will get there some day
WHEN EXACTLY?
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by AnselmA(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
in time we will get there. ..
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorazy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just came up with 3D drawing
Just as I said that there are 3 diff ways I can achive that.
You know dis ppl can not expose the main secrete of this invention but my I dea is that they used the priciple of "Induce Current Tranformer" in physics where current can travel from one coil to another "Primary coil & Secondry coil" without any direct contact and can not shock "that's why radio tranformers' outlet wire doesn't shock". The primary coil could be burried beneath the aslphalt bein powered from the detignated stations while the other coil "Secondry coil" will be placed under the vehicle seperated with Special Alsphalt (may have tiny holes to allow free flow of magnetic force between the two coils). The vehicle will noth be charging while at a still state they mean is that their may be a Parforated Magnetic Alsphalt Track (PMAT) in the middle of the road because ur on motion traveling but u go off charging when ur off the PMAT "park" but charge in the battery will be sufficient enuf to get u back to the PMAT.
Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by victorv12(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
I can't imagine the great minds behind this new technology. While we are preparing to kill ourselves over political ambition in 2015, some countries are busy working tirelessly inventing new ideas to make life easier for thier unborn generations. All we talk about in Nigeria is politics, religion, crime and crude oil. No scientific breakthrough.

We have different research institutes in our country, collecting billions, still they can't make a cow fly. All we talk about is President Jonathan was invited to open a primary school in one Northern state or Fashola deported 1000 Igbo Jews back to their states. Or a girl is searching for her missing head in Abia state...the Nigeria police went to steal money at the central bank or D banj's dick is longer than that of a gorilla ...NEPA! It seems like we are cursed in this country. We are forsaken by all the gods!

2 Likes

Re: Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses by kinkymax: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chai. Naija ao mani times I cal u? U re finished. U re crippled. Ppl who talk say mak we pray for naija jst deceiv demselves. Kai kai I can't blv dis. Dis is jst like an imagination bt is reli happenin. Road chargin d batteries of a movin bus kai kai naija u re doomed. Ordinary surface dressin wt granite dem neva put for our roads. Haaaaaaaaaaaa oluwa wetin b our sin. U jst av to forgiv us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.