Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. (16520 Views)

Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields / Black Hole: Nobody Knows How Much Oil Nigeria Sells / Nigeria Sells Her Birthright in the Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by patrkq(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
agbameta: Buy for 1 naira and sell for 10 kobo... Useless people..
tanchu my broda
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by rhames(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
God don catch those people who manipulated the stick market few years ago. Let them prove they can play the business game as the banks they own cannot guarantee funding for these giant old stoves or scrap.
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by agabaI23(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
I jumped from unstable everyother day power to stable daily power for over a month now. I hv Not been able to finish 900 naira fuel I put in my Gen within that period.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by playmode(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
victorv12: Nigeria business men are bad investors. You mean all these power stations can only generates a little bit over 5,453 megawatts? We still have a long way to go in our country. Imagine, these are the power stations they have been politicizing and wanting to kill themselves on. We can't develop a nation with a meager 5,000 megawatts. South Africa generates over 30,000 megawatts of electricity while China generates over 100,000 megawatts. Nigeria politicians and leaders are useless and lazy. Our politicians politicize everything to be re-elected back to their...Fashola is trying...haaa, Amechi is the best, no Okoracha is the man. We should stop deceiving ourselves. We still have a long way to go.

Thank you for making such an intelligent post.I am always happy when i read post like yours because it shows that there are still some intelligent Nigerians on Nairaland. Just take a look at South Africa power station maps and the new ones they are building and compare to the mediocre effort of GEJ's Government even though our Government is richer than that of South Africa's :

There are three new power plantsunder construction in South Africa:

Kusile Power Station 4,800MW

Medupi Power Station 4,800MW

Ingula Pumped Storage Scheme 1,332MW

If only our Government can prioritize our power industry and pump in as much money as possible to build single power station that generate a minimum of 3,000MW each.10 power stations generating only 5,000MW+ is just sad.If these animals in power can forego their over inflated salaries ,stop looting and channel all that money into building power stations.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by badesco(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
that is lovely but to me the topic should have been Nigeria sells newly built plants to themselves and their cronies.
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by thoth: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2013
No serious Nation will ever sell its power facility to a private handler, that is a huge strategic mistake, No nation that really cares for the welfare of its people will ever hand the backbone of it economy to a private handler instead they will encourage the private investor to build its own power plant and join the grid but they will never privatize the power sector.
Nigeria is a nation of shams and crooks with no conscience.
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2013
◦°˚Ɣεάђ˚◦◦ FG spend $8billion and make $6billion where ȋ̝̊ڪ Τ̲̅ђξ money going T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ please
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ovokeiv1(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback: Nigeria is a failed state undecided
so are u.....
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ujoinme: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2013
thoth: No serious Nation will ever sell its power facility to a private handler, that is a huge strategic mistake, No nation that really cares for the welfare of its people will ever hand the backbone of it economy to a private handler instead they will encourage the private investor to build its own power plant and join the grid but they will never privatize the power sector.
Nigeria is a nation of shams and crooks with no conscience.

can you cite any serious nations that govt operate their power industry?Govt job all around the world is to regulate industry and not run it. Nigeria is doing great on this regard. Why not stick to commenting on things you are well versed in!
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ujoinme: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerian Govt. motive for running the power industry will be to make power stable for its citizens private investors main motivation will be to maximise profit and the only way to do this is to provide power so it will be a win win for nigerians as these companies will be juggling for increase in capacity for this plants and also building new ones as these are possible ways they can make more money.

I believe that the power sector will be better of based on the govt policy on privatization

