Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary (21123 Views)

APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / What Is Assumption Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by free2ryhme: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Everything you Catholics are saying is irrelevant until one of you can find where in the scriptures that almighty God himself says it is ok to do the things he strictly forbids us to do!!! That is, make, have and bow down to graven images, and worshiping Mary, and keeping the traditions of pagans!!!! Where does he say this in scripture?
If you can't find these things, then that should tell you that something is very wrong with your church doctrine, and is in fact, the doctrine of demons!!

3 Likes

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Ave Maria our noble Queen...
Mother of Perpetual Succour- Pray for us your children. smiley
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Lordave: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: See as my folo virgin dey chop praises. Virgin good o
only if you'd make me your Joseph, believe me, they are doing nothing compared to what you would get with me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by RedCard1(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Virgin Mary the holy one. My fellow nairalanders, I'm in IMSU Owerri now for my Post UTME that's coming up by 12 noon. Please you guys should wish me the best of luck. Thanks y'all.
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: *Singing*

Father itara akaram
Í ňuru akam
Í ga akwuru m ugwo ya
Aveh...Aaavehh..Avehh.....Aaaaavehhh Maríyáh.

*Conductor, CKC by Asa road dey o*
LMAO! I concur
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Lordave: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: Everything you Catholics are saying is irrelevant until one of you can find where in the scriptures that almighty God himself says it is ok to do the things he strictly forbids us to do!!! That is, make, have and bow down to graven images, and worshiping Mary, and keeping the traditions of pagans!!!! Where does he say this in scripture?
If you can't find these things, then that should tell you that something is very wrong with your church doctrine, and is in fact, the doctrine of demons!!
Catholics are damn annoying, they are one of the reasons I lost faith in xtianity

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Richieboyn: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2013
lacum: pls God, forgive me for not going for mass on this holy day to honoure our lady. am sorry

evenin mass dey. luk for any parish
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by prettystacy(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2013
Where in the bible did u hear of her death? Pls non-catholics stop all dis shit,its our faith allow us pratice wat we believe. Everybdy has the right to his or her own religion, u've chosen urs and this is ours. Pls jst stop
Lordave: Stop assuming, she died!

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme:

yes, and you were also taught that she remained virgin after that abi undecided
that's hw u fail.. Her having Christ is the reason she's tagged Virgin Mary.. Hope u're enlightened? if not, go bleach ur head.
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by 25Calibre(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Look at these Catholics practicing idolatry, for God's sake, what happened to the name of Jesus Christ, what's all this Mary talk?

And where the hell did the Catholics hear that Mary ascended into heaven? Mary died like a mere mortal
and was buried, there are ongoing searches for burial site in Israel.

Catholics stop this heresy !!!!!'

5 Likes

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by valicious1(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Christmasdon(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2013
.nne enyemaka, yiotara anyi ayiyio. Amen
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Oguieke(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2013
GLORY BE TO GOD;HONOUR TO MARY. OUR DEAREST MOTHER.
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by moveszz(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] grin
owolabifunke14: See as my folo virgin dey chop praises. Virgin good o
nowadayz girl una 2 like Bleep.....if to say you be virgin we for praise you too grin grin

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by nebeolis: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2013
then you warships your pastors and everngelist including the so call an of and women of GOD so now tell me which among is best
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by free2ryhme: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2013
smoosh15: that's hw u fail.. Her having Christ is the reason she's tagged Virgin Mary.. Hope u're enlightened? if not, go bleach ur head.

virgin this virgin dat

simple question did she remained after she birthed Jesus Christ ?

even those wey go night school no dull like dis

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2013
she is not the mother of God!!

