Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (34603 Views)

‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by kushsy: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=ajas baba]wow she is just so sweet for my liking.

going to the airport to book a flight to iran[/quotem ! Be fast about it, stones are waiting for u there..
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I bet you haven't seen an Arab lady before cuz if you have, you won't be amazed for they seem to be the most beautiful in the world. Try to fly on Qatar or Emirates to get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.
Fact#

Arabs are hawwwt!!!!
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by joeace2020(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
bennynaza: Sorry to derail, bt I made a bet wit my guy dat I will get more dan 10 likes before 11: 45 tonite for my (non)comment.

Abeg mak una help me as I no fit use my hand like my post. Money is @ stake.

U shud b a business man... U r d 1st person i gv my like to in 3years
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Kiaso(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rich Dad: so you guys only need Shepopotamus in you congress abi?

you are right......dey want only her-lephants to wrk in their council.....all tonto dikes and beverly osu are barred....lol .....lwkm
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by hoochay: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
bennynaza: Sorry to derail, bt I made a bet wit my guy dat I will get more dan 10 likes before 11: 45 tonite for my (non)comment.

Abeg mak una help me as I no fit use my hand like my post. Money is @ stake.
lol don make my boxers tears for nyansh ooo,my mama go kill me today ooo
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by IAMBREEZY: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by abikelat(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beautiful but not sexy.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
They will only be satisfied when the average woman is stuffed into Ghana-must-go bags from crown to feet. Smh
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by adee42: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
There are a lot of people with issues on dis earth dat we r living in.are dey saying God is wrong to av created a sexy lady like her.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by sammyjazz: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
U dey mind dem. Dey too back ward for life

1 Like

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by PStacks(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
If not pervesed minds, y judge someone as too sexy, how did your mind wonder that far, holier than thou attitude that takes people no where. With this attitude one would think Iran is supposed to be Topping the league of committee of Nations, but just like Nigeria that is plagued with so many Churches and Mosques and yet backward, same is Iran, while the more libral state progress.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by abdul23(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
noob-saibot:

Abeg make una helep me too. I my laptop to get 50 likes fplor this qoute before morning tomorrow.

MY LAPTOP OH!!!
y u no quick talk.i don give d other guy my like.no vex ehn,sorry.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by brentkruge: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
These Iranians are funny. Such an intelligent girl prevented from sharing what she has with her constituents. Where they hoping she dresses like this?

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
These has nothing to do with Islam...seeing the lady in that op pix shows she's a decent woman, it is kinda of a political game not religion.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Blessmira: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
ajas baba: wow she is just so sweet for my liking.

going to the airport to book a flight to iran

See u see sand sand 4 ur back. Shey jail don de hungry u. wink Lol
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Revolva(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
she is not even sexy i my eyes..sef..hiss
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by tomber(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Must their women suffer for the poluted mind of the men. They so lack self control that just a ladies face will make them lose their mind.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Hgold(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
So unfair

1 Like

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by ChristKid1: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove: They will only be satisfied when the average woman is stuffed into Ghana-must-go bags from crown to feet. Smh

Your chances of being a mod just got slimmer. tongue
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Well d bolded is notin new among christian women!
Find Out!:

I hope I'm not the only one who saw the part in bold. So much for those who say that women in islamic countries do not get any education and are confined to their homes.

@topic, i think this is political and not necessarily religious as the reasons given especially about her campaign office are not cogent enough to me o. MOST women in the middle east are beautiful and they do hold political positions. She isn't the first....lets hope the president isn't just bein mischievious.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Their country,their wahala!If she no fit abide,Las Vegas dey corner! grin grin
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
ajas baba: wow she is just so sweet for my liking.

going to the airport to book a flight to iran
I swear on my head
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Sike(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
New Alfa: For an hour with her, I'm ready to convert to Islam.
Ha ha! New Alfa!!!
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by wade4500: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
These persian and arab women get big asses hidden in that their hijab. Let them pray I don't get in their countries,, will commit sacrilege...use a mallam knife to cut open all those hijabs to expose those big beautiful asses made for black/african men with big tools.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by deeptesting(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I bet you haven't seen an Arab lady before cuz if you have, you won't be amazed for they seem to be the most beautiful in the world. Try to fly on Qatar or Emirates to get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.

My Broda on my way from Dubia on transit to Qatar, i saw this beautiful Arab babe,Mehn i couldn`t take my eye off her till we got to Qatar and i quietly join my next flight to Nigeria..They are pretty with good height,fresh skin and.........

1 Like

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by dboardman: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Even if d goodness of ur life is going to come frm there, u will prefer to die rot. Na wa 4 people like u o. *spittin*
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by bethnals: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
lol, she looks like a pale skinned hausa girl oooo.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by dokunbam(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
THATS FUNNY SHAA

Moderators, My fellow nairalanders and the guests
Thanks for your votes so far
BUT ITS GETTING HOTTER OOO

moooooooooooRE VOTE PLS

permit me to use this forum to solicit for more votes on behave of my friend

https://www.nairaland.com/1390389/nairalander-win-samsung-photo-contest

PLS NAIRALANDERS

Am trying to help a very good friend of mine to win Samsung NX300 photo contest
kindly cast your vote for him to win

The steps are as follows

Pls kindly vote for Mbiedabasi Ekpo of CARROT PHOTOGRAPHY @ www.samsungcamerang.com/nx300 pls remember to confirm ur vote by clicking the link that'll be sent to ur email

just click vote at the bottom of his picture, fill in your name and email and confirm the link in your inbox
thanks
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Banned or no banned,God or Allah knows who's the true worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by deife(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2013
undecidedA bunch of hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Ishilove: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Your chances of being a mod just got slimmer. tongue
grin grin tongue
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Afritop(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2013
ITS LIKE THEY EXPECT AN OLD HAG OR AN UGLY DRESSED LADY TO CONTEST FOR THE ELECTIONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.