Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, (19943 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / 130 Cars Crash On A Bridge In Kent, UK / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Sanboy25: 2:25am On Aug 16, 2013
I hope all of them are okay, the bridge is very high. undecided
Spectacular pictures though, very High Definition. I wonder which brand of camera they used. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by tbaba1234: 2:27am On Aug 16, 2013
The protesters have been largely peaceful but the army has been firing live ammunition into peaceful protesters killing them in their hundreds.

This is what you get with military rule.

God be with the Egyptians.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Mudley313: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2013
The protesters didn't push the vehicle...it was backing off/runnning away from the protesters when it fell of the bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTQJrFMzns
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by safarigirl(f): 2:36am On Aug 16, 2013
ayox2003: I smell a new breed of terrorism from Egypt. Pro-Mursi supporters have been killed in hundreds and trust the brotherhood - a group of radical muslims - they wont give in easily. To think the same people, who in one voice, deposed Mubarak are the ones killing themselves??

Shame on the Arab spring!

When the rebels grabbed Gaddafi, his last words were these: Do you know right from wrong?

I guess they're now enjoying the sh'tty revolution induced by the West.

Frawzey
my thoughts exactly, all of this arab Spring revolution nonsense was fuelled by the West and see where it has gotten ignorant, naïve Arabs.

Was Egypt not more peaceful when Mubarak was President? Look at what the country has been turned to. Now the same West be releasing eediotic speeches bout how they 'condemn' the act (but codedly support it by not withdrawing the funding of the Egyptian military).

These once prosperous countries will just become warzones and the Western Media will only be too happy to fester upon the news, give new insights, dig into the history, invite so-called analysts and 'experts' and all that balderdash they do, wait till CNN enter that mode.

10 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by HezronLorraine(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Didn't I read in the News that Egypt has declared state of emergency and there's calm.so when did this one happen again.http://www.voanews.com/a/1729479.html
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by imperiouxx(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2013
The driver thought fast and furious series were done without computer effects. Full reverse on bridge. E don get grade A driver's license.... abi?

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by 3ace(m): 2:42am On Aug 16, 2013
lol, your armoured vehicles can be
protective from bullets, bombs, stones,
grenade e.t.c but they can't be armoured
from our push. Just don't get caught up on the
bridge. If dat one happen on top third
mainland bridge, na for our police to drink
water tire be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Billygee2u: 2:50am On Aug 16, 2013
safarigirl: my thoughts exactly, all of this arab Spring revolution nonsense was fuelled by the West and see where it has gotten ignorant, naïve Arabs.

Was Egypt not more peaceful when Mubarak was President? Look at what the country has been turned to. Now the same West be releasing eediotic speeches bout how they 'condemn' the act (but codedly support it by not withdrawing the funding of the Egyptian military).

These once prosperous countries will just become warzones and the Western Media will only be too happy to fester upon the news, give new insights, dig into the history, invite so-called analysts and 'experts' and all that balderdash they do, wait till CNN enter that mode.

All the ancient beautiful countries in Africa has been destroyed.
Wait,I suggest that all Muslims in Africa should be giving one country,how do you see this?

6 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Pattey(m): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2013
ayox2003: I smell a new breed of terrorism from Egypt. Pro-Mursi supporters have been killed in hundreds and trust the brotherhood - a group of radical muslims - they wont give in easily. To think the same people, who in one voice, deposed Mubarak are the ones killing themselves??

Shame on the Arab spring!

When the rebels grabbed Gaddafi, his last words were these: Do you know right from wrong?

I guess they're now enjoying the sh'tty revolution induced by the West.

Frawzey

Spot on bro! . . . The hypocrisy and double standards of the west when the so-called Arab spring started WILL be the undoing of sooo many nations.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Pattey(m): 3:03am On Aug 16, 2013
imperiouxx: The driver thought fast and furious series were done without computer effects. Full reverse on bridge. E don get grade A driver's license.... abi?

You're wicked bro! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by rash47(m): 3:06am On Aug 16, 2013
DICKtator: Errbody be talking bout Revolution! Revolution!!

