Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, (19839 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / 130 Cars Crash On A Bridge In Kent, UK / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2013
cashkid: ha! i pity ur mother o, she 4 don use u do menstruatn instead of giving birth to an slowpoke goat like u!

Fortunately for me, she didn't. grin

Like I said, Islam is one of the worst things that happened to planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by henryvirus(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Una sure say dat tank na original armor tank Cuz tanks are meant 2 b very heavy,dts y dey r slow.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by tomzman: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2013
What the furk is wrong with these Egyptians. They are never satisfied.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by simpleseyi: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2013
haibe:

Whether you like it or not, they are are the real muslims, nigeria muslims are just ordinary, the arabs are the real muslims, real muslims are violent,the once in nigeria here don't know the truth about their religion, they still call it "religion of peace", lmfao. grin grin

[quote author=haibe]

If real muslims are violent, what adjective or noun do we call real christians? Homosexuals are now ordained priests, catholic priests prefare intimacy with children instead of women. Several pastors have been arranged in court for sleeping with children and co-pastors' wives; not to mention the 419 businessmen pastors. Your hatred for Islam is gradually pushing you to your grave.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by braxjay(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

Were you among those who pushed it? How did you know the vehicle was full of policemen whereas the main news says the number is yet to be confirmed.

[size=15pt]Nobody pushed the vayincu ooo. Na full reverse the driver take due to protesters' threats come fall from the bridge. [/size]

Courtesy of nairalander Mudley313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTQJrFMzns

chei so op u dey lie ?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by LeStylo: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2013
rafhell: arab muslims are too barbaric.
i pray nigeria muslim will deviate from them

I think your head needs scrubbing. Who kills almost 1000 civilians PEACEFULLY demonstrating? No you call even this barbaric? shocked
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by simpleseyi: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2013
pDude:

Fortunately for me, she didn't. grin

Like I said, Islam is one of the worst things that happened to planet earth.

But you won't mind working for Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbesola despite the fact that they are muslims. Several christian doctors are in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai e.t.c. You love the money but hate the religion. The population of muslims through out the world is equal to the population of christians according to UN-WHO despite that Islam was institutionalized about 600 years after christianity. That should tell you something. Learn to respect other people's beliefs, it is called Civilization, if not, your hatred for Islam will push you to early grave.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by AnanseK(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2013
pDude: I will speak my opinion on this.

Islam is one of the worst things that happened to planet earth.

And you are far worse than that. You don't need any religion to have a revolution.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by iHustle(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Gr8mark: These Egyptians are heartless...
No wounder, God himself had 2 come down 4rm his throne of grace 2 deliver the children of Isreal..

The ancient Egyptians were blacks, not Arabs. All the Arabs in Africa are descendants of the Arab invaders.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by gameboy727(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Egypt is really messed up now. I hope and pray nothing like this happen in Nigeria. Call me a coward. I dont care.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by debbydominic(f): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2013
please can anyone enlighten me on how do I start a new thread.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2013
free2ryhme: egyptian civilians blood dey hot oo

dis guys know how to carry on a revolution
EGYPT IS A COURSE NATION SO NO GOING BACK. THIS EGYPT WAS THE FIRST CIVILIZE NATION ON EARTH BUT HOW WELL HAVE THE GONE? No Were. THEY ARE STATIC.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2013
opey25: A democratically elected president was removed via a coup plot yet the western world and their puppets in saudi and qatar didn't see anything wrong in it.the same western power will still come out to say they are advocates of democracy.

Exactly, that was when i was expecting the west to intervene. They kept quiet. Now the people prefer Morsi's regime than what they have now. They start yelling human rights abuses.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

But you won't mind working for Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbesola despite the fact that they are muslims. Several christian doctors are in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai e.t.c. You love the money but hate the religion. The population of muslims through out the world is equal to the population of christians according to UN-WHO despite that Islam was institutionalized about 600 years after christianity. That should tell you something. Learn to respect other people's beliefs, it is called Civilization, if not, your hatred for Islam will push you to early grave.
WEN I START READING UR POST I TOT U WERE EDUCATED BY HISTORY BT NOW I KNOW DAT U ARE A BLACK SLATE A MORRON. ISLAM EXISTED OVER 1000YEARS B4 CHRISTIANITY. CONSULT UR HISTORY BOOK ON RELIGION AND EDUCATION OK.DO NOT FEED PEOPLE WITH POISON INFORMATION PLS
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by iHustle(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

Did the UN conduct census in your village?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by veraobi: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2013
The world is yet to under stand the evil called US n their western alley. The removed Egyptians removed Mubarak as instructed but US. Its on records. now they are feeling the heat. Look. Tunisia. Libya. Egypt. Syria n Yemen will never kns peace. While their oil flows to US pocket.Obama remains a devill advocate.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by iHustle(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: WEN I START READING UR POST I TOT U WERE EDUCATED BY HISTORY BT NOW I KNOW DAT U ARE A BLACK SLATE A MORRON. ISLAM EXISTED OVER 1000YEARS B4 CHRISTIANITY. CONSULT UR HISTORY BOOK ON RELIGION AND EDUCATION OK.DO NOT FEED PEOPLE WITH POISON INFORMATION PLS