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by covenantBabie(f): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Our Lady, queen assumed into heaven, Pray for us who have recourse to you.
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by vizboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
5 friends living in 1 apartment. Their names were mad, brain, fool,
somebody & nobody. 'somebody' killed 'nobody' at the time brain
was in the bathroom, 'mad' called the police.... 'mad' said: is this the
police station? Police said: 'yes whats the matter?" mad said:
"somebody killed nobody" police said: "are u mad?" mad said: "yes i
am mad" police said: "do u have a brain?" mad said: "brain is in the
bathroom." police said: "u fool" mad said: "no sir" ... Fool is reading
this rite n0w...

follow us on www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom

OR bookmark us @ www.jokeslip..com for more
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Rochero(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
:Hmmm,its getting serious
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by slinkman(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
Mother Most Merciful ...

Pray For Us..

Our Dear Loved Virgin MARY..
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by cogsej06(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
hurricaneChris: Immaculate, Mary
Immaculate, Mary!
Our hearts are on fire.
That title so wondrous
Fills all our desire!

Chorus
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!

We pray for God's glory,
May His Kingdom come.
We pray for His Vicar,
Our Father, and Rome.

Chorus
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!

We pray for our Mother,
The Church upon earth.
And bless, sweetest Lady,
The land of our birth.
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!

Chorus
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!

Wow!!!! Thanks man 4 U just rekindled great memories witth this song......greater things r bound 2 happen soon. Thanks
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Richieboyn: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre: Look at these Catholics practicing idolatry, for God's sake, what happened to the name of Jesus Christ, what's all this Mary talk?

And where the hell did the Catholics hear that Mary ascended into heaven? Mary died like a mere mortal
and was buried, there are ongoing searches for burial site in Israel.

Catholics stop this heresy !!!!!'

Mumu. itz assumption not ascension
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Sweetlemon(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: virgin after how many children undecided

una wan tell me say joseph no sleep with im wife wey im marry

na wa ooo

Stauch catholics actually believe that she never had sex even after the birth of Jesus. They keep denying that she in fact had other children after Jesus Christ. I read that in a catholic campus bulletin when I was in University.
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Hummingbird: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2013
Hail holy Queen...oh Maria...hail mother of mercy and of love...salve Regina..Ave Maria,grantia aplena..dominus tecum..benedicta tu
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by valicious1(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2013
smoosh15: that's hw u fail.. Her having Christ is the reason she's tagged Virgin Mary.. Hope u're enlightened? if not, go bleach ur head.
When God changed Abram's name to Abraham did he still retain his former name? When God changed Jacob to Isreal did he retain his former name? When God changed Saul to Paul did he still continue being called saul? Catholics enough of all these blasphemy. Yes mary was a virgin when she had Jesus but the moment she started having other children she immediately stopped being tagged a virgin. Mary was not a virgin till death. Enough of this ignorance

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by netflydotcom(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2013
NO MATTER WHAT MARY IS OUR MOTHER
Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by wellmax(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Still searching my Bible for where the ascension of Mary was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

They actually believe that she never had sex even after the birth of Jesus. They keep denying that she in fact had other children after Jesus Christ.

I wonder what Part of the Bible they read!

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by chuqudy(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2013
Efiko: God has not charge; He is still the same jealous God of Exodus 20:
The 2nd commandment states clerly:

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above (including Mary in heaven) or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God.

Praying/Bowing down to Mary or Saints (Dead or Alive) is 1st degree idolaty.

What of the statue of cherubim and seraphim which God commanded solomon to make for the ark of covenant? What of you guys who prays to your pastors by asking for their prayers? What of yorubas that bow down to their seniors as a mark of respect? what of your pictures which are in your phone and in your house. ARE THEY NOT IMAGES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING OR DEAD? And yet "God" told you not to make images of people dead or alive. You apostates like to quote the bible in a way to suit your imaginations. How can I abandon a Church that has existed from the time of Christ till today and join a man made church that was founded just yesterday on the foundation of bible misinterpretations.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

I wonder what Part of the Bible they read!

Me too. But it's ok. leave them alone. When people have strong religious convictions, it takes only a revelations from God to make them realize things. No argument can change that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.