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by Fryohman: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2013
I beg dis government to employ best practices as obtained in advance countries to make sure these plants does not fold up under any private hands.. Ooh NIGERIA let's get it right dis time (amen)
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ifeakor(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2013
bright007:
[size=100]can i use this your product in my stove to save kerosine cost[/size]
Yes u can, contact me when u need product.08139731259.or add me on. bbm 26757A8D
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ifeakor(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2013
bright007:
[size=100]can i use this your product in my stove to save kerosine cost[/size]
Yes u can, contact me when u need d product.08139731259.or add me on bbm 26757A8D
Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ifeakor(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Syntek's signup guide for Nigerians
Step 1: Simply go to www.syntekglobal.com and click on ENROLL on the top right-hand corner. That takes you to another page where you are requested for your sponsors distributor ID.
Step 2: Enter your sponsor's distributor ID. Your sponsor's ID. simply enter 200BB.
That brings you to Enroll Under Chika Cornelius Ifeakor Click on Enroll Under
Chika Cornelius Ifeakor and you are taken to the registration page.
Step 3: Fill out the form. Below is the info that's required:
First Name & Last Name:
SSN: Do not write anything here. Leave it blank
Date of Birth:
Address:
Gsm Nos (two if you have):
e-mail address:
Postal code: Just write 11111 in the box. That's the default Number for all Nigerian distributors.
Payment Type: Direct Demand
Payment Method: Set Up Later
Choose Website: Standard Website Monthly
Subscription (N2932)
Personalised website address:
My own is called savecost.mysyntek.com,
a friend called his own dele.mysyntek.com,
another is lowerfuelcost.mysyntek.com It
depends on you. It is an instant website that’s created for every distributor and free for 1 month for every paid distributor. Just put the name you want (in the above examples, it could have been highgradefuel, dele, or lowerfuelcost).
password ......
Postal or ZIP code: +234
You will be taken to a page where you will supply the information that takes you nearer to your street, city or town to get the most appropriate code to adopt.
Step 4: Day of the Month to send Autoship &
Autoship Option: For the day of the month, you are to indicate the date when you like to purchase your goods. This is because as a distributor, you are expected to turn
over, at least, goods worth N11,550 monthly to earn your PV or points volume (just sell, keep your money and recycle it for the subsequent month). Also, selling it is easy as you will learn from our group). It
is suggested that you pick any date before the 15th of each month. Do not click on Bimonthly autoship option as it cuts your PV into half each month. For the Autoship Option, click on XFT -17 (10ml) foil pack.
Step 5: Shipping Method Choose Will Call_NGA. This means that you like
to pick the goods directly from Syntek office or that you'll have someone pick them up for you. The Standard_NGA means that you will have Syntek dispatch it to you within Nigeria at the cost of N4000. If you are part of our team however, you won't have to pay N4000.
Step 6: Starter Kit & Shipping Method
For Starter Kit, choose, Africa Starter Kit 250 PV N56000 For Shipping Method, choose Will Call_NGA.

Step 7: Generate your Distributor ID
Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on "I have read and agree to the Syntek Distributor Agreement" and thereafter, click on Submit Application and wait for some minutes. If everything has been done well
as analyzed above, you are good to go.

WAO! You
now have a new page were your ID is presented to you. Read through that page and keep the information.
Step 8: Go make a deposit of N56,000 only into Global Syntek.
- Bank Account Number 0122172778 with GTB or 1083001312 with Ecobank.
- Make sure to keep the deposit slip.
Step 9: From your e-mail address or your sponsor's, send the following model e-mail to ngsupport@syntekglobal.com and copy your sponsor in the mail too:
------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Subject: New Registration Activation - (Distributor ID & Name)
Dear Support,
Please find the details of the payment of the sum of N56,000 for the subject's new registration:
Depositor's Name
Deposit Slip No:
Transaction Date:
Recipient Name: GLOBAL SYNTEK PRIVATE
LIMITED
Recipient Account Number: 1083001312 /
0122172778 (whichever is applicable)
Recipient Bank: ECOBANK / GTB (whichever is applicable)
Transaction Amount: N56,000
Kindly confirm and activate.
........(Name).............. is hereby authorized to
collect the goods.
Regards
Name (Distributor ID)
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Step 10: Go to the following address the next
working day with your deposit slip and collect your items or have your sponsor collect and send them to you:
Syntek Global Nigeria Office
15 Oroleye Crescent Off Salvation Road Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
Office Phone #: (234) 08191952376 or
(234) 08191952378

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. by ifeakor(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

How to become syntekglobal customer
Go to Syntek global Nigerian Corporate office @ 15, Oroleye Cresent off Salvation Road, Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos. Ask for customer care, or call office number 08191952376, 08191952378, Discuss with them and request for customer's form to fill. While filling on sponsor name and I'd put my name - Ifeakor Cornelius Chika. I'd 200BB. After that submit d form, ur now a customer that can buy d product on a subsidise amount and benefit it. Go to eco or gtb and pay 4 d product ur odering as a customer - Bank Account Number 0122172778 with GTB or 1083001312 with Ecobank.
- Make sure to come with the deposit slip to pick ur product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos / Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent / HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.