Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

20 Things Women Should Never Do! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! (30332 Views)

Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by adet991(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
nerodenero: Waiting for the next thread - 20 things men should never do.
see guys and their jealous attitude
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Mercyu1(f): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
kokoye: Stop counting the remaining number of condoms in the box grin
Gush!!!
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Mercyu1(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
val_dubem: ..You don't tell women what to do. They re like dogs that does what they like, anytime they want.
Culd u pls mind wat u write hereMtcheww
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by mzkanye(f): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Am soo loving ds!!
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Obassy(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Emmadani: No.1 can b so disgusting.Galz dnt simply know wat they luk like when they shave their eyebrows...!If u av a flat chest pls and pls dnt unbotton ur shirt only 2 c ur inner wear on a flat surface wit pimples al around,ewww...!BLACK galz pls dnt use black or brown lipstick.Yucck..!Galz dnt save ur "mess" 4 d night,when u av tym 2 mess at day tym mess it owt,dnt save it 4 d night,e dey disturb,una dey mess like say 2moro no dey but 4 day tym una go do like say una never mess 4 ur life.And pls and pls,dnt snore while sleeping,e no fit una.I realize say galz dey snore pas guyz 4 dis 21st century.Ewwww.
How many of them have u shared ur night with?
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by amacastel: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2013
slap1: Do not go out with a man, eat nkwobi, isi ewu, shawarma, ice cream, etc, and when he takes you home, you tell him you're seeing your periodic table. It's wickedness!
. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahaha dis is the funniest comment I av ever read in nairaland dis year.am guilty of dis sin times witout num
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by amacastel: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2013
slap1: Do not go out with a man, eat nkwobi, isi ewu, shawarma, ice cream, etc, and when he takes you home, you tell him you're seeing your periodic table. It's wickedness!
. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahaha dis is the funniest comment I av ever read in nairaland dis year.am guilty of dis sin times witout num.wot do I do to change since I no dy beg them all the goodies 1 jst bourth me nice gown,shoe and purse to match yet no thing for him lolzz
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2013
So many insecure men these days!

At post! Nice one but in life, sometimes you create ur own rules. Do away with all these follow follow.

Abeg am hungry
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by amacastel: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2013
15. Never over-accessoriz­e. stop looking like a Christmas tree. Lolzzz dis is really funny but the hard truth u need to check some bebs.real christmas tree
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Kudylata(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2013
val_dubem: ..You don't tell women what to do. They re like dogs that does what they like, anytime they want.
your female relatives included right?..... I thought as much.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Kudylata(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
delors: When you visit a guy in his house, do not carry all his belongings away - chains, sweater, T-shirts, perf, etc...Abi you wan run us down like Savannah Bank ni? undecided
wow, seems u re speaking from expirience.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by chuksi79(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2013
kokoye: Dont get upset when politely asked if you are adding weight grin

If you ask babe that one,na you find trouble because she no go see the polite wey dey the question
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Gospell(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Do not allow d lines of ur pants to show wen wearing a tight skirt or trouser.....
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by MsPweshy(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2013
And guys shouldn't b thinkin, they cn keep a girl aside 4 awhile nd expect H̷̐ε̲̅я †̥ be waiting 4 him undecided
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by flymeup: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by StepG: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
vizboy: Read this joke btw akpors and his pastor. My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently accepted. 2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Akpors: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head
Akpors: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your family.
Pastor: are you there?
Akpors: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Akpors: ok, May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush you and your family like a moving train, faster than the speed of light in Jesus name.
pastor: thunder fire you

follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by evagolden(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
guess u can say d same about ur mama. Thank God she s also a woman.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by delors(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kudylata: wow, seems u re speaking from expirience.
Yeah cry My expensive chain and perfume dey always suffer whenever they come visiting ...especially staying overnight embarassed
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Fasholu: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Boy..watch ur mouth oo
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by iamdsam: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Pasidon: don't snap and post pictures of u in a car even when its a lift
Tell them. I hate this one
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by Ojdanavigator(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2013
vizboy: Read this joke btw akpors and his pastor. My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently accepted. 2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Akpors: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your family.
Pastor: are you there?
Akpors: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Akpors: ok, May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush you and your family like a moving train, faster than the speed of light in Jesus name.
pastor: thunder fire you

follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes

......Laugh wan kill me
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by zcoreman(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2013
free2ryhme: 21. Never fall pregnant on purpose, hoping to trap a man into marrying you.

22. Never date a married man, he will never leave his wife for you.

23. Never sleep your way to the top, you will lose your dignity.

24. Do not wear a skirt that stops above the knee, men will never take you seriously.
Hoo hoo..!! Well said.
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by JohnnyPalmer: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Another list of 20 things... But after going through the whole thread, i find this particular thread very funny and interesting, guys you forgot to add bum pads dey use and breast enlargement, ladies should stop all dese
Re: 20 Things Women Should Never Do! by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
i dey kom make i go piss,i will kom bak to comment later.make una wait 4 me,i no go tay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / What Kind Of Sister Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.