Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, (19826 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / 130 Cars Crash On A Bridge In Kent, UK / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Onyenna(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Damn!
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by searay(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2013
ayox2003: I smell a new breed of terrorism from Egypt. Pro-Mursi supporters have been killed in hundreds and trust the brotherhood - a group of radical muslims - they wont give in easily. To think the same people, who in one voice, deposed Mubarak are the ones killing themselves??

Shame on the Arab spring!

When the rebels grabbed Gaddafi, his last words were these: Do you know right from wrong?

I guess they're now enjoying the sh'tty revolution induced by the West.

Frawzey
It has already begun. Churches were attacked and most Christians there are now living in fear.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by gulfer: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2013
tellwisdom: Oh lala..Were the drivers drunk?? sad
How many steering does a truck have, there is no wisdom in this question. angry angry angry angry
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by cashkid: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2013
pDude: I will speak my opinion on this.

Islam is one of the worst things that happened to planet earth.
ha! i pity ur mother o, she 4 don use u do menstruatn instead of giving birth to an slowpoke goat like u!

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by bonetalk(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

Were you among those who pushed it? How did you know the vehicle was full of policemen whereas the main news says the number is yet to be confirmed.

[size=15pt]Nobody pushed the vayincu ooo. Na full reverse the driver take due to protesters' threats come fall from the bridge. [/size]

Courtesy of nairalander Mudley313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTQJrFMzns
thank you for this one,
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by SailorXY: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Show me an area where there is constant tribulation, & I'll show you an area dominated by Arabs undecided

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by sobaemma(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2013
i love egypt for just one thing,when they decide to do something,killing them dont stop them instead u revoke them again,what we ve in nigeria is cowardism,nobody wants to take action,old men looting money for their 80 generation while the youth are use by them,imagine if it was egypt that dont ve light,no job,poor education and still a senator eats more than 50 m a month imagine how bloody the revolution will be,nobody will tell the leaders to come to their sense,but nigeria,lol,bunch of cowards,a pastor do say a close mouth is a close destiny,now i see the reason why,we will keeping closing and our child will close,children's children will close,till we become a closed nation

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Emperiorceasar(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2013
If Egypt -one of the centres of Africa civilization- is experiencing this after a revolution,WHAT WILL NIGERIA BE LIKE AFTER A REVOLUTION.For those seeking for revolution in Nigeria,let us think twice and use Egypt as a case study.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by ignis: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Is that all?
After pushing the armoured van off the bridge, what else did they do?
Hope say dem no shoot or bomb anybody sha.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Truth is that the present day Egyptians are Arabs. The real Egyptians have long been pushed away or killed by heartless Arabs.

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2013
yunfazz: It was a horrifying moment when a police van was recently pushed off a bridge in Cairo by angry protesters. As if that was not enough, demonstrators attacked the burning wreckage, throwing stones at it.

The dramatic pictures show the van being ambushed by dozens of people before crashing through a protective fence on the bridge. It then falls upside down and then rolls onto its roof as it lands. Blood can then be seen on the ground as nearby police officers pull injured men out of the crushed vehicle.

It is not known how many people were on board and how many people survived the fall, but bloodied men were seen lying around the van moments afterwards. Unconfirmed reports on Twitter claimed five were dead.

At least 278 are said to be dead and hundreds more injured after a day of bloody violence sparked when security forces stormed a camp to clear protesters supporting deposed President Mohamed Morsi. 

Meanwhile, Egypt's interim President, Adly Mansour, declared a month-long state of emergency and night-time curfew in Cairo and ten provinces. His vice president, Mohamed ElBaradei, resigned in protest at the bloody crackdown.

According to reports, the United States has called for urgent restraint, warning that the 'the world is watching.' The state of lawlessness in the country is really horrifying!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2392992/Egypt-protests-Horrifying-moment-Egyptian-protestors-push-armoured-police-van-50ft-Cairo-bridge-officers-stoned-mob.html
www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/police-van-pushedoff-bridge.html?m=1
Nna mehn.. Seriously horrifying oo.. We thank GOD 4 naija
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by dubem3(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2013
imperiouxx:
Were you among those who pushed it? How did you know the vehicle was full of policemen whereas the main news says the number is yet to be confirmed.
[size=15pt]Nobody pushed the vayincu ooo. Na full reverse the driver take due to protesters' threats come fall from the bridge. [/size]
Courtesy of nairalander Mudley313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTQJrFMzns
Thank you jare!
as if say na beans to push armoured vehicle comot bridge like that.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Idi Amin: This is the only suggestion I have been longing to see being discussed in AU summit. Its high time the truth needed to be told. Is#lam is full of cannibals and senseless he-goats undecided

You are nothing but a brainless hypocritical bastard...
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by dennilsone: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2013
www.soundcloud.com/cjlanre/­
armageddon-akymz-mix
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by sobaemma(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Rashzubair:

You are nothing but a brainless hypocritical bastard...
shut up and stop insulting,even a child knows what he saying is the truth,if u think he siding his religion,then tell me one just one terrorist organisation that is christain related?and people like u force us to believe ur religion is peace

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by ebony888(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2013
rafhell: Truth is that the present day Egyptians are Arabs. The real Egyptians have long been pushed away or killed by heartless Arabs.

