Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? (663 Views)

Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. / Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ? / Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
It's a normal thing for husbands to give their wives pet names like sweetheart, darling, sugar, baby, e.t.c
But I was shocked when I first heard my neighbour calling his wife 'O boy'! At first I thought he made a mistake, but he still calls her 'O boy'! As I'm writing this post, I still heard him calling her 'O boy' grin
Isn't 'O boy' meant to be for Guys? I don't just understands why he calls her 'O boy'
So my fellow men here, can you call your wife 'O boy'? and the women here, will you allow your husband to call you 'O boy'?
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by rofemiguwa(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dy are more than husband and wife.they are paddy.bestfriends.it takes friendship a higher level to call ur spouse ˚°◦ooo☺º°˚˚°ºo boy or manny.dts dir own pet name.everybody is baby dese days to evrybody.so abeg I gbadu dir style wella

2 Likes

Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
rofemiguwa: Dy are more than husband and wife.they are paddy.bestfriends.it takes friendship a higher level to call ur spouse ˚°◦ooo☺º°˚˚°ºo boy or manny.dts dir own pet name.everybody is baby dese days to evrybody.so abeg I gbadu dir style wella
Haba!! His wife deserves more than that!! Isn't there another sweet name to call her?
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
lol
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
yes
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2013
homesteady:
Haba!! His wife deserves more than that!! Isn't there another sweet name to call her?

Her name grin
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by xynerise: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2013
homesteady:
How about antelope? undecided. Since she no dey complain then nothing bad na
Re: Can You Call Your Wife 'O Boy'? by homesteady(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
How about antelope? undecided. Since she no dey complain then nothing bad na

Once in a while she complains! She is tired of complaining! she says O boy is not feminine!

(1) (Reply)

Iron Bender Breaks Her Heart / Does Every Guy Experience Pre-€jaculation? And Is It normal If You Don't? / Dedicated To All Ladies Who Think They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.