Kettle calling the pot black. You are the real ignorant. Go to Mecca and find out when Islam came.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by veraobi: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2013
The world is yet to under stand the evil called US n their western alley. The removed Egyptians removed Mubarak as instructed but US. Its on records. now they are feeling the heat. Look. Tunisia. Libya. Egypt. Syria n Yemen will never kns peace. While their oil flows to US pocket.Obama remains a devill advocate.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2013
Whatever and however ppl feel or think about this...this is certainly what is needed in this faulty foundationed nation where some dumb arsseess take us for some damm rides over da years. A ride frm coconut to liverpool that hithetho took say 5mins takes about 1hr due to da numerous potholes and ditches here n there that ensures the crashing of one or two container trailler each week! Inspite of zillions accruing to da govt everyday frm da Apapa ports the roads are still bad...more absurd is d fact that da doesnt own a single ship that ships in diverse products into da country! we could have our own ships shipping different processed petroleum products and the crude as well far n wide and one can only imagine the number of nigerians that would be employed as seamen and ashore workers..but what we got is filipinos,indians,...onboard even vessels secretely owned by nigerians...we damm need a revolution here..
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: EGYPT IS A COURSE NATION SO NO GOING BACK. THIS EGYPT WAS THE FIRST CIVILIZE NATION ON EARTH BUT HOW WELL HAVE THE GONE? No Were. THEY ARE STATIC.
Very true. And that could kinda count why africa is refered to as the dark continent...
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2013
braxjay:

chei so op u dey lie ?

grin grin grin grin grin no be op fault na fictim of scandalous news!!
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by henryvirus(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2013
debby dominic: please can anyone enlighten me on how do I start a new thread.
Go 2 whichever thread u deem fit i.e entertainment,education..etc. While scrolling u'ld c d numba of pages contained in d thread,afta d numbas derez a bracketed 'create new topic' click it n u r gud 2 go.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2013
why cant the van move quickly for safety, watin the van driver dey look before him allow protesters to push him off the bridge
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
rash47:

Mr dictator why u dey laugh?shey na d oppression dey funny u? Don't make fun of those people,because arabs are a peculiar brand of races. Beside history 've shown dat scientific nd cultural revolutions are better nd purposeful,e.g like britain nd china than social/poltical revolutns like d bolshevicks nd d arab spring which changes notin but the guards.

you should go and research the history of this crisis. the protesters are not being oppressed,they are the ones tying to oppress those that are not in support of the brotherhood. while the military are trying to calm down the tension. the brotherhood are quite foolish. they have been under military rule for 30yrs and now they want to jeopadize all the struggle they went through in order to remove mubarak last year.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by simpleseyi: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: WEN I START READING UR POST I TOT U WERE EDUCATED BY HISTORY BT NOW I KNOW DAT U ARE A BLACK SLATE A MORRON. ISLAM EXISTED OVER 1000YEARS B4 CHRISTIANITY. CONSULT UR HISTORY BOOK ON RELIGION AND EDUCATION OK.DO NOT FEED PEOPLE WITH POISON INFORMATION PLS

My brother from another mother, why are abusing me nah? We can learn from each other without cursing ourselves. Mohammed(SAW) was born about 600 years after the death of Jesus, even atheist know this. My brother, no need to abuse me, let me hold on to my beliefs while you hold yours.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by nikkyshyne(f): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Shivers running down my spine.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by paparazzi1987(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
ebony888:

yea You are right the Original Inhabitant of North Africa i.e the Berbers have been killed and the Tuaregs driven into interior Sahara Dessert by d so called Islamic Crudaders led by Uqba Ibn Nafi... Who was sent by Caliph Abu Bakry..

if they like let then kill their sef...who cares So far naija is still @ peace

naija is still @ peace! Are you from Zambia ?
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by linearity: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Egypt was and is still an experiment by the west on 'how to control or tame a terrorist majority"

The Muslim brotherhood is a known terrorist organization to the West and they are influential, when the west pushed for democracy in Egypt, they know that, with their majority and influence, the Muslim brotherhood will win.

The experiment by the west was that, with the burden of leadership, responsibility of ruling and accountability to their own people and international community; the Muslim brotherhood will moderate their terrorist activities and governor.

Morse, was their point man, they supported him not because they like him or actually want democracy in Egypt, but it is a marriage of necessity and as other marriages of necessity, the love affair will only last as long as the needs are met.

Morse, proved to be incapable of reining in his flakes, the Muslim brotherhood. The west was surprise that morse is not calling the shots and instead behind the scene brotherhood individuals drives the agenda....

The results from the experiment was not favorable and the west kicked into gear 2, started a negotiation with morse to quietly handle over government to a moderate, Moros refused and myopically thought that he is untouchable.....that was when the Egyptian Military came-in to take care of business...there were negotiations literally between the west, Egyptian Military until the last hour before the Military walked in.

Now here we are......in the mist of this madness, some calm heads are mapping out the next phase of this experiment behind the scene....sometimes when a man gets a responsibility like marry a wife, gets a baby, he moderates his partying, drinking, clubbing, wasteful spending, etc he become hommy and all that...that was what the west was counting on but as we all, not all men moderates after getting life responsibility just like the Muslim brotherhood....the statisticians are still crushing the numbers....
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by maasoap(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2013
rafhell: arab muslims are too barbaric.
i pray nigeria muslim will deviate from them
God will punish your entire household for making this silly comment.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by Seyilome(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2013
rafhell: Truth is that the present day Egyptians are Arabs. The real Egyptians have long been pushed away or killed by heartless Arabs.
God bless you, I always say it that Egygt was not an Arab nation, that Arab only invaded Egypt and turned it to Arab nation.Most noth Africa countries and midle east were nt Arab then but invaded by Arabs from Saudi.
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by ebony888(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
paparazzi1987:

naija is still @ peace! Are you from Zambia ?

we are relatively @ peace compare to Maghrib and Middle East.....Sho Yeeee
Re: Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, by davida222(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
primus_maximus:
When you set yourself on fire like Mohamed Bouazizi of Tunisia did...... We are waiting o!!!
Another coward speakin, u are free to kill ur self nobody knws if u exist. u just anothr low life scom bag, eat dat Goat head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe’s Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status / Mahjoub Mahjoubi: France Deports Tunisian Imam Accused Of Hate Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.