Most revolution only lead to a state of anarchy!!!

grin grin grin grin

Mr dictator why u dey laugh?shey na d oppression dey funny u? Don't make fun of those people,because arabs are a peculiar brand of races. Beside history 've shown dat scientific nd cultural revolutions are better nd purposeful,e.g like britain nd china than social/poltical revolutns like d bolshevicks nd d arab spring which changes notin but the guards.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by chucky234(m): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Baba_Eleko: @poster are u a learner?? Don't u read the news. Do u know how many death toll in Egypt now? Over 300 dead and over 1000 injured. Mumu poster.
See first class maga dey call OP mumu sha, your own mumu no get boundary.
Ewu Fulani.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Fgn44: 3:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Baba_Eleko: @poster are u a learner?? Don't u read the news. Do u know how many death toll in Egypt now? Over 300 dead and over 1000 injured. Mumu poster.
guy why r u abusing the poster,it seems that u didnot notice that the news was culled from another newspaper,nxt time be civil & mind ur diction.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Kayceenaz(m): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Given the present state of things in Nigeria,most especially in the security and education sphere,the replica of crisis in Egypt may be its impending and inevitable fate.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Ivynwa(f): 4:27am On Aug 16, 2013
Nobody pushed it indeed but the threats by the protesters must have shaken up the driver into toppling from that bridge.
Don't I just hate it when people kill one another over one fr*aking politician? Their fellow human that merely wants to get into power. They are counting hundreds of perished persons and blood flowing all over their land right now over the head of one person? High time people became wiser. This person is alive and if you help him, tomorrow he will get into power and be ravishing your money while you got foolish enough to kill your relatives and citizens because of him. They should stop the killing please.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by delors(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

Were you among those who pushed it? How did you know the vehicle was full of policemen whereas the main news says the number is yet to be confirmed.

[size=15pt]Nobody pushed the vayincu ooo. Na full reverse the driver take due to protesters' threats come fall from the bridge. [/size]

Courtesy of nairalander Mudley313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTQJrFMzns
Thanks for the video clip jare. na so people go dey remix story for us. Oh boy na serious fall off o shocked
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Gr8mark(m): 4:38am On Aug 16, 2013
These Egyptians are heartless...
No wounder, God himself had 2 come down 4rm his throne of grace 2 deliver the children of Isreal..
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by talentedjoe(m): 4:44am On Aug 16, 2013
[center][/center]So nobody accuse GEJ dis time around...praise Jah GEJ is free...back to thread......d frustrated maniacs of violence who orchestrated the ugly decimation should be brought to book...ah know dat d mob has a leader...yeah...dis go soon become war crime for U.S.A hand lyk say ww3 don start[b]So nobody accuse GEJ dis time around...praise Jah GEJ is free...back to thread......d frustrated maniacs of violence who orchestrated the ugly decimation should be brought to book...ah know dat d mob has a leader...yeah...dis go soon become war crime for U.S.A hand lyk say ww3 don start[/b]So nobody accuse GEJ dis time around...praise Jah GEJ is free...back to thread......d frustrated maniacs of violence who orchestrated the ugly decimation should be brought to book...ah know dat d mob has a leader...yeah...dis go soon become war crime for U.S.A hand lyk say ww3 don start
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by bigx(m): 4:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Arab spring abi?l
Foolish people dancing to the tune of westerners, it never ends well

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by luckmike(m): 4:58am On Aug 16, 2013
first timer
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by newmaonza: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2013
occupy nigeria champions should be learning 4rm egypt o!. . . . I WILL 4EVER LOVE THE ARABS @ LEAST 4 STANDING UP TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Billygee2u:

All the ancient beautiful countries in Africa has been destroyed.
Wait,I suggest that all Muslims in Africa should be giving one country,how do you see this?
This is the only suggestion I have been longing to see being discussed in AU summit. Its high time the truth needed to be told. Is#lam is full of cannibals and senseless he-goats undecided

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by fatgirl: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2013
new maonza: occupy nigeria champions should be learning 4rm egypt o!. . . . I WILL 4EVER LOVE THE ARABS @ LEAST 4 STANDING UP TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN
and destroying their own country

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Blessmira: 5:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Dont dare angry protesters, pushin down police van can b their startin point n ...h.e.l.l...... wl b their their limit. So baaaadsad
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by amiskurie(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2013
this is why they have to patronize nigerian made APC. wink
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by fydence: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Kayceenaz: Given the present state of things in Nigeria,most especially in the security and education sphere,the replica of crisis in Egypt may be its impending and inevitable fate.
abeg na lie...
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by opey25(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2013
A democratically elected president was removed via a coup plot yet the western world and their puppets in saudi and qatar didn't see anything wrong in it.the same western power will still come out to say they are advocates of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by searay(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Standing5: Seious. This is what we lack as Nigerians. Nobody wants to go forward first.
Bros have you taken your drugs today? You can start by slapping a soldier in your street.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by gnykelly(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2013
pDude: I will speak my opinion on this.

Islam is one of the worst things that happened to planet earth.
WHERE WAS ISLAM MENTIONED. Mister judge

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by segzicres(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2013
I respect the arabs, standing up for what they believe inr
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by davida222(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2013
When will dis kind of revolution, ever takeplace in the Land of cowards , so calld Giant of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Supreme Court strikes down Biden's Students Loan Debt Forgiveness / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.