yea You are right the Original Inhabitant of North Africa i.e the Berbers have been killed and the Tuaregs driven into interior Sahara Dessert by d so called Islamic Crudaders led by Uqba Ibn Nafi... Who was sent by Caliph Abu Bakry..

if they like let then kill their sef...who cares So far naija is still @ peace

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Mannylex(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2013
sobaemma: i love egypt for just one thing,when they decide to do something,killing them dont stop them instead u revoke them again,what we ve in nigeria is cowardism,nobody wants to take action,old men looting money for their 80 generation while the youth are use by them,imagine if it was egypt that dont ve light,no job,poor education and still a senator eats more than 50 m a month imagine how bloody the revolution will be,nobody will tell the leaders to come to their sense,but nigeria,lol,bunch of cowards,a pastor do say a close mouth is a close destiny,now i see the reason why,we will keeping closing and our child will close,children's children will close,till we become a closed nation

All of this revolution starts with one person. What effort have u made Mister? Too much talk!

Less action.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2013
bennybaba: and lunatics wil call this destruction of a once beautiful country as revolution......smh

I shouldnt be replying you but i just feel like enlightening your reasoning.

The chief of army staff in Egypt gave the former president Mr Morsi an ultimatum to include his opponents in his government or be ousted...

Lets play a Nigerian senario...

General Azubike Ihejirika tells President Jonathan to adopt opponent Buhari as his Vice president within 10 days or be overthrown out of office. Morsi declined and the army did a coup ousting him. Now the foundation was a faulty one. When i heard that news on BBC about last 2 months, i knew trouble was on the way.

Next time get your facts right before branding people with a different view as lunatics.

I wonder the type of government they run where a sitting president and commander in chief takes orders from a civil servant in the army. They need to review their constitution.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by kelvin1191(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Horus:

You do not get it, first you talk like there was only one policeman in the car,(see your own quote below)

And now you change and use the word: they (plural). This is misleading; Do you realise it?

I believe he is talking of d driver alone in d first post since he is d only one with d responsibility of steering d truck/car and latr, he used a collective noun indicating "all of them"
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Skako(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
rafhell: arab muslims are too barbaric.
i pray nigeria muslim will deviate from them
u beta becareful with ur name so that hell will not be ur porstion
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Ajibam: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
HmMmm....is dat a film?
Wats d title
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2013
safarigirl: my thoughts exactly, all of this arab Spring revolution nonsense was fuelled by the West and see where it has gotten ignorant, naïve Arabs.

Was Egypt not more peaceful when Mubarak was President? Look at what the country has been turned to. Now the same West be releasing eediotic speeches bout how they 'condemn' the act (but codedly support it by not withdrawing the funding of the Egyptian military).

These once prosperous countries will just become warzones and the Western Media will only be too happy to fester upon the news, give new insights, dig into the history, invite so-called analysts and 'experts' and all that balderdash they do, wait till CNN enter that mode.

That also happens to individuals when they run their lives based on people's perception. Only God and you know whats best for you..
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by primusmaximus: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2013
davida222: When will dis kind of revolution, ever takeplace in the Land of cowards , so calld Giant of Africa
When you set yourself on fire like Mohamed Bouazizi of Tunisia did...... We are waiting o!!!
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by sobaemma(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Mannylex:

All of this revolution starts with one person. What effort have u made Mister? Too much talk!

Less action.
the same cowardism i keep saying,saying it here is an effort,u dont expect me to burst out the street protesting like a lunatic,i got to raise awareness,and i ve come to know that a tree cant make a forest,eventually if we make a forest,i will be glad to lead it,i challenge u to make me the forest and see if i wont lead it
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by haibe(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2013

Whether you like it or not, they are are the real muslims, nigeria muslims are just ordinary, the arabs are the real muslims, real muslims are violent,the once in nigeria here don't know the truth about their religion, they still call it "religion of peace", lmfao. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by riloxy(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Jumping at conclusion without considering the causes.... Do you know what really led to this action by the protesters?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Fgn44: guy why r u abusing the poster,it seems that u didnot notice that the news was culled from another newspaper,nxt time be civil & mind ur diction.

He thinks the poster is reporting live from Egypt. Hahaha..
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by NaijaFlow: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Hohohohoh, Had it been the Nigeria police, all of the pushers would have been dead even before coming near the vehicle. Wetin come happen for accidental discharge?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2013
This is way too much
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Chinwem(f): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
sobaemma: i love egypt for just one thing,when they decide to do something,killing them dont stop them instead u revoke them again,what we ve in nigeria is cowardism,nobody wants to take action,old men looting money for their 80 generation while the youth are use by them,imagine if it was egypt that dont ve light,no job,poor education and still a senator eats more than 50 m a month imagine how bloody the revolution will be,nobody will tell the leaders to come to their sense,but nigeria,lol,bunch of cowards,a pastor do say a close mouth is a close destiny,now i see the reason why,we will keeping closing and our child will close,children's children will close,till we become a closed nation

Your sitting in the peace and comfort of your room or cyber cafe typing you love Egypt........if you love what you re seeing now why not go there and experience what they re experiencing now and fight with them?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by vipers: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2013
re u a learner
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by simpleseyi: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2013

Won't it be better if Nigeria muslims can duplicate this in Aso rock and send the drunk fisherman and sheppopotamus back to Otuoke for the good of everybody ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.